Birthday Bash part 2

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

KIKWANG'S POV

"Bogoshippo sweetie.", I told _________.

"Jeongmal bogoshippoyo Kikwangie.", she grinned and cuddled me. "Will you stay here forever now?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I will. I came back for you my sweetie."

"I really can't believe it. You really worked out, huh?", she squeezed my arm muscles.

"Ouch.", I moaned slightly.

"Still the tetchy Kikwang I know.", she continued squeezing my arms.

"Won't you stop?", I fake scowled.

"Ah, Kikwangie, do you already have a girlfriend?", she then asked.

"I didn't have any, you're my only girl, right?", I grinned.

Out of the blue, a deep voice suddenly popped out from nowhere. "Who is he?", both of us were startled. I looked to where the voice came from and saw a familiar man which I saw before. I think, he was the man who was with her in the movie theater.

"Ah Kyuhyunnie, can you still remember what I told you before?", she asked him. "He's my friend, Kikwang."

He pulled _________ to his side. "So, he was your best friend?", he asked as he looks at me from top to bottom. 

"Yeah, he is. Say hello to him Kyu.", she smiled at me. "Kikwang, he is Kyuhyun."

"Her boyfriend.", he added to what she said.

"Boyfriend?", I suddenly asked.

"Yeah, you heard it right. I'm her boyfriend.", he smirked.

I just nodded. "Ah, __________, you didn't tell me about it."

She faked smiled. "Sorry Kwangie, I forgot."

"So, tell me why you left her before without even saying goodbye.", he crossed his arms.

"Kyu.........", __________ crossed her eyebrows.

"Wae? I'm just asking!"

"Past is past. Let's forget it, please", she pleaded.

"No, he should apologize first.", he insisted.

"But it doesn't matter anymore. What matters now is he's here."

"_______, he's right.", I agreed to Kyuhyun.

“See?”, Kyuhyun smirked.

“But, it’s okay for me now. No need to worry about it. Let’s just go inside and eat. I’m kind of hungry now.”, she smiled as she rubs her tummy.

“I’m sorry __________.”, I grabbed her hand back when she was about to go in. I kneeled down as I beg. “I’m really sorry for departing without your consent.”

“You don’t need to do that. Stand up Kwangie!”, she pulled my hands up which made me stand. “It’s okay for me. I understand.”

“Your hands.”, Kyuhyun separated our hands enclosed. “Come on, let’s get in and eat.”

“Neh, come on Kikwang. Join us inside.”

END OF KIKWANG’S POV

 

AUTHOR’S POV

____________ invited him inside CCW. “May I have your attention everyone?”, she called and everyone tended to listen. “Oppas, unnies, and dongsaengs, I didn’t tell you about him yet aside from Kyuhyun.”, she started. “I wished for this for a very long time, for those 3 years.........4 years to be exact, for those 4 years that have passed, I always wished for this time to come. I wished for him to show up as soon as possible. I longed for his presence, the presence of my childhood best friend who was in Los Angeles for a long time. And now, he’s finally here exactly on my special day. I have nothing to wish for. I waited for him for so long, and finally he’s here now. I want you to meet Kikwang, my childhood friend.”, she introduced him to everyone. “Come here Kikwangie!”, she wavered and hauled him in front of everybody. Kikwang smiled. Everybody gave them a round of applause.

“You didn’t tell us about him before our princess.”, Leeteuk said. “But...it’s nice to meet you Kikwang.”, he neared him and shakes his hand to his, everyone follows.

“Welcome Kikwang.”, they all greeted.

“Kamsahae.”, he bowed 90 degrees.

“Arasso let’s eat. Saengil chukkahae ___________.”, Heechul winked.

“Kamsahae oppa.”

“Happy birthday.”, everyone greeted.

“Thank you very much.”, she giggled. “Ah, Kwangie, let’s go get some food.”

“Neh...”, they headed to the counter since it’s self-service.

“What do you like?”, she wrinkled her forehead. “Nachos? Cheese truffles? Tortilla pinwheels? Mozarella balls? Asiago and pepperoni pizzas? Or spicy cheese and bean dip?”

