(Suggest a Title)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"Heechul oppa, faster!", Vanessa shouted.

"Jam kahn man Vanessa...does it really hurt?"

"Neh oppa. Palli! I can`t take it anymore. It`s really hurtful!"

"Omo, it`s bleeding. Ottuhke?", he`s obviously nervous.

"Palli!"

"What do I do?"

"Go and get your first aid kit."

"Mwo? I dont have that."

"Penicillin."

"Arasso, I think I have that. As I go look for i, blow it like this.", he demonstrated how to blow. "Arasso?"

"Neh!"

After some minutes, Heechul came back panting, holding two tablets of penicillin and a glass of water. One tablet for her to take in and another one for applying it on her wound directly.

"If only I was careful, then probably I didn`t stumble like a crazy frog and I won`t have these wounds.", she pouted and frowned.

 

"Yah, Siwonnie, you know how to cook?"

"Of course. I`m living all alone so it`s just necessary for me to learn household chores.",he explained. "Why did you suddenly ask?"

"Im just curious...because I thought Siwon is a kind of bossy man.", she grinned.

"Im not like that. Im just simple."

"So, you`re the only one living here?", she continued asking while she stirs the ramen. Siwon just nodded. "What about your family?"

"They are in New York.", he responded.

"Dont you have any sibling?"

"Only child." , he smiled. "What about you?"

"We`re the same."

"Where are your mom and dad?"

"Omma`s with me, while dad passed away already."

"Ah, mianhe.....I didnt know about that."

"Gwenchana....it happened already."

"_________ do you mind if I ask a question?"

"Go.....Im ready to answer."

"Did......d...did you ever had a boyfriend?", he stuttered.

"Eh?", she replied in confusion.

Siwon smiled. "Just ignore."

"Mwo?", she asked herself. "He asked me if I have a boyfriend? Why suddenly? Aigoo... Michyeoso... Why did he ask?"

 

"CHO KYUHYUN!, why the heck did you escape in class yesterday?", professor Yoon angrily asked him in front of the class. "Dont you know that that musical play is also part of your oral practicum?"

"None of your business you big-tummied professor.", he whispered.

"What did you say?", he heard what Kyuhyun said.

"Ah, professor Yoon, I escaped in class too.", Siwon raised his hand trying to save Kyuhyun.

"Mr. Choi, you too?"

"Neh...mianhae songsaenim.", he bowed 90 degrees.

"Professor Yoon, I escaped too.", _________ confessed too. "Mianhe."

"You jerks and idiots, follow me to the YMO building. (Youths Management office)

 

"So, where did you jerks go?", the scary witch-like YMO coordinator asked the three of them.

Siwon first responded. "Ms. Jung, we were caught in an emergency yesterday."

"What kind of emergency?", she raised her eyebrows.

"Uhm....w....we....", he stuttered.

"LIAR!", she stood up.

"Ms. Jung, I`m ready to accept any punishment you`ll give. We`re very sorry, we were wrong.", _______ begged her.

 

They ended up doing their assigned punishments which was given by the terrible and gruesome YMO coordinator. _______ was assigned to clean the equipments in th science lab while Siwon and Kyuhyun will clean the whole gym.

"... Who the heck can clean this whole gym alone?", Kyuhyun complaint.

"Just continue cleaning so we can finish this ASAP.", Siown concluded.

Kyuhyun glared and neared Siwon. "Answer me directly, are you and _________ dating?" he confronted Siwon but he ignore him a first trying to see how he would react. "Yah...Im talking to you.", he shouted.

"What if I said yes?", Siwon  seriously asked.

Kyuhyun clenched his both fists. "So, you really are dating?"

Siwon just laughed at him. "If I answer no, what will you do?", he asked. "Are you going to say sorry to the girl who you hurt without any conclusive evidence? We did nothing, we didnt have a date, I treated her lunch after the practice, that`s all.", he clarified. "Kyuhyun, what you did was wrong. Telling her she`s a fickle, do you think she would like that? You dont have any proof but you confronted she`s a fickle, how do you think she reacted?", he questioned. "And did you know she was kidnapped?"

"Mwo?"

"Yes. She followed you inside the bar just to tell you the truth. She said, never in her life did she want to be in that place, but because you accused her mistakenly she disregarded her pride and just entered the bar where you were.... and it happened, she was kidnapped by a group of men and took her somewhere away from here. She was nearly harassed by them.”, he illuminated. “You`re supposed to save her, but you were unconscious with your girls. However, you should be thankful to her. She understands you. She`s very considerate that she didn`t even think of being mad at you. You are very fortunate to have her Kyuhyun. She`s one of a kind. If I were you, I`ll give her everything. I won`t hurt her feelings. I`ll cherish her forever. I`ll be a kind of man whom she deserves. So, you should think of, you should be careful, the world is full of surprises, we may not know, tomorrow she`s already mine.”

