DATE

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

“Omma, I miss you!” ______ started her morning by giving her mom a kiss and a cuddle while she is cooking in the kitchen.  “We’ve been busy with our works and my studies omma, and I noticed we’re lacking of time to spend together.” She pouted while burying her chin on her mom’s neck.

“You almost forgot about me. “ Her mom scowled.

“That’s not true!” she insisted. “I seriously miss you so much omma! How can you say that?”

“Aigoo... you’re telling me this because I know you’re eager to eat these meals I prepared for you, right?”  she smirked and her head.

“Aish... I’m serious!”

“Whatever, you go and sit now and I’ll serve this to you!”

“Thanks omma! You’re the best!” she was about to sit when  they heard a knock on the door.  “I’ll go and check who....”

“I’ll do it!” her mom smiled and opened the door.

 

“Anyeong haseyo!” a not-so-tall man with a charming face and a sweet voice greeted.

 

“Oh... anyeong! You look familiar to me, who are you again?” she crossed her eyebrows as she tries to recall things from the past when he saw him.

 

“Omma! Nugu?” _______ shouted inside, busy eating the foods her mom prepared. But she got no answer from her. She didn’t mind it and just continued eating. “Omma!” she screamed again. She took the plate with her and went to the front door to check what is currently happening. She swallowed the food like she didn’t had time to eat these past days, not minding who is talking to her mom. “Omma, nugu...........”

“Anyeong!” Donghae smiled ear to ear.

______ gulped like hell after knowing who just knocked. She gulped unstoppably up until she was choked. “Water....water!” she stuttered while kneading her chest. Donghae hurried to her and helped her with her condition while her mom rushed to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

“Gwenchana?” he asked and took the plate from her and put it aside. 

“Here!” her mom handed her the glass of water.

She immediately drank the water and coughed before she finally felt better. 

“Gwenchana?” Donghae repeated. She just nodded, embarrassed with how she ate a while back.  “Mianhe oppa!” she faked a smile.

“For what my princess?” he smiled and wiped out the rice on the corner of her lips.

“Did you see me?” she asked awkwardly.

“See you eating like a pig?” he asked and flashed an evil grin.

“I’m just hungry...” she pouted.

“I find it cute my princess.” He squeezed her cheeks. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell anybody!”

 “Omma... he is Donghae oppa!” she told her mom.

“Oh, Donghae!” her mom smiled. “What a handsome man!”

“Kamsahae omma!”

“Why don’t you come and join us with our breakfast?” she smiled.

“Neh...”

 

They sat on the table and ate like a family.

“So, what took you here son?” her mom asked with her smiling eyes.

“Mom! I have to tell you something.” ______ interfered. “I should be telling you this a while ago, but you didn’t listen.”

“What is it my daughter?”

“You didn’t tell her yet?” Donghae asked.

“About what?” her mom started to get confused.

“Omma... I’m.....” she stuttered.

“You are what?” she asked.

“I am.....”

“Omo....don’t tell me!” her mom gulped. “Don’t tell me!”

“Mom!”

“Are you pregnant?” her mom stood up.

“Omma...please listen first, okay?”

“What exactly are you telling me?” she tried to calm down.

“Mom, we’re in a relationship!” Donghae said. “Your daughter and I are in a relationship.”

“Jinja?” she asked. “Why did you tell me just now?”

“Are you happy for us omma?” ______ asked.

“Of course!” she smiled ear to ear. “As long as I know you’re happy with each other’s arms.”

“We are!” they said in unison.

“Do you love my daughter?” she asked.

“I love her more than myself...omma.”

“That’s good! You have to otherwise I’ll kick your off here!”

“Omma!” she squealed.

“I love her so much mom, you don’t have to worry!”  Donghae smiled.

“Let’s eat! .... Why are you here by the way?”

“Can we go out for a date mom?” Donghae asked.

“Today?” ______ asked.

Donghae nodded and enclosed his hand to hers.

“You can go wherever you want!” her mom smiled. “Just take care!”

“Kamsahamnida omma...” Donghae stood up and gave her a warm hug.

“You got a well-built body son, are you working out?” she asked when she felt his muscular arms.

Embarrassed, ______ just shook her head and continued eating.

 

After they shared breakfast together, Donghae waited for her while she takes a shower. He watched TV in the living room, then later turned it off and decided to just listen to his favourite songs in his ipod.  

______ was busy preparing herself in her room, selecting some presentable clothing she has. She has to be pretty enough to be partnered with her so-handsome date for the day.

“Omma, kindly help me with this?” she asked her mom who just entered her room.

“Any of them will suit you baby...”

“I don’t know what to wear!”

“Hey, I wanna talk to you for a while!” she sat on her bed.

“About what omma?”

“Does my son-in-law know about this?”

“Omma...”

“I know you already ended your relationship with each other for some reasons, and I also know, he went to Japan for some important matters. But my daughter, you have to tell him about this so he won’t look stupid!”

