Some moments with Kyu and Hae

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"I better go hyung."
 
"Stay here Kyuhyun, its still raining outside." Heechul said. "You came here all alone ______?"
 
"Donghae oppa is also here a while back!"
 
"So, where is he?"

"I dont know oppa. Maybe, he went home already... Wait oppa. Can Kyuhyunnie and I talk for a while?"
 
"Sure. I`ll leave you two here."
 

 
Moment of silence....
 
 
"Kyuhyun, you haven`t changed your clothes yet."
 
"Im okay."
 
"You are freezing to death man. Go and change it."
 
Kyuhyun refused.  All of a sudden, she grabbed Kyuhyun`s hand and they went to a room where Kyuhyun can be able to change his cloth.
 
"Remove your shirt."
 
He looked at her, puzzled.
 
"Aish... You better wear it yourself..." she was about to leave when Kyuhyun grabbed her waist and leaned her to the wall. He stares deeply on her eyes down to her lips until their sweet and candy-like lips crushed with each other. She tried to part her lips but Kyuhyun is a way too far stronger. Kyuhyun placed her hand on  his nape and his hands on her waist.
 
They are both enjoying each other`s lips when someone knocked the door.. They immediately stopped the miracle in the room after hearing it. _____ opened the door..
 
 
"What are you both doing here?"
 
"We`re just having a very serious talk hyung."
 
"Whyy are you here together? Dont tell me........... OMG... oh my gosh... Dont tell me.."
 
"Oppa..STOP IT! I just tried to help him wear his cloth because he dont want to change it. 
 
 
Heechul is still not believing her explanation.
 
"I better go... you`re not believing me."
 
 
"I know there was something that happened..." Heechul said.
 
"There`s nothing..." Kyuhyun denied.
 
"Liar!... I can hear your lips crushing with each other."
 
He stayed silent. "How the heck did he know?" he thought.
 
"Among all the girls that you have kissed, who is the b......"
 
"Hers is the best."
 
 
 
(KHU-The next morning)
 
  _____ was walking along the pathways going to her room when someone at the back talked to her.
 
"About yesterday."
 
"I dont wanna talk about it Kyuhyun." she shook her head.
 
"I didnt mea......."
 
"I said I dont wanna talk about it." she walks faster.
 
"Yesterday, you said you wanna talk to me. What about it?"
 
"Nevermind..."
 
"I wanna know."
 
"I saw you yesterday outside the library. What are you dong there, huh? Are you hiding from someone, huh? You committed a mistake again? Aish. you really. You dont wanna learn form your mistakes. I pity your parents for having a bastard son like....."
 
"Pity? How vcan you pity them? They dont even take care of me. They dont cook for me. They
        aren`t giving me any advice. They dont care about  me.. They are always in the office."
 
________ started to listen.
 
"and Im not hiding  from someone... I went there to fetch you."
 
"Fetch me??? Why?"
 
"Forget it!"
 
"Kyu, you said a while ago, your parents are always in the office. What do you mean?"
 
"They are busy managing our company."
 
"What company?"
 
"You dont know?"
 
"How will I know, you`re not telling me."
 
"Cho Airlines Company."
 
"CHO....AIRLINES............COMPANY?...One of the well-known and famous airline company here in Korea?"
 
He nodded.
 
 
 
  Few months have passed. Kyuhyun and ____ have been good friends with each other. But still, they did fight and fight and fight with each other because of some simple things.
 
Here are some of the flashbacks.
 
(on going to school)
 
"Yah..wait for me." Kyuhyun shouted.
 
"Wae?"
 
"Just wait for me."
 
She didn't wait for him, instead, she ran even faster. "Mehrong..."
 
"I`ll see you inside the room ."
 
 
(in the classroom)
 
 ____ was sitting on her chair when Kyuhyun confronted her infront.
 
"Why the hell did you not wait for me?"
 
"Problem mr. EVIL? Why would I wait for you?"
 
"We`re friends. So, we should wait for each other."
 
"We are friends? For real?"
 
"You don't believe me?"
 
______ shook her head.
 
"I bought two necklaces for both of us. That`s why I asked you to wait for me."
 
"Really?"
 
"Yours has Kyuhyun on it, and mine has ____. Turn back and I`ll wear it to you."
 
 
 
But Kyuhyun noticed something  when he was about to wear the necklace to her. It has already a necklace.
 
"Remove your necklace.How can I wear this to you?"
 
"Donghae oppa gave it to me so I won't remove it."
 
"I think you dont need this anymore."
 
"Kyuhyun, I`ll wear it. What`s wrong if Im gonna wear them both?"
 
 
Kyuhyun wore it to her and so as ____.
 
"Dont ever lose this or else.... you`ll see."
 
"Thanks for this wonderful gift Kyuhyunnie. Dont worry, I`ll handle this with my care. I'll keep it as a remembrance from you." she hugged him.
 
Kyuhyun hugs her tighter. "This is the first time that she hugged me like this. Its a very nice feeling especially that its a hug from the girl that I like. I feel like floating in the air. How I wish she knows what I feel for her, but Im happy that we`re in this stage of relationship, we feel so comfortable with  other. I want to tell her how much I like her. I know I can tell this to her when time comes."
 
 
If there are moments with kyuhyun, there are also moments with Donghae.
 
 
"____, you look chubby nowadays."
 
"WHAT????" she sqealed with a surprised and worried face.
 
"Wanna go to a gym class with me?"
 
"But do I really look chubby oppa?" she pouted.
 
"Im just kidding my princess.
       Chubby or not, you`re still my sweety princess. Just go with me to the gym.. please!"
 
"What can I do? Wherever the prince is, the princess should be there too." she giggled.
 
 
 
Donghae and ______ are busy  doing some warm ups until they felt exhausted and reached
their limits. Donghae is sweating hard which made his whole body shiny. He removed his tank top to change it. He asked for ____ to hand him his extra shirt.
 
"____, can you hand me my shirt, it is inside my bag."
 
 
When she was about to give the shirt, she dropped it on the floor after seeing his half oppa.
 
"OMG!" she gulped. "How can his body tease me like this?  Wake up ____. I shouldnt be thinking of this. Aigoo. Stop it ____. Stop being such a ert!" she shook her head.
 
 
 
 
 
*the necklace*
 
*the half Donghae*
 
"I guess you dont need this anymore" ---the necklace
 
 
 
*to be continued*
Anyeong my readers.. 
Sorry for taking it too long to update... Really busy on our exam days.. and some other personal things..
I know its almost two weeks that I didnt update here.. really sorry for making you wait.
I hope you like this chapter... 
Sorry for my bad grammar.... English is not my major subject....
Do comment and subscribe, it boosts up you KARMA points.
I love you all.....
Enjoy... and subscribe
and.. after reading this.. please proceed here and vote