“I like everything, give me that BBQ ranch quesadilla wedges and my favorite chocolate-dipped banana too.”, he giggled.

“You really didn’t change, huh? You still like banana.”, she smirked and spooned all the dishes he likes.

 

Kyuhyun was left at the corner looking at them with his evil glare. “Why am I even jealous?”, he asked himself. “He is just her best friend, right?”, with those thoughts running in his mind, his feet led him to them. He dragged ________ away from him.

“Kyu........”, she yelled while he takes her away. “Where are you taking me?”

“Let’s eat together.”

“What?”, she furrowed her eyebrows. “I mean... how about Kikwang?”, she frowned. “Can I join him first this time?”

“What about me?”, he pouted. “I should be the one to join you, and you do the same too. Join me too, coz I’m your boyfriend.”

She sighed. “I know... you’re my man so supposedly, I should be accompanying you this time. But Kyu.... I just met my best friend tonight, after 4 years.”, she pouted. “Can I spend my time with him?”

“What about me?”

“I didn’t say I won’t spend my time with you. Of course I will, just let me talk to him first. Please Kyunie pie?”, she made puppy eyes.

“Make sure of that.”, he glared.

“Thank you baby...”, and she gave him a hug. “Thank you so much.”

“Kiss me first.”, he pouted his lips and neared it to hers. “Kiss me first baby.”

“Where will I kiss you?”, she asked innocently. “Here?”, she pointed his cheeks. “Here? Here? Here?”, she pointed his forehead, chin and nose. “Where?”

“Here!”, Kyuhyun pointed his pouty lips. “Kiss me here.”

“Ah, you want there? Okay, I’m easy to talk with.”, she kissed Kyuhyun on his lips. “Happy now?”

He grinned. “One more.”

“No... I already kissed you once, no twice!”, she swayed her index finger. He stamped his feet like a little child.

“But I still want more.”, all of them inside the CCW set their sights on Kyu and _________.

 

“You want what Kyu?”, Leeteuk grinned.

“Yah, Kyuhyun, stop being childish.”, Heechul poked him.

“Hyung, I just want a kiss from her.”, he pouted again.

“But I already gave you one!”, she insisted.

“I want more.”

“No more!”, she crossed her hands around her front waist.

“Babe please!?”

“But I already gave you one.”

“It’s not enough. I want more.”

“I’m going crazy, seriously!”, she smirked. “But, because you’re my man, okay. FINE!”

Kyuhyun just laughed. After kissing him, she immediately looked for Kikwang. She looked around but found no-Kikwang inside. She wondered where he is. Again, she excused herself and went outside. And there she found Kikwang sitting on the table she just seated a while ago. “Kwangie...”

“Uhm?”, he fake smiled.

“Why? Any problem? Aren’t you happy there inside?”, she sat on a chair beside him.

“No. I’m fine. I just want some fresh air so I went here to sit.”

“So, where’s your food?”

“Eh?....Ah, I left it inside, I’m sorry.”

“I’ll go and get it, okay?”, she stood up but he gripped her hand.

“No... it’s okay, and besides I already tasted it. Very delicious!”, he two-thumbs up.

“You just tasted them?”

“I ate.”, he grinned. “So, how are you now? I really can’t believe you have a boyfriend now.”

She chuckled. “Time passes very fast. I didn’t even notice it. And yes you’re right. I just can’t believe I have a boyfriend now.”

“Are you happy with him?”

She nodded. “Very happy.”

“Good. If not, just tell me.”

“Well, sometimes he’s not. But it’s okay. It’s fine with me. I’m used to it already. He is just really like that.”, she smiled. “What about you? I can’t believe you didn’t have a girlfriend.”

“It’s true. I didn’t have any.”

“Wae? Didn’t they like you there?”

“I guess so...they say I’m too good-looking for them.”, he joked.

“Hahaha..seriously?”

“Change topic.”, he suggested. “So, where are you staying?”

