"I'll be leaving now!" - Kyuhyun

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

When ________ and Donghae finally got back to the hotel, the rest aren't there anymore.

"Uh...where are they?" she asked.

"Probably enjoying their remaining days here in Jeju...” he answered giving her a warm back hug. “My princess?”

“Yup???” she caressed his arms hugging her. Donghae planted kisses on her head making her body shiver. He turned her around, facing his contrary direction and whispered “I love you!” before attaching their lips together. He lightly brushed her hair with his hands and gently carried her to bed not letting their lips part. He began caressing her face down to her arms and lastly her thigh. Her eyes widened and she suddenly freaked out. She jumped out of bed trying to be calm. “Not now!”

“I’m sorry....” he stood out of the bed and sat next to her. “Mianhe!”

She just nodded. “Just don’t do this yet oppa...”

 

Days passed and they spent their times in Jeju having fun here, there and everywhere. Their last day has finally come and they decided to buy souvenirs from the different shops around the island before getting back to Seoul. They never missed the chance to eat every appetizing food they passed by, and of course swimming until it gets dark. While the rest are having a great time diving into the clear water, Kyuhyun had the chance to have a heart to heart talk with __________ who is sitting along the coastline watching the others playing around. He sat next to her leaning his head on her shoulder.

“Kyu...” she smiled and approached him.

“I will miss you!”

She sighed and set her eyes to him. “I want you to know how thankful I am for having someone like you Kyu. Thank you for being part of me!”

He chuckled slightly and entwined his hand to her. “Just don’t forget me baby... call me immediately when Donghae hyung tries to fool you, okay?” he joked to freshen up the atmosphere. “Though I know he really won’t hurt you!”

“What are you talking about? Of course I will not forget you! Why would I?” she slightly yelled. “Kyu, I just can’t imagine my life without you around.” she fake smiled. “You’ve been the pest in my life the first time we met...”

“WHAT???” he shouted. “You’re too much baby! Am I really that bad to you?”

“I’m serious... you were really a pest before! I didn’t even bother myself thinking you’d be my first boyfriend. Everything started at Cinderella’s Coffee World when you were really getting into my nerves for every single thing you do really piss me off. Until such time I got to know you better and you were really not bad...just a little!”

“It was because you were there for me... you made me realize that there are so many things to do here in this world rather than doing senseless things I used to do before.”

“And I’m happy for you know... I’m really proud of you Kyu. I never and I won’t regret being your girlfriend. Remember that!” she suddenly got teary eyes. “Though I know I burdened you a lot already you keep on understanding me. Kyu, Heechul oppa told me you weren’t like that to your girls before. He said I was the only girl whom you treated right.”

“Neh... I have to admit you were the only girl I seriously have fallen in love to. It’s funny how I hated you, too before. See us now... we we’re in love but we need to part. Time really passes by.” he said. “But remember what I told you baby... I’ll be there immediately when he will make you cry.”

Out of the blue, Kyuhyun felt her arms giving him a warm hug. He smiled trying to hold back his tears giving back the warmest hug he ever had. “I’ll give you a phone call everyday so I won’t be very sad.” he said. “One more thing...I promise I’ll always be loyal to you.”

“Find yourself another girl and have fun with her... I don’t want you to be wretched there.”

“Why would I? I won’t find any of them there!”

“Wae??? Kyu! Don’t be such a .........”

“Shut up! Remember, I will marry you! Your mom likes me!”

They both chuckled with tears dripping down on their faces, still with their hands wrapped on each other. “Are you really serious?” she asked. “Are you willing to accept me again if ever he will hurt me?”

“Do I look like I am joking around? I speak the truth baby!”

“I will miss you really much!”

 

They returned back to the hotel to prepare for their things off before flying back to Seoul this night.

“Aish... I don’t wanna go home yet!” Hyukjae pouted.

“Back to normal again when we get there!” Sungmin added.

“Guys... we will come back here again whenever you want!” Leeteuk said while zipping back his luggage.

 

They waited for the last plane to travel back in Seoul. Tired, they all slept inside the plane and just got up exactly when they reached their destination.

 

Days later and Kyuhyun needs to leave Seoul for Japan. They all gathered up together for his flight. They all waited for him at the Cho Airlines Company where he will ride at their own plane. _________ was the first one to hug him having the chance to finally meet his mom and dad.

“Are you _________?” his mom asked.

She bowed respectively and nodded.

Mrs. Cho smiled and gripped her hand. “Dear, my son always brags you out whenever we talk. He never forgets to mention your name to us.”

“Mom... do you really need to tell her that?” Kyuhyun wrinkled his forehead.

“My son was never like that before... I’m really thankful to you dear. Seeing him acting this way is a big deal to me now. He has gotten mature already! It’s all because of you!”

“Aniyo Mrs. Cho! He worked hard”

“Call me mom!”

“Eh???” her eyes got wider.

“Don’t address me Mrs. Cho dear! Kyuhyun’s friends call me mom, too.”

“Ah...” she chuckled. “Arasso...”

“The plane is ready! Let’s go!” his dad said.

 

Kyuhyun gave her another hug. “Please take care!” and kissed her forehead. “Remember what I told you baby, okay?”

“Kyu... take care, too.” she hugged him even more firmly. “I will miss you!”

“Don’t make me cry!” he fake-smiled. “You know I will miss you, too. I will study hard for you babe...”

“I’ll do the same Kyu...”

“I love you...” he whispered softly and a tear suddenly escaped from his eye. “So much...”

________ ended up crying, too finding it hard to let Kyuhyun go. “Just stay here...could you?”, clenching her fist while hugging him. Her body trembled unstoppably like what happens whenever she’s ill at ease, needing Kyuhyun’s strong arms just to calm her.

“Babe, we already talked about this... we just need to be strong.”

“Kyu... please take care!” Leeteuk tapped him. “We will miss you!”

Everybody shared a group hug. “We will miss our maknae!”

Some of them cried to the fact that one of them will bid his farewell again. It is really heartbreaking whenever someone will depart from the group. But they need to be strong enough and will just wait for him to come back again.

“How is that? I need to go now?” he sadly said still with her in his arms. “Donghae hyung, seems like she wants to go with me to Japan!”

Donghae just chuckled then later cuddled his dongsaeng. “Study hard bro! Hyung will miss you!”

“Take our princess now before I take her to Japan!” he gently unwrap his arms from her and cupped her face in his hands, wiping her tears using his thumbs. “Take care! I’ll be leaving now! I love you!”

 

Unconscious, ______ just found herself in Donghae’s arms seeing Kyuhyun walks away as he enters the plane. He waved first before finally going inside and shouted. “I’ll be right back! Don’t be sad! I will miss you all!”

And all of them shared another group hug while the plane started to fly off. “Let’s be strong guys!” Leeteuk comforted them all. “Uri Kyuhyun will come back! He said it!”

That day begins another chapter of their life. Living without Kyuhyun is obviously thorny especially that he has been a great part of the group. But as what he said, HE WILL COME BACK. ________ suddenly feel lifeless without him around. But cheers to Donghae who is always standing beside her to cheer her up, and of course, the rest who comforts her all the way around. 

 

 

 

 

 

HI

SAD CHAPTER... sad

 

VOTE AGAIN!

 

 

Add me on  facebook if you wish... :) http://www.facebook.com/KyuAnnHae

and follow me on twitter, too.. :))) http://twitter.com/#!/KyuAnnHae

 

For those who don't have aff accounts, LIKE this page to be updated whenever I'll post an update! :) http://www.facebook.com/kyuhyunsabs

 

See yah there! :)

 

KyuAnnHae