The First Day

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 

________'s POV

 

 

 

Days passed.

 

 

The day of starting classes finally came. I woke up very early since I can no longer sleep. I'm quite excited yet nervous about what will happen this day. I opted to cook for my breakfast since my mom is still asleep. I went to the kitchen and as I said, I cooked.

 

After eating my breakfast, I went to the bathroom to have a shower. After that, I went to my room and I put on excitedly my school uniform. I looked to the mirror and...........

 

"Today is the new chapter of my life! Dad and my dream finally came true.. I love my uniform by the way," 

 

Omma woke up and I saw her cooking breakfast for me.

 

"Mom!"

 

"Oh baby, you look so good with your uniform."

 

"Mom,stop calling me baby, Im not a baby anymore." I pouted.

 

"You are still my baby. Oh, you wait and Im still cooking."

 

"Mom, I cooked for my own and I'm done eating already."

 

"Oh, really?"

 

"Yeah omma. I think I need to go now. Its 7:00 already.. 7:30 is gonna be our flag ceremony. Bye mom!"

 

 

 

 

"Welcome me my beloved school!" I excitedly told myself. "I hope I will have a lot of friends here!"

 

I entered the front gate and I began searching for my room.

 

 

After how many minutes, I finally found it. I saw some of the students in that room so I greeted them. .

 

"Good morning!" I nervously said.

 

"Hi. Good morning!" they greeted back. "Did you study here when you were a high school student?"

 

"Aniyo, Im a transferee student."

 

"Some of us are old students, but the others are also like you."

 

"Im _____. "

 

 

We shook hands as we were getting to know each other.

         

"Oh, Nice meeting you all.!" I said.

 

 

Then suddenly, we heard voices of girls screaming outside.

 

 

"He's here!"

 

"OMG. He looks so handsome!"

 

"God, I wanna kiss him."

 

"My prince!"

 

 

 

I didnt care about that scene. But the girls inside the room went outside to see what is happening. I wonderwhat's going on,

 

 

"OMG! He's really here!" one of my classmates shcreamed too.

 

"Yeah its him..gosh.."

 

 

 

 

"Hey, what's that. Who is he that they were talking about?" I asked the boys who seemed not interested about what's happening outside.

 

 

"The man of every girl's dream!"

 

"The man of every girl's dream??" I asked, confused.

 

"Yeah. His name is Cho Kyuhyun."

 

 

Hearing him said the last words, I freaked out. "Cho Kyuhyun?"

 

"Why? Do you know him? I thought you were a new student?"

 

 

Suddenly, we heard someone entered our classroom surrounded by a bunch of girls. When I lifted my head up, I saw him.. I saw Kyuhyun.

 

 

"God, what will I do? We are in the same room. I thought he was older than me, and I think he really hates me, because for him, I was the reason of the FIGHTING thingy between Heechul oppa and him, and the coffee! I need to go out of this room for a while!" I thought.

 

 

 When I stood up, he was infront of me already! Our eyes met! I tried to go out but he blocked me..

 

I cleared my throat and had the guts to say, "Excuse me..."

 

 

He suddenly dragged me off the room and talked to me.

 

 

The girls were surprised....

 

"OMG!"

 

"Where the hell are they going?"

 

 

 

"Hey, Let me go!" I tried to release myself from his tight grip. "Where are you taking me, huh?"

 

 

He took me out of the KyungHee University. We were at the front gate.

 

 

"Why are you here? Are you following me?"

 

"Excuse me, Im not following you."

 

"You stay here! Don't come inside. You understand?!"

 

I smirked. "Is this school yours? How dare you! Im a student here. You dont have the right to tell me those words..."

 

"I just dont want to see your face here!" he shouted at me in front of the crowd. "Don't you dare let this girl enter this campus." he told the security guard.

 

"Kyuhyun, Why are you doing this to me? Is this about the coffee? Okay, I'm sorry.I'm sorry if I accidentally poured the coffee to you. Mianhe." I told him hoping it would make thingss right.

 

"Sorry?" he smirked. "It's not enough.You ruined the friendship between hyung and I."

 

"Then what do you want me to do? I dont want you to ruin my reputation, but for the sake of my dream, I'll do whatever you want!"

 

"Really? You will do everything? "

 

I bowed my head down. I've a bad feeling about this but as I said, I went here to study and to comply my dad's dream for me. I'm willing to do everything, everything he wants me to do.

 

"Kneel down....." he commanded.

 

"But......"

 

"You dont want to kneel? Okay, you stay there..."

 

 

Not sure of what I am doing, I found myself kneeling down.

 

 

 

"Oh my Gosh!"

 

"What's happening!?"

 

The other students exclaimed seeing me being punished by Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

 

He even smirked. "Good! Now, I want you to kiss my shoe!"

 

I gulped.

 

"If you want to study here, you will kiss my shoe.."

 

 

 

I know he's going below the belt already but I need to do this. I NEED to.I was about to kiss his shoe when..........

 

"Kyuhyun!"

 

 

I looked to where the sudden voice came and I saw Donghae. I bowed my head down and tears started to run down my cheeks.

 

 

" ________, why are you letting him do this to you?!" Donghae oppa helped me to stand.

 

"No oppa, This is the only way that I know to make him forgive me...Just let me do this and everything will be alright!" I tried to say.

 

"I'm telling you don't!" I can see his sincerity of helping me through his eyes. But I know Kyuhyun won't stop not until I do what he wants. "____ please dont do this.! Dont do this to yourself.! Do you think he will stop this right after you kiss his shoe?"

 

 

 

"Hey, what's that act? ____, are you going to kiss it?" I heard Kyuhyun shouted.

 

"Stop it Kyuhyun!" Donghae confronted him. "She didn't do anything. Stop doing this to her, will you?" I heard Donghae oppa told him. "Come on _____, lets get inside..." he gave Kyuhyun a glare before entering the gate. "Don't worry, I'll always be here for you!"