“We resided at Hongdae.”

“I’m from Sinchon.”

“Oh...jeongmal?”

“Yeah..can I visit you regularly?”

“Sure... contact me if you want.”, she gave him her digits. “What happened to you there Kwangie? I’m sure you met a lot of people. And why did you suddenly come back here?”

He nodded. “Yeah, I met a lot of people. I told you I came back here for you.”

“Jeongmal? How sweet!”

“What about you? How are you? Where are you studying?”

“Kyunghee University.”, she smiled.

“Oh, I’m glad you made your dad’s wish come true. It was where you met him?”

“No, actually I first met him here in this resto.”

“How?”

“Long story, I told you.”

“Tell me some.”

“Well, he’s a kind of rude when I first met him. I told you he’s the colleague of Lucifer.”

“Lucifer?”

“Yeah. He’s a devilish fella.”, she chuckled. “But, he’s not like that anymore. He totally has changed already. Thanks to my little help.”

“You’re good with that.”

“Eh? What do you mean?”, she asked, confused.

“I said, you’re an expert with that. You do transform people to a better being.”

“Ah, oh...not really. I just do what is appropriate. Appa thought me of that.”, she smiled.

“Good thing daddy influenced you.”, Kikwang chuckled. (He used to call her mom and dad ‘mommy and daddy’)

“I know, right?”

“Oh, ________, it’s getting too late. I think I need to go home now.”

“Yah, right? Thank you for coming Kwangie.”, she cuddled him again from his back. “I missed you so much.”

“I missed you too.”, he pinched her cheeks. “Happy birthday once again sweetie.”

“Kamsahae.... take care.”

“I’ll call you later.”

“Neh...goodbye. See you next time.”

“Anyeong!”, he waved and made his way to his house. _______ watched him as he walks by then when he faded away, she went inside again and found them sitting on the tables drinking.

“ Birthday girl, join us here!”, Eunhyuk dragged her to the table.

“I don’t drink oppa.”, she shook her head. “Where is Kyu?”

“I’m here!” a voice was heard from behind. The lights went off, and it was changed by romantic rose-candles and dim light everywhere. Her eyes widened. Kyuhyun neared her and collided his hands to her. This was actually planned.

“Can we dance again?”

“You are gonna kill me again.”

“I won’t. I will just make you fall in love to me again.”, he smirked. A song started to play again. Thanks to Leeteuk who is again the disc jockey of tonight’s event. 

 

PLAY while reading this parthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1O9DyFLIKo

 

Kyuhyun placed her hands on his shoulder and circled it around his nape. “Let’s stay this way.”

“Okay.”

“Saengil chukkahae baby.”

“Thank you Kyunie...”

“What did you talk about with your friend?”

“We just talked about what happened in the past, we reminisced our times before, the things we used to do...”

“Is that all?”

“Wae? Are you jealous?”, she wrinkled her forehead.

“Who wouldn’t?”, he glared. “It’s normal for me to get jealous. I’m your boyfriend.”

“Aww.. my baby is too sensitive. You don’t need to be jealous. You’re the only one I love.”

“Jeongmal?”, he smiled brightly.

“Jeongmal!”

“Saranghae”,

“I love you more Kyunie.”

“Do you promise to love me forever?”, he asked.

“Why did you suddenly ask?”

“Just answer me.”

“Yaksokkhe! I promise to love you forever.”

“Really? You promise?”

“I do!”

“I love you too.”

“Kyu, thank you for being there for me.”, she neared her face to him. “Thank you for being my everything.”

“It’s not a problem baby. I will always be by your side forever.”

“And, I’m sorry for sometimes I’m not being the ideal girl you like. Kyu, I know sometimes I overpass my limits. You know, I’m kind of.....”

“What are you talking about? Of course I like you every time, every day, every hour, every minute and every second. Why do I always need to tell you about this, whatever you are, my love for you will never change. It will never change _____. Just be yourself, I loved you because of that. You’re amazing just the way you are.”

She smiled. “Jeongmal?”

