The Announced Ball Party

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

CONTINUATION OF THE FLASHBACK
 
      When she was about to give the shirt, she dropped it on the floor after seeing his half oppa.
 
"OMG." clears throat. "How can his body tease me like this?  Wake up ____. I shouldnt be thinking of this. Aigoo. Stop it ____. Stop your ertness. Aish. I hate myself for being like this. He is my oppa." she picked up the shirt and gave it to Hae.
 
"Why is my princess like that? Have you seen a ghost, huh?"
 
"Uhm. Nothing . Im just tired oppa." she fake smiled.
 
 
Donghae`s towel is on the table at the back of ____. It is located at the corner of the gym. He reached the table and their body crossed and touched each other. ____ felt a bit nervous witH her "Aigoo" expression on her face. Who the hell will not be captivated by his charismatic side?
 
 
"Oppa.... y...y..ou`re s..so... y.....I mean sweaty...." she said with a grudging voice. "Aish... ___ I said stop it.. SERIOUSLY!" she shook her head.
 
"Did she just say y? Aish..jinja.. Stop praising yourself Donghae."Donghae also thought."Yeah.. Im tired.." he said instead.
 
"So, we better go home now so we could take a rest oppa.."
 
 
      
If there are memories with Donghae and Kyuhyun, there are also moments with Siwon..Here`s a flashback...
      
 
DURING P.E. CLASS.
 
"Boys and girls..."
 
"Yah.. we`re not boys anymore.."
 
"Fine..ladies and gentlemen, gather up here and we`ll have a short meeting before your practicum. Boys will do...."
 
"I said gentlemen..."
 
"Shut up Mr. Cho, Dont ing interrupt me..."
 
"But we`re........"
 
 
      ______ nudged Kyuhyun on his stomach before he answers back again. She lifted her one eyebrow up then Kyuhyun stopped his very glib tongue already.
 
 
"Gentlemen will do 100 push ups and 50 situps while the ladies will do 50 push ups and 25 sit ups."
 
    
During the practicum,.... _____ really do not know how to do push ups and sit ups so she asked for Siwon`s help since Siwon is really expert when it comes to this.
 
 
"Siwonnie.. can you help me? puhlease?"
 
 
While Siwon demonstrates it, ____ is seriously watching him.
 
 
"I dont know how to do it." she pouted.
 
"Your energy should be in your arms so you can carry yourself up. It's just like pushing the floor. Okay, just follow my instructions, neh?"
 
She nodded.
 
"Lie down and face the floor.Your palm should clamp on it. Lets do the sit up... It goes the same routine..Sit..lie..sit..lie....okay? Your hand should be at the back of your head."
 
 
 
 _____ did what Siwon said... He is holding her knees as she does it. While doing the routine....She accidentally kissed Siwon on the LIP..................Siwon was of course surprised and shocked by that sudden kiss... ____ and Siwon have the same expressions as they look at each other. _____ expressed her sorry face to him and he accepted it... (Actually Siwon was happy that he got a kiss from his "secret love") Some students "caught to the act" that scene which caused them to explode from jealousy especially the girls. Howls filled the gym. Even Kyuhyun saw them, he saw the ACCIDENT KISS between Siwon and _____. Of course he got jealous.. POORKYU
 
 
END OF THE LONG FLASHBACK
 
 
"You are all gathered here for a very important meeting.. and I am very sure that this is going to be  one of your favorite event that will happen here in our university." the dean started.
 
The students gossiped.
 
"Woah?"
 
"Really?"
 
"Sounds exciting.."
 
"For real?"
 
"I wonder what will be that event."
 
 
"I know all of you want this.Yesterday, all the faculty in this university had a general assembly. We tackled about this important event. I know all of you my dear students are longing for this event. We will be having a BALL next week."
 
 
"BALL PARTY???"
 
"We will be having partners?"
 
"This is going to be the best day of my life."

 
 
"So, you better look for your partners. This is our gift for all of you. We, the faculty hope that you will enjoy the said event.You may go home now."
 
 
 
Cinderella`s COFFEE WORLD
 
 
 
Saturday. Heechul invited his hyung and dongsaengs to his CCW. All of them agreed since they miss each other. ______ of course is on the shop too, its her job, obviously. All of them were there already except KYUHYUN...that is still SLEEPING...as usual.
 
"Heechul hyung, its been a long time since you invited us here.." Eunhyuk smiled, gummy-style.
 
"We`re too busy with our studies." Sungmin sat down.
 
"Speaking of studies, how`s it?" Leeteuk interrogated like their mom."
 
"Oh, I remember, next week, we will be having  a ball party. Isnt that exciting?" Wook giggled.
 
"Jinja? Wow. Thant would be great. But wait....." Heechul stopped. "___________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted.
 
She runs fast to the table. "Aigoo. What does he want again?" she smirked. "Oh, anyeong oppas! Nice to see you here."
 
"Hi ______!" they greeted in unison.
 
"You'll have a ball next week?" Heechul asked her. 
 
