OUTING part 1

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"Are you guys ready?", Heechul asked while everybody is inside the van.

"Woooaaahhh!", they all screamed. "Excited much!"

"Let's go???"

"Let's go!"

 

The group planned a one week trip to Jeju Island,----to celebrate Donghae's forgotten birthday and a vacation for all of them. Every single member of the group will go. While on their way to the airport, everybody was really hyper, too excited for the trip to Jeju.  They had their personal luggages for their whole week vacation. 

"This is really going to be fun!", Hyukjae giggled.

"I agree!", Sungmin added. "I miss Jeju!"

"Aigoo...nado! I'm really excited!", Wookie yelled.

"All of us!", others yelled back.

"Guys, behave!", Leeteuk ahjussi commanded when they were about to enter the plane. "BEHAVE!", he repeated like he takes-in-charge of kiddies.  "Neh!"

 

Each couple sat beside each other. Well, Yesung and Donghae sat together because they don't have partners.  ________ slept on Kyuhyun's shoulder for how many hours. Kyuhyun watched for her the whole time while playing with his macbook. The others were also sleeping. After some hours of travelling, they finally have reached their destination.  They departed the plane and looked for a nice hotel to live in. Thanks to Kyuhyun and ________’s help. They already have rooms to stay in the whole week. One room for the boys , and another room for the girls. The gentlemen helped the ladies carry their luggage before going to their room.

“Aaaahhh, I’m so tired!”, ______ immediately laid on the bed.

“______, you’ve been here with Kyu before, right?”, Sunny asked.

“Neh, we’ve been here already...”

“Good for you! Many years have passed already since I went here.”, Sunny chuckled. “And I really miss this place!”

“Also me!”, Gyuri added. “I really miss Jeju.”

“Where is Nari unnie?”, _____asked.

“She’s in the bathroom unnie!”, Vanessa answered.

“What about Taeyon?”

“I’m here!”, Taeyon opened the television. “What do you girls want to watch?”

 

Later, the girls heard knocks from the door.

“Come in!”

The door opened and the boys barged into their room like crazy. “Woaaah!”, they all screamed and laid on the bed except for Donghae who just watched them and remained standing beside the door.

“Change clothes ladies! We’re going to eat outside!”, Leeteuk stated.

“Jeongmal?”, the ladies screamed too. “Your treat?”

“Andwae! We have our own moneys!”, he answered right away. They just pouted.

“Don’t worry, I’ll treat you all!”, Donghae crossed his arms.

“Really oppa?”, ______ giggled. Donghae smiled and nodded.

“Woaaaahhh!”, like kiddies, they all shouted crazily.

“Let’s go then!”

 

Without further ado, they all exited the room and looked for a resto where they will eat. While walking on their way, they were all fascinated by the views around Jeju Island. “Omo!”, the word they always say. “Let’s take a picture!” These dorks silly-posed to the camera. They continued walking until they found a resto alongside the beach. They ordered sorts of seafood and steaks and ate together like a big happy family.

“This is the largest shrimp I’ve ever seen and will have to taste!”, Hyukjae amazingly said while holding the shrimp. He even his lips, readying himself to eat it but mischievous Yesung immediately grabbed it, chewed and swallowed. “Uhm...maa!”

“What the......!”, Hyukjae stood up with a really heated and fuming face. He set his eyes to Yesung and gave him a glare. “Why did you eat my shrimp?”, he asked furiously.

Yesung suddenly got nervous seeing the way Hyukjae looks at him.

“WAE???”, he asked once more.

“Jagiya! It’s only a shrimp!”, Gyuri stopped him.

“But the shrimp he ate was mine!”, he strongly stated. “It’s mine! I should be the one who’ll eat it but he stole it from me!”

“Aish... gwenchana jagiya! It’s only a shrimp.”

“But it’s the biggest shrimp I’ve ever seen! It’s so huge!”

“I’ll look another for you! Don’t worry!”

“Yeah...He’ll look another one for you!”, Yesung grinned, still frightened.

“I will really kill you!”, he yelled again.

“Andwae! Why are you fighting again?”, Teukkie talked to them both. “Stop this childish thing. We’re in the crowd.”

“It was his fault! That turtle! He’s a thief!”

“Yah... you monkey! Hyung said let’s stop this! Just shut up!”, Yesung fought back.

“STOP!”, Heechul then joined them. “Why don’t you just stop? Don’t you know STOP? S-T-O-P? STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”, he shouted. “STOP!!!!”

All of them were silenced by Chullie ahjussi. He looks so scary. Even his girlfriend Vanessa was totally scared to hell.

