Mix Happenings. (Broken hearted and Sweet Moments)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"Are you deaf? I said you will be my bodyguard."
 
"NO WAY!"
 
"Stop your glib tongue . I hate talkative girls, you know that?~"
 
"I object. I can still live without your forgiveness."
 
He started to immitate her. "I swear, you`ve been a part of my life. I love the way we fight, because it is the only way I know just to be close enough with you."
 
"Shut up....."
 
But he still continued. "Maybe without you, my life would be boring."
 
"I said SHUT UP!"
 
"Kyuhyun, Im happy that I met you" he continued.
 
"FINE!"
 
"Bodyguard... B-O-D-Y-G-U-A-R-D...." he laughed.
 
______ kicked Kyuhyun`s leg. "I said dont mention it again."
 
Kyuhyun ran away from ____ and shouted to the crowd............
 
"_____ is my bodyguard.... That girl..." he pointed at her direction.
 
"Michyeoso!" she sighed and went to the library. She helped Donghae and finally, they put the books back in order.
 
 
 
"Oppa, lets go home.Aigoo... you`re sweating again.. Here, use my hanky."
 
"Thanks ____."
 
"Everything for you my prince."
 
"I miss it."
 
"Miss what?"
 
"The way you calls me "my prince"." he smiled.
 
"Oppa.. I miss it too."
 
"Miss what? The way I call you "my princess"?" he guessed.
 
"Nope."
 
Donghae pouted. "Then what?"
 
"I miss everything about you." she giggled.
 
"Aigoo. Come here my princess!"
 
"Wae?" she went to him.
 
Donghae stares at her again. Donghae opened his arms, a sign that he wants hug. She cuddled him as much as he wants.
 
"I miss you my princess..."
 
"I miss you more oppa." she suddenly kissed him on his cheeks.
 
 
Both ____ and Hae kissed each others cheeks. ____`s blushing face cant be hidden. She cupped it but still Donghae noticed it. 
 
Without their concern, Kyuhyun watching  watching them behind the tall grasses. He went there to fetch ____ for he planned something for him and her.
 
 
 
 
 
KYUHYUN`s POV
 
After the didmissal time, I went to the library to fetch my glib-tongued bodyguard. As I enter the pathway, I saw Donghae hyung and her. I hide behind the tall grasses. I dont even know why I did that. They are laughing with each other. ____ gave a handkerchief to hyung and I do not know what they are talking baout. Then, Donghae hyung opened his arms and they hugged each other. She kissed Donghae hyung`s cheek and hyung did the same to her too. He even shouted "She kissed me. My princess kissed me."
 
I dont know why but my heart was like tored into small pieces, no. Its smaller that the smallest piece of atom. It beats faster than as usual. My eyes dont wanna see them but my heart is instructing and commanding my poor eyes to watch them. Why do I feel this way? WHY? My eyes became watery as I see them held each others hand. My knees want to bend down as if I have arthritis. I tried to close my eyes once again. I paced back, opened my eyes again and decided to go to my car. As I walk on.
 
The weather became bad. Thunderstorms and lightnings can be seen and heard. The rain poured on everywhere. _____ and hyung noticed me under the rain......
 
 
"KYUHYUN! Are you stupid? Why are you...."
 
"Stupid? Maybe..."
 
 
We both exchanged sentences from a far.
 
They both shouted. "Come here Kyuhyun. You`ll be sick."
 
No..I will just be disturbing the both of you. Im fine.. Im so fine... Very very fine." he became teary-eyed.
 
"I cant hear you. Kyuhyun, just please come here."
 
 
I hurried back to my car. Thanks to the rain she didnt see me cried, she didnt hear me.
 
END OF KYUHYUN`s POV
 
 
 
AUTHOR`s POV
 
Kyuhyun went to his car with a broken heart. He let his tears fall. He even punched the handwheel of his car. He never expected to be like this. Why is he acting that way? 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun went to CCW and opened the glass door. He asked the workers inside the shop if where is his hyung. The workers are of course surprised to Kyuhyun`s sudden appearance after the WAR between him and their beloved boss, Heechul. They immediately call on Heechul. He saw Kyuhyun all wet and he got worried for him, of course, he is still his hyung.
 
"Hyung..."
 
"Kyuhyunnie, where have you been? Why are you all wet?"
 
"Hyung, have you ever been in love?" he asked with a face of depression.
 
"WTH! What are you talking about man?"
 
"Hyung, why does it hurt me so much?"
 
"Hurt? What do you mean?"

"Everytime I see them together. I feel like..........I dont know."
 
"See who? Feel like what?"
 
"I think I like her now."
 
"Like who? Yah. Can you answer my questions first. Gosh. I look so stupid asking you, and you dont even give me answers." Heechul stamped his feet.
 
"The girl that I hated so much before." he answered.
 
"I cant get you..... Who is she?"
 
"Dont you know her hyung? Dont you know your coffee princess?"
 
"You mean ____?"
 
Kyuhyun sighed and nodded.
 
"WHAT????????????? My COFFEE PRINCESS?"
 
"Hyung ottuhke? How is this?"
 
"Tell me exactly what happened."
 
 
Kyuhyun told Heechul everything from start to finish. Heechul cant hide his sympathy to his dongsaeng especially that Kyuhyun is really crying. Heechul can feel that Kyuhyun was really hurt. As far as Heechul can still remember, Kyuhyun never fell in love before. Yes, its true that he kissed a lot of girls just like him, but he never really fell in love before. 
 
"Dont worry Kyuhyun. I`ll make a plan for this."
 
"What plan? "
 
"I said I will still make a plan. I still have no idea for this BABO..."
 
 
Kyuhyun hugged Heechul as a sign of being thankful to him. Then the door suddenly opened. 
 
"So, fine with each other now?" ______ popped out from nowhere.
 
 
Both Heechul and Kyuhyun looked at her...
 
 
 
 
 
Aigooo.. kyeopta
 
The way he stares at _____.
 
 
 
The way he cried while talking to Heechul
 
 
*to be continued*
Kyaaa. How`s the chapter?
Im really sorry guys for making you wait.
I hope you like this chapter.
No silent readers if possible.
Comment and subscribe...
They are really really really appreciated...