She nodded.
 
"Do you have an already?"
 
She shook her head.
 
"What about our cute lil` fishy?" he smiled to Hae. 
 
Donghae shook his head too.
 
Heechul clapped. "Why not be a couple .. I mean partners for your ball next week."
 
"Good idea Chullie." Leeteuk agreed.  "They look great." the rest agreed too.
 
"Then what about me?" Eunhyuk frowned.
 
"Monkey.... Im still here bb.." Yesung teased.
 
"Yuck..."
 
"Ahh.. So do you think I like you too, huh? Gosh. Im not a blind."
 
"Hae.. Kill this turtle infront me."
 
"Its okay anchovy. Dont cry baby." Donghae comforted and grinned.
 
"Aigoo.. Our very childish hyung. But wait.. I wonder who will be Kyuhyun`s partner." Wook interfered.
 
"KYUHYUN???????????" OMG! I forgot about him. For sure he want _____ as his ball partner too. Ottuhke? Babo! What to do? Aish..Jinja. This is going to be a hard time again." Heechul got worried.
 
"Speaking of our maknae, where is he?"
 
"As usual,...SLEEPING!"
 
"Who told you?" someone talked at the back.
 
"Oh, Kyuhyunnie, too early huh."
 
"Too early that you`re late for 30 minutes.."
 
"Sorry hyungs. Honestly, my father talked to me last night."
 
"What did he say?"
 
"Of course about the company again. Oh..Hi ____!" he greeted right after she saw her.
 
"Anyeong Kyuhyunnie."
 
"You have your already?"
 
She became muted.
 
"Take a sit Kyuhyun....____, can you follow up our orders now?" Heechul smiled.
 
"Hyung, I dont want her to get tired. Can you just instruct your other workers?"
 
"But..."
 
" _____, join us here." he smiled.
 
"Im okay Kyuhyunnie, you always do this to me before, right?"
 
"Aish. Nevermind the past. I dont wanna remember it anymore. Just join us here, right hyungs?"
 
"Yes! Come on _____! We`re all friends here."
 
"Then what about your ord.........."
 
"Unnie, lemme do it for now." Vanessa said. 
 
"Vanessa, join us too..." Heechul said. "Lets enjoy this day."
 
"Do you still have the necklace?" Kyuhyun asked her.
 
"Its still here Kyuhyunnie,, dont worry."
 
"Good... Because, yours is still here."
 
"Ehem... Ehem.. Wat is between the two of you?" Eunhyuk interrupted.
 
"Aigoo. Take it slowly the both of you..."
 
"Please excuse me for a while." Donghae stood up.
 
"He`s jealous." Yesung whispered to Heechul. "Does Kyuhyun like her?"
 
Heechul nodded. "Dont tell it to anybody."
 
"But why? Someone is being hurt among us."
 
"I know..."
 
"Please excuse me too. I`ll just get something..."
 
 
 
 
Donghae is leaning his back on his car.. He looks so problematic. Sungmin followed him because he got worried. 
 
 
"Donghae, do you have any problem?"
 
"I just want some fresh air to breathe in." he fake a smile.
 
"Tell me, was it about ____ and Kyuhyun?"
 
"Huh? No.."
 
"Eyes full of jealousy."
 
"Yah.Im not.." he snapped away.
 
"Dont lie to me you fish, I know you from head to toe."
 
 
 
 
______ followed Donghae outside coz he also noticed his "unwell" feelings. He saw Sungmin and Donghae outside, talking. She hid from one of the cars there. She heard their convo. 
 
 
"Tell me you`re jealous."
 
"Okay.... I am..... I am jealous.. I dont wanna be selfish when it comes to her. you know Kyuhyun and I are great friends,... But it's just really hurtful. Kyuhyun seems to be liking her, too coz its really different from the way he treated her before."
 
Her jaw dropped off hearing them conversing.
 
 
"How`s that? Seems like Kyuhyun  wants her to be her ball partner. You want her to be your partner too, right?"
 
Donghae nodded. "I'll accept it if she`ll choose Kyuhyun. I dont want to fight wih him."
 
"Then what if he`ll choose you?"
 
"I would be the happiest ever if she'll choose me." he smiled."Do you think she likes me too?"
 
"Who would not? Donghae, you`re a perfect man for every girl. Who wouldnt likeyou? Just think about my suggestion. Come on... We better get inside before they think about something again."
 
 
 
When they were about to go inside the shop, they saw ______ who is hiding beside the car.
 
"_____! What are you doing here?" Donghae asked.
 
She stood there, dumbfounded. "Ah.. Ah..Anyeong oppas.." she fake a smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*when they were on the shop*
 
*on the shop*
 
 
*on the shop again*
 
 
Anyeong. I hope you`ll like this chapter.
At last, The other members are here again.
Just comment your reactions here....I will be very happy if you`ll comment.. They are my inspirations on making the upcoming chapters..... and do subscribe for thos who havent read this yet....
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUHYUNNIE!!!!
SARANGHAEYO