Reversed Work

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"Just take this my princess. AAhh." Donghae smiled.
 
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun is sitting behind the window with deep thoughts, the way _____ treats him is far away different from Siwon and Donghae.
 
______ sat beside Kyuhyun without him knowing it. She placed her hand on top of Kyuhyun` s hand. Kyuhyun looked at her but turned his head back to the view again. 
 
"Why are you in silence today? Im not used into it.."
 
He didn't respond.
 
"I am sorry. I wanna clear this.Kyuhyun, I never treated you like a dog. I am telling you this because.... because.. I  realized  that I dont wanna lose you. Yes, its true that we are like Tom and Jerry or even worse at it  when we fight. But I like the way we do it, because its the only way that I know to be close enough with you.. Weird, isnt it? But its true, I really do not know how to be good with you. I dont know what you want. I have no idea on what you need. I know you would not believe this, but you`ve been a part of my life already,  a part of my teen life or lets say college life. Maybe  without you, my life would be so boring."
 
"Ahh. So fighting with me is so FINE to you?"
 
"Aniyo. Its not what I mean to say."
 
"Then WHAT?"
 
"I know and you know that you hurted me before.  Not just nce, twice, thrice.. but many times  and its all because of fighting between us. but i hurted you too, right? See what`s happening to you right now... But seriously, Kyuhyun, can we be friends now? Puh..lease!" she showed her puppy-like eyes.
 
"Shut up!" he crossed his eyebrows.
 
 
Kyuhyun stood up and left  ___ on the chair. But ___didn't quit that easy and she even hugged him, leaning her face to Kyu`s back-shoulder and her hand are on his waist. 
 
"Could you take off your hands?"
 
"No, lets be friends first."
 
"I said take them off."
 
"I said lets be friends first."
 
 
Kyuhyun faced ___ amd to their surprise, their faces are just some inches away form each other. ___ let go of Kyuhyun and bowed her head down. Kyuhyun lifted up her chin, stares deeply with his tantalizing and hypnotizing eyes, and crooked a smile on his face.
 
 
"You really wanna be friends with me?"
 
Shenodded.
 
"Lets make it reversed."

"You man WHAT?"
 
"Simply, BE MY BODYGUARD!"
 
"WHATT???????????????????????????????????"
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyun`s tantalizing and hypnotizing stare.
 
Bonus picture
 
Anyeong... end of chapter 28. 
I am sorry if you found it boring..
I`ll try my best on the next chapters.
Aish, my dear readers and subscribers, I am so sorry for making you wait.
I know I disappointed you because, I am updating the chapters every Saturday or Sunday, but this time, I updated this chapter on this day. I am really sorry. I cant find enough time this past few days.
I am too busy on my schedule this December.. (schedule? hahaha. well, I do have a schedule this December)
Well, thank you for waiting anyway. I really appreciate it.
Please stay with me, okay? FIGHTING!
Again, Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New Year.. :)