Kyuhyun glared.

“Arasso. Let`s continue our task, before the witch cast a spell on us.”, he joked.

“Jam kahn mahn.”, Kyuhyun stopped him. “Do you like _____?”

Siwon crossed his arms. “What if I said yes?”

“You really do?”

“Whatever my answer is, it`s between me and her.”

With his answer, Kyuhyun gave him a punch on the face. At first, Siwon just rubbed it with his hand, he then gave Kyuhyun a glare. Kyuhyun attacked him again which caused Siwon`s temper to arise. He clenched his fist and punched him back. Kyuhyun almost fell down with Siwon`s attack. Generally, if we compare their bodies together, Siwon will for sure win against him. He has those muscled arms which Kyuhyun don`t really have, well, Kyuhyun has the shape but compared to Siwon, his arms are like chicken wings. (peace) The fight continues, they punch each face simultaneously until both their faces started bleeding. No one is around, that means no one can`t stop them. They exchanged back punches.

 

Mrs. Lee organized a date for Donghae and Yuri which was requested by...none other than...YURI. She pleaded Mrs. Lee to consolidate Donghae for her. The unaware Mrs. Lee of course agreed since she`s devoted to Yuri for her son. She planned a romantic date on a recognized hotel somewhere in Los Angeles. Mrs. Lee convinced Donghae to stay in the hotel and made him believe that Mr. Lee and her will be out of the country for some business-related reasons so Donghae will agree. Donghae doesn`t know the plan so he agreed.

He then arrived in the hotel at 8 pm, and was surprised to the fact that he has already a room. A girl in formal attire, probably the hotel proprietor or just a worker gave him the key of his room. “Enjoy the night sir.”, she greeted with a sweet voice.

“Thank you.”, he responded and find his way to room number 178 on the 12th floor. He walked along the hallway as he look for his room number. Finally, he found his room and checked the key number again to make sure the room is really for him. “So, this is my room?”, with that, she unlocked the doorknob with the key and opened the door. “Wow.”, the first thing he said when he saw the view inside. Without him knowing it, Yuri was beside the door waiting for him to get inside. When he finally stepped in, she locked the door silently with the duplicate key she`s holding while Donghae is still unaware and busy checking the whole room. Yuri chuckled mutely thinking of how he will react when he sees her.

“Im glad you came.”, she then finally uttered, still chuckling.

Donghae almost fell his luggage on the floor when he heard the familiar voice. He felt hands which wrapped his waist. Yuri started to feel his abs as he kisses his earlobe. Donghae faced her with a blank expression seeing Yuri wearing a lingerie. Yuri just smiled when Donghae looked at her from top to bottom. She circled her hands around his neck. Donghae looked away.

“Why are you here?”, he asked.

“We`re supposed to have a date tonight.”, she smiled. “But before that, let`s do this first.”, she smiled lustfully.

“Swear to me, after this you won`t show me your face again.”, he then gave a serious look.

She grinned. “Does that mean..............”, she was cut by him.

“If this is the only way for you to stop bugging me, then I`ll give you what you want. Now, swear to me, this is going to be my last time of seeing you. Swear to me that you will never bother me anymore.”

“Is that all?”, she asked. “Okay, I swear!”, she promised with a big smile on her face.

 

And that night, an unexpected thing happened. As what Donghae said, if it is the only way for her to stop acting gibberish, he`ll give her what she wants. That night was full of lust...lust from Yuri.. a night which she wants. Now that Donghae has given her what she wants, would she stop bugging him already? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Should i make this one as the main image for every chapter or what??? :)))

 

Watttaatatatatat...hihihii..Im glad I made a long chapter..hahahahaah.. 

So, my dear friends, comment and subscribe.. :)))

Im looking forward for more than 50 000 views after this chapter before I update chapter 57 again.. :))) Can we guys do it?  hihihi...

So, here are the answers for the questions on chapter 55..:)))

 

Those who have green minds...hahaahahah,, Vanessa and Heechul didnt have ...but Yuri and Donghae DID...O.o my gosh... Im so sorry for that... PEACE! I didnt want that to happen too but since it`s part of my plan for the story, well, I put all my efforts for that though I totally dont want to write that part... Dont hate me for letting Donghae have with her.. hihihi.... 

and.SIWON! mygosh...Kyu and Siwon totally fought..aish..as expected, they were physically injured again...still remember their duel fight before? haahah.. duel fight? yeah... how would _________ react if she`ll know about this?hmmmmmt...KyuWon...you`re both dead..

oh...and, that`s all.....50 000 views, please come now..so I can update chapter 57 again...hahahaah... love you all,

im looking forward for your comments.. :))))no silent readers if possible.. ^^I`ll be so much grateful

and can you guys suggest a title for this chapter... I really do not know what`s gonna be the title... :))))) thank you..

 

KyuAnnHae