The Day of the Presentation

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 
"Good morning..."
 
 
"Good morning sir..."
 
 
"Take your seats.Okay, so about the presentation, the other rooms and even the higher year levels requested that you should perform infront of them."
 
 
"WHAT? The whole campus?"
 
 
"Yeah.. the whole campus. Since you are freshmen. So, how's your performance as of now? Leaders?"
 
 
 
"Doing good sir."
 
 
"Better sir."
 
 
"The best sir"
 
 
"The best among all of them" Kyuhyun stood up.
 
 
"Great sir..."
 
 
"Same here sir.."
 
 
"Okay, nice to hear. So you still have 2 days to improve it. Goodluck.Take note, all KHU students will watch after you. Do good, okay?"
 
 
 
 
 
I went to my groupmates.. I saw Kyuhyun talking to the other group's leader. 
 
 
 
 
"So, how's our plan?" Kyuhyun asked one of the leaders, who is deeply inlove to him.
 
 
"I cant do it to _____." she shook her head.
 
 
"You can do it.. I know you like me.If you will do it, you`ll get a kiss from me." Kyuhyun winked.
 
 
 
 
 
"______, you should practice now..."
 
 
 
"I dont think I can do it.." I sighed.
 
 
 
Kyuhyun smirked. "Why do you alwys say that? Remember, its for our group. We need teamwork!"
 
 
 
"TEAMWORK? You said teamwork, huh? Then why is it that it`s only me who will perform? Is that a teamwork?"
 
 
 
"No BUTs, No EXCUSES, No COMPLAINTS... You will perform."
 
 
 
 
 
(dismissal)
 
 
I saw Donghae oppa and he saw me too but it seemed like he didn't care. Deep inside me, it hurts. I remembered the necklace.I took it out from my pocket.
 
 
"Donghae oppa, jinja bogoshippeoyo.Jinja!" I looked at him as he fades away in the crowd.
 
 
 
 
CCW
 
 
 
"Good afternoon oppa. I miss you." I hugged Chullie oppa, our moody boss. 
 
 
 
"Hey, ______, why were you absent yesterday?"
 
 
 
I ignored his question. "I'll go work now."
 
 
 
"Ya~ talk to me!"
 
 
 
"Okay okay... in school or at work?" I asked.
 
 
 
"Both"
 
 
 
"I was absent in school yesterday because I was confined in the hospital."
 
 
 
"WHAT? Aisssh.. You didnt tell me about it. Why? What happened to you?"
 
 
 
"Because.......Aissshh I dont wanna talk about it." I sighed. 
 
 
 
"Tell me"
 
 
 
"FINE FINE"
 
 
 
I told him everything from top to bottom, from start to finish.
 
 
 
 
"WHAT?" he screamed after I told him everything that happened. 
 
 
 
"Sssh... Your mouth oppa."
 
 
 
He cupped his mouth when he felt like screaming his lungs out.
 
 
 
"Oppa, what will I do? I guess I caused him too much pain." I groaned.
 
 
 
"Oh my gosh! I think I'm going to faint! I told you, Donghae likes you."
 
 
 
"Hey, you didn`t tell me about it." I smirked at him.
 
 
 
"Can you still remember the first time he saw you when we were at the mall?"
 
 
 
"Neh... why?"
 
 
 
"I can feel his heart beating for you at that time _____. I saw the way he looked at you.oh my gosh!"
 
 
 
"What to do?"
 
 
 
 
When suddenly, a girl talked from behind.
 
 
 
 
"Hi ma'am. What`s your order?" the girl asked.
 
 
 
"Are you new here?" confused, I asked.
 
 
 
She nodded.
 
 
 
You didnt tell me about this yet Chullie oppa!"
 
 
 
"What's your order maam?"
 
 
 
"Aniyo. I`m also a worker here. I'm _______." I shook hands with her.
 
 
 
"Oh, so you are the pretty, nice and sweet girl that Heechul oppa had mentioned to me?" she grinned.
 
 
 
"WHAT? PRETTY? NICE? SWEET?" I asked in confusion."Oppa made fun of me again!"
 
 
"This girl ruined our conversation. You might as well go to work now!"
 
 
"Okay sir." we said in unison before finally going back to work. We are so happy with each other.. I met a new friend again..
 
 
 
 
Friday (KHU)
 
 
 
All of the students are in the school`s covered court, waiting for our performance. I really do not know the importance of our presentation that the whole campus will watch.
 
 
Then our professor started to talk infront.
 
 
 
"Okay, so all of you wished to watch the performances of FRESHMEN Major in Modern Music class A, B, C, and D. We will start from class A. Get ready group 1."
 
 
 
After their polished performance, students started clapping. Group 2 is next with their duet performance and just like what the audience did for group 1 they cheered for them followed by Group 3 which is Siwon`s group, all of them performed and here comes our group. 
 
 
 
I felt nervous when I heard Songsaengnim mentioned it. 
 
 
 
"_____, go!"
 
 
 
"FIGHTING! You can do it!" they cheered for me.
 
 
 
I went to the stage, faced the crowd and... my knees wanted to bend down. It's really nerve-cracking.
 
 
 
My heart is beating so fast.. I saw Donghae oppa. My world is like collapsing again. I felt so nervous. Then the music started to play.
 
Everyone clapped. After singing the first line, one of the leaders in the other group stood up.
 
 
 
"Hey ________, that`s our piece... WTH!" she yelled at me.
 
 
I was refrained from singing. 
 
 
 
"You cheated on us? How dare you!" she continued humiliating me in front of all the students.
 
 
 
"But, it was not me who co------"
 
 
 
"Liar!"
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone is watching...
 
 
 
 
"Woaaaaah she cheated?"
 
 
 
 
 
Donghae let out a deep sigh. "This is Kyuhyun's plan again!" he clenched his fists.
 
 
"Im not gonna let that girl do that to _____." Yesung stood up.
 
 
 
"Hey turtle, you shut up first." Eunhyuk stopped him.
 
 
 
"But----"
 
 
 
"Sit down."
 
 
 
 
 
I stood there frozen. My tears wanted to fall...My knees wanted to bend.. I am standing in front of KHU students. This is a big shame for me... I looked at Kyuhyun who is secretly laughing.
 
 
 
"Hey, you cheated on us right?" Irish repeated.
 
 
I find it hard to speak. How am I gonna do that when I am already judged by these peopl?
 
 
 
"You cheated on us! Boo!" I can hear the people yelling at me. 
 
 
 
Tears started to fall suddenly...
 
 
 
 
"You cheater! Cheaters go to hell!" they all shouted.
 
 
 
"She needs our help." Yesung worriedly said.
 
 
Donghae walked away.
 
 
 
"Donghae, will you not help her?"
 
 
 
Donghae just ignored. 'I wanna help her, but I`m not yet ready to face her.' he thought trying to forget the thing that happened that night. He continued to walk away.
 
 
 
"I think Donghae and _______ have a problem!" Eunhyuk shook his head.
 
 
 
It's not my fault. Why do I deserve such things? I quickly run backstage and continued to cry out. Nothing is worse than being humiliated in front of a large crowd. 
 
 
 
"So, all of these are Kyuhyun`s plan? Do I deserve all of these? Why is this happening to my life? I went here to study and not to be punished by that man." I find myself talking all alone. Why are people so rude today? 
 
 
But I won't give up just because of him. I need to show him that I'm brave and strong enough.
 
 
 
Suddenly, someone gave me a warm back hug.
 
 
 
 
"Its okay _______. Its okay. I`m here now."