“Heechul oppa, calm down!”, ______ said. “It was just a mere fight...”

“They are driving me crazy, seriously!”

“Arasso, let’s just eat!”, Teukkie uttered. Eunhyuk and Yesung sat down still glaring at each other.

 

After eating, they went back to the hotel to get some things before diving into the sea.

“Do you guys have swimwear?”, Taeyon asked the girls.

“I do have!”, Gyuri said, showing the swimwear she brought. 

“Me, too!”, Nari showed hers too. Beige showed hers too.

“I didn’t bring any swimwear!”, Sunny said. “I’ll just buy later.”

“I don’t have a swimwear!”, Vanessa stated. “I’ll also buy later.”

“I won’t wear it! I don’t like swimwear!”, ______ innocently said.

“Wae? We’re in the beach so you should wear a proper suit!”

“Andwae! It’s so !”

The girls laughed. “Dear, it’s not! It’s just a bathing suit!”, Nari sat beside her. “Yeah! You’ll just have to wear it.”, Gyuri added.

“I will really not wear suit like that!”, she strongly insisted.

“Very timid girl!”, Beige said. “_____, as I can see, you have a perfect shape! You’ll look good in a bathing suit.”

“I agree with you Beige!”, Nari high-fived with her. “She’s y!”

“Aaaahhhh!”, she sobbed. “Stop it! It’s not funny!”

“We’re not making fun of you! It’s really true!”

“Just stop it! I’m not y...”

“I know, being a y is one of the reasons why Kyuhyun really loves you.”, Sunny uttered. “Even Donghae oppa!”, Gyuri added.

“No..I won’t wear a swimwear!”

“Well, it’s up to you! Arasso, let’s go then?”

 

They waited for the boys at the building’s facade. Some dressed already with swimsuit inside their dresses while some just brought it and will change in the ladies room. _______ , Sunny and Vanessa will just buy later. After some minutes of waiting, the boys finally arrived. There, they made their way to the beach.

“Did you wear swimsuits?”, Yesung asked.

“Don’t be such a !”,Donghae told Yesung.

“I’m just asking!”, Yesung grinned. “But I hope they wore swimsuits!”, he whispered. Donghae shook his head and smiled, too.

“______ said she won’t wear a swimsuit!”, Sunny said.

“Waeyo jagiya?”, Kyuhyun asked and back-hugged her.

“Yah...stop it!”, she nudged his tummy.

“Awwww....”, he screamed in pain.

“I don’t like to wear swimsuit.”

“Are you embarrassed?”, he evilly grinned.

She pouted. “I don’t like it when I display myself to crowd almost .”, she shyly responded. Almost all of them laughed when they heard her answer. Even Donghae laughed. “Still the innocent princess I know!”, he smiled. She immediately cupped her face due to embarrassment and burrowed her head on Kyuhyun’s chest.

“I’m really shy!”, she whispered.

Kyuhyun kissed her forehead. “Gwenchanayo... don’t be shy, we’re all friends here! There’s no reason for you to get embarrass baby.”

“I didn’t wear swimsuit yet ever since.”

“Jinja?”, he laughed.

“I hate you!”, she punched Kyuhyun. “Am I really that funny?”, she left Kyuhyun and went to Vanessa’s side.

“You’re just innocent baby, and you really look cute!”, Kyuhyun tried to console her.

Donghae watched her being embarrassed in front them. “Still my innocent princess!”, he whispered. “My very innocent and cute princess.”

 

After that cute moment at the hotel’s facade, they walked to the beach. Sunny and Vanessa bought swimsuit first. Kyuhyun followed them to buy one for _______. He secretly bought one for her. He came back and showed it to her.

“Baby, I have a surprise for you!”, he evilly grinned.

“Surprise?”,  ______ wrinkled her forehead. “What kind of surprise?”

“A thing you really really like!”, Kyuhyun grinned once again.

“I really really like?”, she asked.

“Neh..”, Kyuhyun nodded. “Turn around.”

She turned around. “You’re exciting me Kyunie, what is it?”

Kyuhyun waved the swimwear in front her, really laughing hard.

“Michyeoso??? You wanna die?”, she raised her left eyebrow.

“Oh.. You’re scary baby.. Stop it!”, Kyu cupped her face.

“I’m really shy! I don’t feel like wearing that suit.”

“Come on, you don’t need to be shy. You’re y!”

“Andwae!!! I can’t wear that!”

“Donghae hyung, do you think she’ll look good with this swimsuit on?”, he asked.

