The Group Activity or My Boy...Friend?

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

As usual, I did the things that I need to do before going to school.

 

 Many of the students are there inside already...I suddenly remember Kyuhyun's words yesterday. I hope nothing bad will happen this day. I can do it. FIGHTING!

 

 

While I walk, someone tapped my shoulder. "Fighting? haha. I love how you look so energetic this day!"

 

"Siwon?! G.good M.mo.morning!"

 

"Yeah, its me. Have a nice day.Come on, let's go to our room now."

 

 

 

"Hi! Are you a new student here?" a girl popped out from nowhere and asked Siwon.

 

"Yeah. I am.."

 

She suddenly pushed me off Siwon and clung onto him.

 

"_______, are you okay?" he tried to release his arm from the girl.

 

"I'm Jess, the famous cheerleader here in KHU. Come on babe, let's go have some fun!"

 

"Aniyo, Im okay!" I can see how Siwon looks irritated. 

 

The girl pouted and cried. 

 

"I didnt do anything!_____, let's go!"

 

 Siwon and I were running when I suddenly bumped into someone..

 

"Oh. mianhe. mianhe!" I apologized immediately.

 

"Why are you running?" a familiar voice asked.

 

"Donghae oppa? Oh. I thought you're somebody else. I'm really sorry.."

 

Suddenly, he asked me about this guy who I am with. "Who's with you? Your boyfriend?"

 

I punched his arm slightly. "Oppa. of course not...still remember what I told you? He's my seatmate." I whispered. "My very HANDSOME seatmate."

 

"Anyeong, I'm Siwon." he did some gestures.

 

He's looking at Siwon from head to toe.

 

I pinched Donghae's arm. "Oppa.."

 

"Siwon?" he's still giving him a nasty look.

 

"Neh!" Siwon nodded. "_____, is he your brother?"

 

"Brother?" Donghae oppa chuckled at first but he turned serious after some seconds.

 

"Ani...he's not my brother!" I shook my hands. "He's my......"

 

"Im her boyfriend..." Donghae oppa cut me off.

 

I was so surprised when he said he's my boyfriend.'Since when?' I asked myself and looked at him.

 

"Ah, you have a boyfriend already?" Siwon asked me and scratched his nape.

 

 

"Why did you say that Donghae?" he asked himself. "Babo Donghae! Babo!"

 

 

I just remained still and silent while I watch them both. 

 

"Kidding!" he broke off the silence.

 

I breathed deeply. "Oppa, you nearly killed me with your surprise jokes..."

 

"You believed that?" he chuckled."Anyway Siwon, I'm Donghae, her VERY CLOSE BOY FRIEND!"

 

"Yes! I've got a chance!" Siwon exclaimed.

 

"CHANCE?" Donghae oppa and I asked in unison.

 

"I mean..."

 

 

The bell rang.....Siwon was saved by the bell..

 

 

"Oh, I think we're already late. Come on Siwon, let's go to our room now." I tugged his hand.

 

Donghae looked at our hands enclosed. He cleared his throat.

 

 

"Bye..."

 

 

DONGHAE's POV

 

Why do I feel this way? Do I love her now?" I shook my head. "I don't find any reasons not to love a girl like her..." I checked my watch and.... "Oh no! I'm late now." I hurried back to my room as fast as I could before our professor comes to our class. 

 

 

 _______'s POV

Siwon and I are still holding each other's hands until we reached our room.

 

         

Siwon tightened his hand which is enclosed to mine.I cleared my throat while looking at our hands enclosed. I tried to release my hand but I couldn't.

 

"You're such a flirt!" All of a sudden, I heard a classmate of mine talked. "Get off his hands!" 

 

"I cant." the only words I said. I mean I cant release my hand because he holds it too tight.

 

I never thought she would slap me. How could she? Is this how obsessed she is? 

 

I held my reddish face.

 

"Hey, why did you slap her?" Siwon asked."______, are you okay?" he looked at me worriedly.

 

 Siwon's face was too close to mine. In spite of the pain I am feeling, I felt like everything goes normal again while our eyes meet. "OMG. He's handsome!"

 

All of our classmates set their eyes on us.

 

 

"______, are you okay?" I heard him asked again.

 

I was speechless.

 

 

Our professor went inside the room without us knowing it. 

 

"What's that noise all about?" I think he noticed the two of us still with our position. "This is not the right place to make love. Take your seats.." he scolded us.

 

"Make love? WTF! We're not making love.." I whisper-shouted.

 

 

We went back to our seats, I noticed Kyuhyun looking at me. I just ignored him.

 

 

"Okay, so today, since you are not yet familiar with each other, we will have a group activity.I will group you into 6 and each group should have 11 members since you are all 66.

        

Unluckily, Kyuhyun and I are in the same group.

 

"Okay, so you knew now your group numbers...Each group will compose a song and you will perform it this Friday.It's either all of your members or some of you will perform.It depends on your ideas.The important thing is YOU ALL HELPED...Today is still Tuesday so you still have 3 days and 3 nights more to prepare for it.I hope you will all present a nice song on the said day.. Im giving you 30 minutes to discuss about the presentation..Oh, I forgot, choose a responsible leader for every group.. Goodluck!"

 

 

"Who will be the leader of our group?" one of my groupmates asked.

 

"Of course me! Who else indeed?! From all of us, I am the most responsible student" Kyuhyun smirked and self-praied again. 

 

He's the est man ever! I thought.

 

"Yeah Kyuhyun, we know that!" some of my pathetic classmates even agreed with him. -_- Seriously?

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in GROUP 4, our group....

 

"So, what will we do? Who will compose the song?" we started planning.

 

"I recommend ______! She's a good composer!" Kyuhyun stood up.

 

"WHAT?" I was surprised. "No way!"

 

"This is for our group activity. Please?" they begged.

 

"WTH Kyuhyun, Im gonna punch you now, I swear!" I crossed my eyebrows.

 

His neared his face closer and closer to mine, really, really close. "You can do it ________, right?"

 

I closed my eyes due to his sudden act. Why the hell is this man like this?

 

I was forced to say yes. What else can I do? Kyuhyun hypnotized me. "Yeah, I can do it... "

 

"Good...We'll meet later in the restaurant beside our school... okay?"

 

"But I have a work.."

 

"Then, dont go to your work..Start composing a song now!"

 

"What kind of song?"

 

"Any.."

 

"Is ANY a kind of song?"

 

He smirked. "Use your common sense stupid!"

 

 

Ckass dismissal.....

 

"How can I compose a song?" I sighed looking at the paper and pen I was holding.

 

I saw Donghae oppa.

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Anyeong!"

 

"I have a problem." I pouted.

 

"Problem? What is it? Are you okay?" concerned, he asked.

 

"Neh oppa, Im okay. Kyuhyun and I are groupmates for our group activity."

 

"Really?"

 

"And he's asking me to compose a song. What should I do?"

 

"That's a problem to you?"

 

"You know how to?" I asked.

 

"Yeah!" he nodded with a smile on his face. "I'll help you."

 

"Really oppa?" I found myself hugging him.

 

"In one condition..."

 

"One condition?"

 

"Yeah..."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Meet me at the NamSan tower later.. okay?"

 

"But oppa... I -------------"

 

"Meet me there. See you _____! I'll wait for you okay? Bye."

 

"Oh no! Oppa, our group will meet later!" 

 

 

I shouted but I guess he didn't hear me already because he's already too far away from me. 

 

 

"Ah...What will I do?" 

 

 

 

*to be continued*