"I love you but we have to end this!"

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 _______’s POV

 

Seeing him, I feel like my heart is being battered into pieces again. I closed my eyes to avoid him looking at me with his pleading and persuasive eyes. I know he didn’t want this to happen.

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun exclaimed and cuddled him. “How are you?”

I saw him faked a smile, trying to hide his grief. He’s at the brink of crying and I have to admit I’m also hurt with that. Whenever he cries, I find it heartrending. I clenched my fist and bit my lower lip so they won’t hear me sobbing. I hate this! Why must this happen? A teardrop fell off my eye and Donghae saw it. I immediately wiped my tear and pretended I’m alright but it’s just hard to control it especially that he is just right in front me.

Just then, I felt him wrapped his arms around me. He squeezed me gently and rested my head on his chest. At this moment, all I know is that I’m crying too hard on him.

“I’m s--sorry!” he stuttered but I clearly understood what he said. “I’m sorry if you think I’m hurting you my princess. I’m sorry...” he begged.

My body shivered but he supplies me with his heat. He already knew I act this way whenever I’m hurt and overemotional. I couldn’t speak nor say even just a single word. All I know is he hugged me the whole time and when I looked up, Kyuhyun’s already gone.

“Let’s forget what happened just now my princess.” He cupped my face in his hands. “I’m sorry!”

He kissed my tears away down to my lips. He knows my weakness. I surrendered myself and let him kiss me so passionately. I accepted his apology.

 

Days passed well but sometimes, I still feel uneasy whenever I remember that thing that happened in the restaurant. I sighed and woke up from bed. I did my morning rituals before going to the campus. I entered my class and unfortunately, I was late again. I saw Kyuhyun smiled at me and I nodded my head giving him back a sweet smile. I slowly walked going to my seat when the professor approached me.

“Ms. Hwang!” she called and I suddenly got nervous. Did I get the lowest score in our quiz in Physics last Friday again?

“Yeah Songsaengnim?” I panicked. The whole class look at me.

“About our quiz last Friday....” she started.

Darn! I know it. I know she’s going to scold me again.

“I wanna tell you that you got the......”

“I know it Songsaengnim! Please don’t let me hear that anymore! Please don’t!” I begged.

She gave me a what-the-hell look. “I just wanna tell you that you got the highest score last Friday!”

I gulped after hearing her. “SERIOUSLY?”

She nodded and smiled. “I’m happy for your mounting achievement. Keep it up!”

My jaws dropped off. I can’t believe I got the highest score. Kyuhyun stood up and gave me a round of applause. “Job well-done!” he whisper-shouted.

 

The class ended and that wide smile remained on my face. Kyuhyun nudged me as we headed to the canteen together.

“I can’t believe this!” I exclaimed.

“Me, too!” he said.

“I didn’t review well I swear!”

“I know!”

 

We ordered some snacks together and headed to the tables outside. I was busy eating my taco pizza when he started a conversation.

“I wonder why you cried that afternoon.”

“Uhm?”

“What exactly happened between you two?”

“I better not to tell you about that anymore Kyu!” I said.

“Are you okay with him?”

I nodded.

“Are you happy?”

I became muted when he asked me that. Am I really happy with him these days? Our relationship feels different now.  We became cold with each other.  

“I respect your decision but if you need someone to talk to, I’ll always be here.”  He said and seized my hand on the table. “Wait...there’s something on your lip.” He leaned on the table and picked that something on my lip. Later, he ate it and even said. “Maa!”

“Babo ya?” I asked.

“I’ll drive you back to CCW! Hyung has a night schedule.”

“Kaja!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, I decided to go visit Donghae in his room before the time. I prepared a tuna sandwich and fruit shake for him. Of course I included Eunhyuk and Yesung oppa.  Because I know that IF NOT, they are going to eat all I prepared for him. I was walking on the hallway when I heard somebody fighting in a vacant room. Curiosity let me eavesdrop to it. I slowly walked to that room and listen to whatever they are fighting about. I know I shouldn’t be doing this but I just have a sharp ear and I’m always this curious.