Kyuhyun nodded. “Jeongmal.”

“Saranghae Kyunie pie.”

“I love you more.”, he kneeled again.

“Yah, what the...... what are you gonna do again?”

He took something inside his pocket, a ring. He kissed it first before wearing it on her ring finger. “Accept this ring as a sign of our love.”

“Kyu...”, before she utter words, she has it already. “But you don’t need to......”

“Just shut up and wear it.”

“But isn’t this too expensive?”

He shook his head. “This doesn’t cost that much. I even bought one for myself.”, he took another ring from his pocket. “Wear it to me.”

She chuckled. “But I bought one for you too. It’s just that compare to this ring you bought, I know it’s really not valuable.”, she sighed.

He kept the ring he bought and tended to wear the ring that was bought by ________. “Wear it to me.”

“What?”

“Wear it to me. I want that ring.”

“But it’s not......”

“_______, it doesn’t matter. I don’t care whether it’s expensive or cheap. As long as it’s from you, I’ll treasure it.”, he smiled. “So wear it to me now.”

“Aigoo, you really did change a lot.”, she grinned. “Arasso. Here, give me your hand.”, she wore the ring she has bought for him.

“Waaah,, kyeopta.”,he screamed. “It looks cute right?”, he showed it to them. “Thank you ______!”

“You’re welcome.”

“Happy birthday baby.”

“Saranghae.”

“KISS!”, they all requested. “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”

“Heard that?”, Kyuhyun pulled her nearer to him, their faces are very close with each other. Their noses attached together. They both giggled and smiled as their eyes met. Howls and screams filled CCW.

“Are you ready?”, he asked.

“For what?”, she continued giggling.

“For this.”, he kissed her passionately and fervently. “I love you so much.”

 

After the birthday bash Kyuhyun sent her home, having the chance to meet her mom again.

“Mom, we’re here.”, Kyuhyun shrieked.

“Oh son-in-law!”, her mom grinned. “Thanks for granting my wish.”

“No problem mom.”

“I feel like I’m not your daughter omma.”, she pouted. “You favor Kyuhyun more than me.”

“Jealous much baby?”, he chuckled. “Your boyfriend is just really sweet.”

“Arasso, come here now. I prepared something for my beautiful daughter’s special day. Happy birthday baby!”

“Oh, thank you omma. I love you.”, she kissed her mom as a sign of appreciation.

“I know your appa is very happy seeing you today.”

“Neh...”

“Come on son-in-law, let’s eat.”

 

While they are eating...

“What time is it now?”, her omma asked.

“11:30 pm.”

“Oh, it’s too late now. Sleep here son.”

“WHAT?”, _______ freaked out. Kyuhyun grinned evilly. “Omma, what the...”

“Shut up, it’s too risky for him to drive along. What if something bad happens? I won’t let that happen to my son-in-law.”

“Omma...why are you doing this?”, she frowned.

“Just eat. We will all sleep together in the living room.”

“Eh?”

“Hahahaha.”, Kyuhyun laughed.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun, why are you laughing?”

He shook his head. “You look cute when you fight.”

“Omma, I’ll sleep in my room. If you want to sleep with your son-in-law, then sleep with him.”

 

 

Kyuhyun's diamond ring for ______:

 

_____'s ring for Kyuhyun: simple yet cute. I think this ring fits Kyu's finger well.

 

 

 

 

 

Anyeong yorobun.

Sorry for not updating regularly...

Eh, here's chapter 61. Was it boring? Aigoo... mianhe. My mind was blank that time. 

Saengil chukkhahae _________!

Speaking of birthday, well, I'm gonna celebrate mine on June 22.. :) Happy birthday to me! ;)

GIFTS! LMAO...COMMENTS and NEW SUBSCRIBERS will be enough for me. 

BTW, add me on facebook if you want more communications with me:

http://www.facebook.com/KyuAnnHae

follow me on twitter:

http://twitter.com/KyuAnnHae

and on tumblr:

http://kyu-ann-hae.tumblr.com/

 

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

_KyuAnnHae_