“He will understand omma... I’ll tell him about this when I’m ready!”

“This Lee Donghae, I think we already met before.” She said.

“I know, right? He also went here before omma.”

“When was that again?”

“Before he went to L.A. “

“Ah, I get it now... So, this Lee Donghae is your first love that you were telling me before? He was the man who taught you how to love?”

She nodded.

“Seeing him, I know he is a good man. Hopefully, he won’t hurt you.”

“He promised me he won’t!”

“I support you for your decision!” she tapped her shoulders. “But I want to remind you my daughter, there is no perfect relationship that ever existed. If you entered this kind of situation, be ready to take the consequences. Be ready to get hurt...” she advised.

“Thank you omma...” she gave her mom a hug and kiss. “I love you!”

“I love you, too dear.”

“Do you like Donghae oppa?” she asked.

“I like him for you because I know he will take good care of you. But my son-in-law still got my vote for now!” her mom smiled. “Hurry up and I’ll help you choose your dress. I’ll make sure you’ll look lovely for this day just like me.”

“Jeez, self-compliment again.” She rolled her eyes.

 

“Here, this will perfectly suit you!” her mom handed her an ‘I’m in love strapless pink dress’ . She went to her shoe rack and picked up the Soda Quota natural knotty bow espadrille wedges sandals. “And this one!” She was also the one who chose jewelry for her, the floral pocket watch necklace, a silver flower ring, and a white Quartz leather watch. “Hurry up and surprise him.”

 

“Thanks omma...you’re the best”

 

Donghae patiently waited for her. He heard the door screeched and he became eager to see how she will look for their date. 

 

 

He saw her stepped out of her room. His eyes got wider as he sees her entirely. His jaw dropped off and he’s near to salivate.  (kidding) He stood up as she goes nearer and nearer to him. A smile was formed to their faces when they finally got closer to each other.  They both are speechless, and they both do not know how they would start a conversation. _______ grasped for his hand and enclosed it with her. Donghae smiled and cupped her face and left a kiss on her forehead. He placed her hand on his chest and said. “My heart beats your name! Can you feel it?”

______ giggled like crazy and felt her cheeks burning like hell. She cupped and bit her lower lip, trying to stop her crazy giggle. “Stop lying!”

“I’m telling the truth my princess.” He smiled to .

“Thank you!” She whisper-shouted. “You look perfect!”

“WE...look perfect together!” he emphasized the word ‘we’.  “I love you my princess.”

“I love you more ...my prince!” she giggled and hugged him. “So much!”

 

They shared a kiss before finally going out on a date. They ride on his car and drive through somewhere.

“Where are we going oppa?” she asked.

“Do you wanna go at Seoul Grand Park?” he smiled ear to ear.

“JINJA?” she giggled. “But, you don’t really like rides, right?”

“I can do it with you!” he grinned. “Let’s also visit the Seoul Zoo.”

“Sure thing oppa!”

 

They ride on a cable car before they reach the said place. They sat together and took selcas while they are on the air.

They arrived at Seoul Grand Park. They run like little kids as they entered the entrance gate. “Palli oppa! It’s gonna be fun!”

They walked together around the park. They walk along the cherry blossom flowers in the park while they eat ice cream.

“Why do you like ice cream that much?” Donghae asked and wiped the ice cream on her lips.  She continued eating like a kid.

“I love eating ice cream even when I was still a child oppa...” when she already finished her ice cream, she even asked for his. “Can I eat yours?”she pointed the ice cream he was holding.

He smiled and gave it to her. “Here!”

“Kamsahae oppa!” she gave him a peck on his cheek.  They sat on a bench and had some chitchat with each other.  A gay couple walk-passed them but the surprising thing is, they even kiss in public.

“I suddenly remembered my Math teacher!” Donghae chuckled.

“Wae?”

“He confessed to me his feelings.”

“He’s a gay?”

He nodded. “He really liked me a lot that he even got my grades higher even when I didn’t take my exam when I was sick.”

“What did you do then?”

“We went out for a date!”

“JINJA?”

“The next day after that date, he got kicked off the campus.”

“Wae?”

“Power of the girls who love me to death.”

“Aigoo, you’re really that nice that’s why everybody loves you.” She smiled. “But oppa, why me?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean out of those girls who wanted to be your girl, why did you choose me?”

“Because you’re different from them my princess!” he simply answered. “You’re not like those arrogant girls who just only care of themselves. “All I know is, I love you and that made you special.”

She blushed again. “Aish... enough with this, let’s just go and watch the dolphin and seal show, your brothers in short.” She chuckled and dragged him. They made themselves relax as they sit on the bleachers. They watch the dolphins perform their exhibition. They really enjoyed the show. After the show, they visited the zoo. Donghae saw a monkey, reminded him of Eunhyuk. He neared it and fed it with the banana on the table.

