Donghae`s Flight part 1

COFFEE PRINCESS

          Morning came, the day of Donghae`s flight to U.S. ______ didnt sleep last night. She is fully awake, reminiscing what had happened last night. She is still on her gown, her make-up sparsed on her face. Her hair is messy. She is just looking at one direction wherein a photo was located, a photo of his prince, Donghae and her that was taken in LOTTE WORLD. In that picture, DOnghae tries to kiss her, but she refused. Then she moved her sight to other picture, it was taken inside CCW wherein they smile widely and made an aegyo face. She smiled a little but still loneliness covered her eyes. She stood up and went to the picture where they were in CCW. She held the picture and stared deeply on it.


___:  You`re so tricky oppa. Why will you leave me?
        You said you will always be by my side no matter what will happen,....

 

             Her phone started ringing. She alked slowly to check who`s calling. Its him, her oppa, her prince, her love. Again, she looks at the picture. Still her phone continuously ringing. She hugged the picture tightly with her whole heart as she shead tears. She moaned loudly and with her full strength, she threw the picture on the wall of her room as she kneel down and cried facing he bed. Her phone stopped ringing. But later received a voice message. "My princess wake up, Im getting ready for my flight at 10:00 am today. I`ll wait for you at the airport. Good morning princess. SarangHae... Donghae loves you so much. Mmmmmwuaaah."

     Her mom entered the room.

mom:  Baby, breakfast is r.............

 
     She was stopped when she saw her crying daughter with a messy hair, sparsed make-up and her gown, in short crazy-like look. She moved closer to her daughter and asked what had happened as she remove her messy make up.



mom:  ________, what`s going on? Do you have a problem? What happened last night? Are you
          okay baby? Tell me.


       ______ just looked at her mother pricelessly and absurdly. Her phone started to ring again. Her omma answered it up.


mom:  Yobosaeyo?
DH:     My princess.
mom:  Who`s this?
DH:     Ah, anyeong. This is Donghae. WHo`s on the other line?
mom:  This is _______`s omma. So, you were the one that my daughter was telling me before?
DH:     Oh, its me.. :)
mom:   Why did you call?
DH:      Is it okay if I call you omma?
mom:   Feel free.. :)
DH:      Thanks omma. I just want to tell _____ that I`m on my way now to the airport. I want to ask
            her if she wants to come and see me before I leave so that I can fetch her.
mom:   Okay, wait and I`ll ask her.


       She asked her daughter but _____ didnt answer. Sh talked with DOnghae on the line again.

mom:   Are you still there, dear? What`s your name again son?
DH:     Donghae omma.
mom:  I guess you should just come here in our house. My daughter is not in a godd condition.
DH:     What omma? Is she sick?
mom:  No. I cant explain dear, just come here before you go to the airport.


       _______`s omma ended the call and talked to her daughter again. She hugged her and asked what happened.


mom:   Your dad doesnt want to see you like that. For sure he`ll be sad. Tell me what happened so
            I can help you my daughter.
            Oh, your friend is coming here so you should change your gown now. He asked me if you
            want to go to the airport before he`ll leave. I guess you cant go so I told him to just see you
            here.
___:     Omma, he will leave me.
mom:   What`s wrong if he`ll leave you?  _____, that`s life. Its just really like that. SOmeone will
           leave but for sure someone better will definitely fulfill that slot.
___:     But I just need him. No one can replace him.
mom:   Do yo ulove him that`s why you`re like that? Is he the reason why you`re acting this way?
___:     Mom, I love him so much... SO MUCH...


       Without them knowing it, Donghae`s eavesdropping at the back. He heard every single detail of _____ and her omma`s conversation. He heel sorry for hurting her. He feel SO SORRY.

 

 

Donghae watching from behind.

 

Just imagine this is _____ with a messy hair and make up. She`s looking at just one direction.

 

Anyeong. Sorry for taking it too long to update.

I`ll try to edit a picture of Donghae and _____ on the LOTTE WORLD and CCW. :)

Watch out. :)

Enjoy this short chapter. :)

SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT

 

yours truly,

KyuAnnHae_