The Plan for the Day

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

Kyuhyun went home without saying sorry to poor ________. He watched TV, he played starcraft, he listened to some musics on his ipod, Eat. Sleep, Starcraft. Eat. Starcraft..and so on and so fort.

This man is really a rich one, but no MANNERS at all.

 

"I love my life..." he laughed evilly and spooned some ice cream.

 

Then suddenly his phone rang.

 

He sighed before picking it up. "Who's this?"

 

"Kyu, lets have a coffee tomorrow morning at Heechul hyung's shop...."

 

"I said who is this?" he shouted.

 

"EunHyuk..."

 

"Monkey?"

 

"WTF! I'm not a monkey!"

 

"Monkey! Monkey! Monkey!"

 

"Kyu, stop it...."

 

"Why should I? Im enjoying it...Monkey! Monkey! Monkey!" he started singing.

 

"Aissshhh.. Are you free tomorrow?"

 

"Yeah, I m free tomorrow,.....MONKEY!" he laughed. "Who else will come?"

 

"All of us!. Let's enjoy the vacation"

 

"Okay, I'll come." he ended the call.

 

 

The morning came. _________ woke up early so she won't be late. She put on her white sleeveless shirt with a pink cardigan on top of it and a black slax. She rode on a taxi and went to work. When she arrived, she greeted her co-workers.

 

"Good morning unnies and oppas"

 

"Anyeong! You are too early _______."

 

"Unnie, its 7:00 already."

 

 Its 7:00 already. A ot of customers entered the shop to have their breakfast and coffee. She stayed beside the door to greet and welcome the customers, the other workers are cooking, cleaning, preparing the tables, and etc....

 

"Good morning ma'am. Welcome to Cinderella's Coffee World." She's kinda awkward about the shop's name, but still, she continued greeting them.

 

"Are you new here? I saw you here just now."

 

I  nodded.

 

"Keep up the good work darling."

 

"Thank you ma'am"

 

 

"Good morning sir. Welcome to Cinderella's Coffee World."

 

"Good morning pretty lady."

 

"Thank you! Enjoy!"

 

 

 

"Unnie, is Heechul oppa here already?" I asked SuJin unnie, one of my co-workers.

 

"He'll be here at 8!"

 

 

 

Eunhyuk called the other members if they are ready. He also tried to contact Kyuhyun buthe wasn't answering.

 

"Aisssh, What happened to him again?"

 

 

Kyuhyun was still sleeping .Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Then suddenly woke up by the alarm clock he set last night...

 

 

"Aissshh, that clock!" he furiously exclaimed.

 

He threw his alarm clock away from him. Then he remembered their plan for the day.

 

"Hyung's shop!" he yawned and stretched up.

 

 

The boys are there already..............

 

"Nice to see you all again!" Leeteuk said.

 

"Hyung, Where is Kyuhyun?" Wookie asked.

 

"He doesnt answer my calls... I think he forgot about it again." Eunhyuk said.

 

"Maybe he's still sleeping!" Shindong pouted.

 

"I'll try to call him again."

 

 

"Monkey, I'm on my way now." he ended the call right after he said that. But the truth is, he's on his way.................to the BATHROOM.

 

 

 

"Dont worry, he said he's already on his way."

 

"Ok, lets get inside then." 

 

"YES!!!!"

 

 

_______saw some unfamiliar guys with Heechul. She greeted them with her warm smile.

 

"Good morning sir. Welcome to Cinderella's Coffeee World.."

 

"Good morning!"

 

 

Donghae and her met again for the second time. They looked at each others' eyes and they both crooked a melodious smile.

 

"Job well-done _________!" Heechul complimented her seeing how good she works.

 

She winked at him and whispered. "Thank you!"

 

 

 

She handed them the menu and went beside the door again to welcome the other customers.

 

"Monkey, where is Kyu?" Yesung asked.

 

"Don't call me monkey or else I will return your turtle back to the sea!" 

 

"If you will do that, I'll put you back to the forest where we got you!" Yesung defied.

 

"Shut up, both of you!" Leeteuk calmed them down.

 

"It's not my fault, it's monkey's.."

 

"I said don't call me......"

 

"Dont call me what?" Yesung laughed his out. "Call me what?"

 

"I said you stop it! Both of you Monkey and Turtle!" Heechul yelled.

 

The boys laughed and stayed quiet.

 

On the other hand, _________ find her work so entertaining so she persistently performed her work. She was smiling very wide not until this guy came in and glared at her.