(Suggest a Title)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

“Donghae oppa has arrived here in Korea.”

“WHAT???” , Kyuhyun screamed. “Since when?”

“Just this morning, I guess?”

“Did you see each other already?”, he asked curiously.

She nodded. “When we were in the campus.”

“What did you talk about?”, he asked again.

“Wait... why do you have so many questions, huh?”, _______ crossed her arms. Then he went back to sleep again. “Hey Kyu, are we fine already?” No answer. “I can explain if you want to hear about it.” , again, no answers coming from him.  “Kyu, can you listen to me also?... You have to trust me. About Kikwang, I told you we didn’t do anything you won’t like when I was in his house. I went there to check if he was alright because I didn’t see him for consecutive days.”, she explained.

“Is he alright?”

She nodded. “He’s a drunkard, too like you.”, she whispered.

“What did you say?”, he furrowed his eyebrows.

________ grinned. “Did I say something?”

“I heard it! Don’t lie!”, Kyuhyun gripped her hand.               

“I didn’t say anything!”, she still chuckled. “You must have misheard it only.”

“I’m not a deaf, say it again or else...”

“So...are we fine now?”, _______ tickled him on his waist.

“Not yet!”

“Kyu! I told you I’m innocent. Why are we even fighting about this?”

“I don’t know either. I just feel like there’s something I do not know.”, he sighed and sat down, they are facing each other now. _________ cleared . What Kyuhyun feels is right, THERE IS SOMETHING HE IS NOT AWARE OF.

“Was there something?”, she asked as if she do not know about that ‘incident’ which happened between them.

“Okay baby, I’m sorry! I was out of my mind.”, Kyuhyun apologized.

“Kyu...I have to confess this to you. I want to be honest in this relationship.”

“What is it?”

“K...Kikwang confessed his feelings toward me.”

“Jinja?”

“Yeah,...and....”

“And what???”

”And....c..can I go out with Donghae oppa later?”, she demanded.

“For what?”

“He asked me out a while ago while we were in the campus.”, she awkwardly smiled while telling this to Kyuhyun. “If...you will allow me then I’ll go, if not, then I won’t.”

“Tell him I’m happy he’s here.”, Kyuhyun grinned. “Why would I not allow you? I’m sure you missed him so much. You can go out with him. I trust you for this!”

_____ gave her a hug, a very tight hug, “Thank you Kyunie! Thank you so much baby...I love you!”, and a kiss.

“I don’t want to suffocate you with my love, I know I can trust you.”, Kyuhyun smiled while caressing her face. “I love you baby!”, he kissed her forehead. “So much...”

“Oh...Kyu, don’t make me cry!”, she wiped her teary-eyes. “You know I love you too.”

“What time will you go?”

“After I take care of you!”, she smiled. “I’ll make sure you’re alright before I go!”

“Don’t worry baby, your namjachingu is strong! This ain’t that serious. I can take care of myself! You must hurry up. It’s getting too late.”

“No...I’m okay. I’ll take care of you first.”

“Baby...I told you I can manage myself.”

“After this, I’ll go to work, Donghae oppa and I will see each other at CCW so you have nothing to worry about. I’ll be at CCW for the whole night.”

 

After some hours in Kyu’s house where he took good care of him until 8 pm until he fell asleep, she departed his house and went to CCW where Donghae is diligently waiting for her. He was talking to Heechul. She opened the sliding door and Donghae immediately noticed her presence. He smiled while seeing her. ______ smiled back.

“Oh, ________!You’re here!”, Heechul waved.

“Neh oppa...am I too late for my work?”, she asked and bowed 90 degrees in front them.

“Not really...but you made Donghae wait for 4 hours.”, Heechul stood up. “Okay, my coffee princess, you have bunch of things to talk about, I’ll take my leave!”, he left ________ and Donghae.

“4 hours?”, she cleared . “He waited for me for 4 hours?”, she asked herself. “Does that mean he was here already since I went to Kyu’s house?”

“Have a seat my princess!”

“Kamsahae oppa...”, she smiled back. “Oppa, I’m sorry for making you wait.”

“Gwenchana my princess, I understand. Kyu was sick, right?”, he asked.

She just nodded.

“He’s very lucky to be taken care by your tender hands.”

“Ah..neh.”, she awkwardly answered.”Why do I feel like this?”, she asked herself. Why am I too awkward while talking to him? Relax _______! RELAX!”

“How are you my princess? You’re still the prettiest girl I know like before!”

“My pr..oppa..don’t joke!”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?”

“Not really...”, she chuckled.

How was Kyunghee so far?”

“Still like before oppa...”

“Ah...and how was Kyuhyun? Is he fine already?”, he asked with full of concern to his dongsaeng.

“He’s a lot better when I left. He was sleeping soundly.”

“Good to hear.”

“Oppa, he said he’s very happy for your arrival.”

“I want to see him soon, we’ll have our friend reunion on Saturday since Leeteuk hyung and Sungmin were out of the country.”

“Jinja? That would be great!”

“Did you eat already my princess? Lemme guess, you’re hungry again, right?”

“Yah oppa, do you always think I’m hungry?”, she asked cutely.

“Aigoo, my princess, as if you are not, just admit it, oppa is used to it already!”, he grinned.

“Arasso...I’m hungry! I’m always hungry! HAPPY NOW?”

“I missed that!”, they both chuckled.

“Let me order for you then, one Sesame Chicken Salad, Teriyaki Skirt Steak, and Beef Brisket for my princess.”, he ordered the waitress.

“Oh, still remember my favourite dishes?”, she asked, amazed.

“How could I forgot?”, he just grinned. “And a coffee for me”, he snapped his fingers.

“Kamsahae oppa! I thought you have forgotten all these things already.”

“That will not happen. I know you already, inside and out! Remember that!”

 

While eating...........

“Ah oppa, Yuri unnie is in L.A. too, right?”, she asked innocently. Donghae nearly choke. “Waeyo? Something wrong?”

He coughed a little. “Ah, neh...she’s there!”

“How is she? I miss her already!”, she giggled.

“Ah, she’s fine!”

“I told you she’s very kind, right? I’m very lucky to have her, because if not, I probably haven’t entered KyungHee University.”, she continued eating. “Unnie jjang!”

“NOT AT ALL! Definitely not!”,he whispered and shook his head. “Let’s just eat my princess.”

“Ah, can I get her number if by chance you have it oppa?”

“Mwo? I don’t have her number. I’m not even interested.”

“Waeyo?”

“Ani... never mind...”

“Are you and Yuri unnie fighting...or something like that?”, she asked curiously.

“Let’s not just talk about her, you should eat, you said you’re hungry...”

“Arasso...”

 

After eating, she bid her goodbye to Heechul oppa since he allowed her to go home. It was too late already. Donghae drove her to her house.

“Oppa, I enjoyed. Thank you for the dinner.”

“Me, too. You’ll sleep now my princess?”

“Neh... We still have classes tomorrow.”

“See you then tomorrow?”

She nodded. “Kamsahae oppa. Take care while driving. Good night!”

“Neh...you sleep well, okay? See you in dreamland my princess!”

“Neh, I’ll wait for you there!”, she grinned.

“I’ll be going my princess! Good night!”

 

 

DID YOU MISS THESE BONUS PICTURES? :)

 

 

 

 

 

VOTE HERE!

 

 

SHORT UPDATE!

BORING? Just tell me. hahahaha.. so sleepy now! >.<

SORRY FOR THE TYPOS!!!

 I still need to research for our group report tomorrow. Aish..

Thanks Shisus I finished this already.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

 

KyuAnnHae