Evil

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"Hyung, Who is she? New chic?" 

  "Kyuhyun! Oh, you are here!" Heechul oppa exclaimed and approached him.   

"Yes, I want some coffee..." this tall guy answered and he met his eyes with me.   

"Hey, What's your name again?" Heechul oppa asked what my name is...AGAIN. Oh, I hope he doesn't have this disease called...uhm Al..Alzhe...Alzheimer's disease, right?   

"_________!" I told him once again.   

"Go and make a coffee. You will start today!" Finally, I was accepted.  

"You are an applicant?" this tall guy asked me. Oh, who does he think I am?    

"Yes."    

"I thought you are Heenim's girl!" he chuckled.   

"Shut up! I'm not like you who hangs out with every girl you meet in the club!" Heechul defied himself.     

I left them both and made a coffee for that guy.I'm very happy that I was accepted in this work. Im very grateful to Heechul oppa. I saw a lot of workers inside. They are very friendly. They greeted me one by one and they introduced each of them.   


"Gomawo! You are all very friendly! I hope I will have a good time with all of you!" (Gomawo stands for Thank you!)     

I made a coffee and served it to the guy who is talking with Heechul oppa---Heechul oppa who is now my boss.    

"Here's your coffee sir" I handed him the coffee politely.   

"Ah, so you are a new worker here!"  

I nodded.     

Then he tasted the coffee I made for him. I was shocked when he suddenly burst it out and exactly as it is, the coffee went directly to my shirt.   

"What kind of coffee is this?" he exclaimed and glared. "It's tasteless! What kind of applicant do you have hyung?" he asked him.   

Heechul oppa tasted the coffee, he dragged me to the corner and talked with me.   

"Will you fire me?" I asked in a nervous tone.   

He suddenly burst out into laughter. "_______, there's no problem with your coffee, Its alright. That guy just wanted sweet coffee because he's already used to it. I will not fire you of course." he smiled.   

"Jeongmal?" I smiled again. (Jeongmal = Really) 

"Thank you so much Heechul oppa!"   

"No problem. Now, go inside the coffee area and I'll talk with him."   

I smiled before leaving. When I looked at that guy whose name is K...Kyu...Hun. Err, whatever his name is, I think he's not that nice.  

 



AUTHOR'S POV   



"Aisssh, What kind of coffee. So tasteless. Hyung, can you add some sugar here? What a stupid girl." Kyuhyun smirked. "Well, I have to admit, she has the looks."    

"Hey Kyuhyun, dont show how evil you are infront of girls, that's bad, you know?!" Heechul came in holding a container of sugar. "Sweeten your coffee as much as you want. Don't be so choosy!"   

"Aisshh, You should fire the girl now. Business is business. Your customers will leave this shop because of that stupid girl!"   

"You dont understand. And besides, she is new here and she doesnt know what coffee do you like."   

"Blah! Blah! Blah! Cut the crap... Whatever. I'll go for now."Kyuhyun glared again.   

"Hey Kyu!"   

"What?" he furrowed his eyebrows and looked back.   

"Apologize." Heechul commanded.   

"No way! Why should I?" he smirked.   

"You might have hurt her feelings." Worried for ______, he wanted Kyuhyun to apologize.   

"I will never say sorry. Nevertheless, she's just a worker here."       

Inside the coffee area...   

"That guy! He's so indecent. Rich men are always like him." _______ sighed while she wipes her shirt. She's pissed.   

"What happened to you?" one of the workers asked her.   

"It will be fine unnie." she faked a smile. (Unnie is addressed by younger girls to older girls)   

"Are you okay? What really happened?" the unnie asked.   

"That guywho came in just now."   

"Sir Kyuhyun?"   

"Yeah!"    

"I'm warning you! Be careful to that man. He might send you to hell!" the unnie warned _______.   

"What do you mean?" she questioned her.   

"He's the worst guy among Heechul's friends."   

"Oh, really?? .. What is he doing?"  

"You will know when you'll stay longer here...."     


It made ______ think a lot! "If he will do that to me again, he will know what he is looking for. I dont care about how devilish he is." _________ clenched her fists and went back to work. 

 
 
(What are the things that I can do? Am I going to be as evil as Kyu or I will just shut up so that 
 I can stay longer here?)