 

“Come on Hyukkie, I know you love this!” he played with the monkey. The monkey showed a blank expression at first, but he’s looking at the banana Donghae was holding. Hungry, Donghae was about to eat the banana, when the monkey rushed and took it from him. He almost had a heart attack after  that.  “Bad monkey, no different compared to Hyukkie.”

“Indeed!” _____ chuckled. They left the monkey and continued to roam around. She noticed a toad along the pool and neared it. “Kyeopta!” she giggled and touched it’s head but it suddenly hopped off her head. She screamed like a little kid and Donghae started to laugh at her while the toad is still on her head. “Oppa!”

Donghae helped her shoo away the toad but he was laughing too hard that he couldn’t even scare it away.

“OPPA!” she screamed.

“Get off her head!” Donghae just pointed out and the toad went away.

“Oh Jinja! It scared me to death, really!” she let out a big sigh. Without knowing where they are going, their path naturally took them to the flamingos area where they watched them run around and play together. Undaunted, they proceeded essentially on the path of least resistance, which led them to the giraffes.

 

“How to keep them cool?” Donghae asked.

 

“Give them 20 ft umbrella!” one of the tourists answered and pointed out the 20 ft umbrella from afar.

 

“Wow!” they both exclaimed in unison after seeing the towering umbrella.

 

 

After roaming around the whole day, they finally decided to take a rest for some time. It was almost 6 in the evening but they are still at SGP.

“Rides are a lot better at night.” Donghae smiled while they buy tickets for the rides. They enjoyed riding from here and there. They ride on the roller coaster, and the Ferris wheel. The Double Loop Coaster offered riders to get soaked or stay dry, they opted to stay dry though they were a bit misted. Apparently there’s at least one ride dedicated to Peter Pan in Korea, they took the chance to ride all of the available rides.

 

They had tried all the rides. Exhausted, they both cuddled each other before exiting the Seoul Grand Park.

“Oppa, I enjoyed.” _____ leaned her head on his chest. “Thank you for bringing me here!”

“We’re not done with our special day yet. I still have surprises for you.” Donghae smiled and showed her a boquet of pink roses. He kissed it first before handing it to her.

 

“Kamsahae oppa!” she felt her cheeks turning red.

“Look up my princess!” he said.

Before she asks why, fireworks went BOOM. BOOM, and BOOM up the sky. She was flabbergasted causing widely open. It was amazing. Donghae happily watches her from behind as she smiles widely for what she is seeing. Especially at the end when she read “I LOVE YOU _______” displayed up the sky. 

 

“Oppa... “ she hugged Donghae. “Kamsahae!”

“Do you like it my princess?”

She nodded. “So much...” She almost cried after finding out what he had prepared.

They were surrounded by kaleidoscope flower night light hanged on the cherry blossom flowers.

 

People around watches them together on the middle of the ground.

“KISS!” they heard the crowd yelled.

Without hesitation, Donghae cupped her face in his hands and kissed her tears-of-joy away. “Don’t cry my princess. You look better when you smile.” He said.

_______ chuckled and sniffed. “You made me happy oppa! I don’t know how to thank you for this.” She shook her head.

“There’s no need for you to thank me my princess, I’m doing this because you know how much I love you.”

“KISS!” the crowd yelled again.

He wrapped his hand on her waist while the opposite one is cupping her face.  Donghae took a step forward to her and there their lips met. She felt butterflies in her tummy but still, they remained stationary for some seconds while the crowds watch them. Their lips parted as they needed air to breathe in. They looked at each other’s eyes and happiness can clearly be seen in it.

“I LOVE YOU.” They said in unison and laughed before giving each other a warm hug again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY COFFEE PRINCESS AND TO ALL SUBSCRIBERS.

 

 

AUTHOR'S WISHLIST: 

1. .I REALLY HOPE  I'M GIVING JOY AND HAPPINESS TO THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS. 

2. I WANT MY SUBSCRIBERS TO TELL ME WHAT IS/ARE THEIR FAVORITE CHAPTERS AND SCENES IN THE STORY. 

3. I WISH ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS WILL HAVE TIME TO COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW THEY FELT WHEN THEY READ THE CHAPTERS

4. MORE SUBSCRIBERS.

5. I WISH THAT COFFEE PRINCESS WILL END SUCCESSFULLY. 

 

SUBSCRIBER ( ) 's WISHLIST:

LIST ALL YOUR WISHES ABOUT THIS STORY, AND HOPEFLLY, I CAN GRANT THEM ALL. :)

 

 

I know I'm being too greedy for asking some of your time. But since, it's our ANNIVERSARY, I hope you guys will do it for me. :) (SUCH A SPOILED AUTHOR) 

PLEASE!  

 

THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME THE WHOLE YEAR. THOUGH SOME ARE NEW SUBSCRIBERS, YOU'RE STILL A PART OF COFFEE PRINCESS, SO FEEL FREE TO PUSH THE BOAT OUT WITH US.

 

KyuAnnHae