“Hmmm??? Ah..neh, I do think it will fit her well!”, Donghae grinned.

“See?”

“Donghae oppa... should I wear it?”, _____ asked again.

“It’s up to you my pr..._______!”, he smiled. “Kyuhyun strongly wants you to wear that.”

“Arasso...I’ll wear it!”

Kyuhyun evilly grinned again.

 

_______ followed Sunny and Vanessa in the ladies room. She cried once more. “Ottuhke? Why did I agree?”

“Unnie, you can do that! It’s just a swimsuit! You’re brave enough, right?”, Vanessa encouraged her.

“Yeah, just a swimwear!”, Sunny added too while wearing the suit. “Omo, it fits me well! I like the color!”, she shouted.

“O..ttu..hh..ke?!!”, she continued sobbing. She undressed herself and started to wear the bathing suit Kyuhyun bought for her. “Omo, he’s really bad, this is so !”

“Are you done unnie?”, Vanessa asked. _______ opened the door feeling embarrassed with the thing she’s wearing.

“OMG!”, Sunny was speechless.

“Damn...you’re y!”, Vanessa looked at her from head to toe.

She looked at her body on the mirror................”Aaaaahhhhhhhh!”, she sobbed once more.

Sunny and Vanessa high-fived. “PERFECT!”

“Let’s go then???”

“I’m shy!”

“Gwenchana... don’t be shy unnie! You really look good, I swear!”

 

They hauled ______ outside the ladies room. “Walk comfortably _______ so everyone won’t look at you like crazy!”

They made their way to the group. Everyone was busy waiting for them three to come back. _______ was covering her whole body with her dress. “Ehem!”, Sunny fake coughed which caught their attention. She removed the dress covering ______ which really surprised them, jaws dropped, eyes widely open, drooling and freezing. She cupped her face again due to embarrassment.

“Stop looking at me like that!”, she said.

Kyuhyun neared her. “Let’s go and swim then?”

_______ hugged him. “This is really embarrassing.”

“Don’t be embarrassed. I’ve already seen you wearing two-piece before.”, he whispered.

“Mwo???”, she shouted.

“Still remember when we were inside the bathroom when we last went here?”

“Aigoo...you really are a ert!”

Kyuhyun carried her bridal style and throw her slightly to the water. “Aaaaahhhhh!”

The others followed them and dived into the water.

“Kyuhyun, wait and I will kill you!”, she screamed and run after him.

“Run after me baby!”, he splashed water to her. “Mehrong!”

“Aaahhh! You’re getting into my nerves!”, she splashed back. “Where is he?”, she looked around and someone back-hugged her.

“Got yah baby!”

“Yah...you’re dead now!”, she tried to struggle but Kyuhyun hugged her do firm.

“Seems like you’ll be dead now baby!”

“Yah..get off me!”

“Andwae!”

“Kyu!!!”

“I love you!”, he whispered.

“I hate you! Get away from me!”

“I love you so much baby!”

“I hate you so much!”

 

“Sweetness overload!”, Hyukjae screamed from behind. Others were watching them with a big smile on their faces. Donghae didn’t dive into the water yet together with Heechul and Leeteuk.

“Yah...Hyukjae oppa, we’re not!”

“Aigoo... this girl really!”

 

Kyuhyun trailed kisses on her neck which really tickled her. “Stop it Kyu!”

“I love you!”

“Okay, I love you too. Just please stop this, okay?”

“Kiss me first!”

“No!”

“Then I won’t stop!”

She pouted. “Why are you so evil to your girl?”, she made puppy eyes.

“Aigoo... kyeopta!”, he pinched her cheeks “But, oppa wants a kiss!”

“Fine!”, she placed her hands on his nape and started to kiss him.

“OMO!”, some screamed while watching them...

Kyuhyun and _______ remained stationary while doing that. He circled his hands to his waist and pulled her closer to him. They look romantic especially that it was exactly sunset. The couples ended up kissing each other. She then stopped after some seconds of kissing. “Happy now?”

He grinned. “I love you babe.”

“Cheesy much Kyuhyunnie?”, she splashed water to him and run again. “Follow me you devil. Run devil run!”

“You wait and I’ll kill you again!

 

 

 

Her swimsuit :))))))

 

 

VOTE HERE:

 

 

 

Anyeong yorobun, here's a long update for everyone! :))))

Miss my updates??? Miss the bonus photos? :)) I missed you too....

Sorry for the typos and some grammatical errors..

Stay with me forever, neh? HWAITING!

Waiting for your comments...

NEW SUBSCRIBERS are very welcome!

 

KyuAnnHae