 

“Stop bugging me!” I heard one says.

“No! I won’t stop! “ A girl replied.

Their voices are quite familiar. But then I received a text from Kyuhyun saying I’m late again. I tilted my head because I’m still this curious about the two fighting but I decided to hurry going to his room. I started to pace away from that room when these words suddenly made me froze.

“DONGHAE I’M PREGNANT!” a girl yelled. “I’m pregnant and you have to take the responsibility as the father.”

“WHAT?”

 

The snacks slid down to the floor as my hands started to shake again.

 

“This is the reason why I came back here. You have to know that you are the father of this baby here inside me!”

“YURI! STOP MAKING ME STUPID! YOU’RE NOT PREGNANT, OKAY? YOU ARE NOT!” he said. “I don’t believe you!”

“Donghae please listen! I didn’t want this to happen, too. I know we’re still young for this but we both were benefited that night. Donghae this is our baby! We have to take our respon-----“

“NO!” he exclaimed. “There is no baby! There is no father! Stop lying I beg you!” I heard him crying. “Don’t make me go crazy! Just get lost! I don’t wanna see you again!”

“Donghae!”

 

I heard the door opened and as much as how I wanted to run away, I was like stiffened on that place. Tears flow down my cheeks.

“_________!” I heard him whispered.

“Donghae!” I guess Yuri followed him out.

I gathered all my strength to face them both. I wiped my tears away and talked. “What did--- I --- j ------ just heard?” I stuttered.

“My princess let me explain!”

“WHO IS PREGNANT? WHO IS THE FATHER????”  I shouted. “NUGU?!” I’m angry and I know it. I couldn’t control myself any longer. “NUGU??????!!!!”

“Nothing happened my princess! Believe me!”

“Nothing happened and she’s pregnant now! Is that it?” I asked.

“Believe me my princess!” he kneeled down. “Jebal!”

“You want me to believe you that nothing happened again oppa?” I asked. “How about me then? How can I make you believe that you’re hurting me so much now? OTTUHKE OPPA?”

“Hold on a little bit longer my princess. I can fix this! Just don’t leave me!” he begged.

“Oppa, I’m trying to bring back our relationship before because I love you so much but it’s not working any longer. We’re both hurting each other now! I thought we’d be happy forever but look what is happening now?” I cried. “Oppa, I know we didn’t want this to happen.”

“No my princess!” he shook his head. “Don’t do this to me!“

“Let’s end this!”

He shook his head.

“Donghae oppa, let’s find our own ways. Let’s not hurt each other anymore.”

“My princess.....” he seized and kissed my hand. “Give me another chance.”

I shook my head and avoided his eyes that plead me.  I don’t wanna hurt him although I know he’s hurting me, too. In spite of everything, I considered this man a precious one. He is important. He completes me. He taught me almost everything and it’s hard for my part to let him go. It’s not easy. I know how sorry he is and I know he will stand up to no matter what he says. I know him from head to toe. He loves me so much and so do I but I have to let him go. I’ve received signs telling us not to continue our relationship anymore, first, my father’s case and him being a father of Yuri’s baby.

I helped him stood up. “Kamsahae oppa! Thank you for everything!”

I looked at Yuri, the unnie who helped me study here. I smiled at her before I finally walked away leaving him still begging me to come back.

‘I’m sorry oppa! I love you but we have to end this. This is for the sake of us. I hope you understand.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

TRY TO READ MY NEW FANFIC!

 

STARRING:

                    CHO KYUHYUN and HWANG YOONHEE(OC)

" I'm In Love With My Songsaengnim"

 

 

 

I'm really sorry DONGHAE! sadfrowncryingbroken heart

Am I too rude my readers? 

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! 

 

 

KyuAnnHae