The Guest

COFFEE PRINCESS

                         "Son!", Mrs. Lee called for Hae in her office.

"Why mom?", before entering, he knocked first.

"Come in. I have something to tell you!", she smiled delightfully.

"What is it?", he dont look excited.

"Prepare yourself tonight.", she continued smiling.

"Why?Is there an occassion?", he`s confused.

"We`ll have a guest in our house tonight. Im pretty sure you`ll like her"

"Her?Who? Mom, what`s my connection to her?"

"Didnt I tell you? I`ll find a woman for you!"

"What?", he cleared his throat. "What am I supposed to do with her?"

"She`s pretty and she looks kind, and besides she is my friend`s daughter. Her family is a great companion of ours. She`s a very big help if she`s gonna be your wife."

"Mom!", Donghae frowned.

"Sssshhhhh...just prepare yourself, okay? You can leave now."

 

__________ finally went back to work after her mom has been discharged from the hospital. She`s in the front door, busy welcoming the customers. "Good morning ma`am, welcome to CCW!, she greeted with a very beautiful smile on her face. "Hello sir, please have a sit there and enjoy!" "Enjoy your meal sir!"

"Oh, Hello sir, welc....", she was startled when she saw Kyuhyun."Kyu, what are you doing here?"

Kyuhyun seems to be holding something at his back.He smiled amusingly and said, "Pleace accept this flower. I bought this for you coz I think it suits you.", he hand the flower to _____.

She smiled and accepted the flower. She smelled it. "Thank you Kyu, but what is this for?"

"Have you forgotten?", Kyuhyun asked her.

"Forgotten what?", she confusedly asked. "You know Kyu, I  have a work. You better take a sit there first, neh?"

"So, you really forgot about it?", he pouted.

"I dont know what you are saying, you`re just hungry. Go and eat there,okay?", he pushed Kyuhyun inside and returned to work again. "Good morning ma`am, welcome to Cinderella`s Coffee World."

"Aish. How can she easily forget that? Does she have a memory gap?",Kyu gave him a YOU`RE-DEAD-LATER glare. _______ saw him and gave a "WAE?" expression on her face.

"Come here!",, he waved his hand,

"Wae?", she lifted her eyebrows. "I have work!", she signalled.

"Palli!"

"Aish!", she left her work and went to Kyuhyun, "What do you need?"

"You!", he grabbed her waist and sat her on his lap. "You stay here with me!", he hugged her waist, leaning his head on her shoulder. People around them started to gossip.

"Omo,  what are they doing?"

"They  look sweet.", a little girl exclaimed.

"Public display of affection! Aigoo, what is happening to the youths right now!" an old man shook his head

Heechul just smiled from behind while seeing them.

"Kyu!!, she nudged his stomach and stood up. Kyu moaned in pain.

"Wae?", he asked kneading his tummy, thanks to her for doing that.

"Do you know what personal space means?", she looks embarassed from the people around them. "Huh?"

"Of course I know!

"Then why did you do that?"

Somebody coughed from behind. "I think you two should talk in a place where NOBODY is around", a smirking Heechul said.

"But oppa, what ab....."

"Gwenchana, Kyu excused you for 5 days to me, remember?"

"Uhm..remember?", Kyu lifted his eyebrow and smiled teasingly.

She sighed, "Being with you feels like forever HELL!", _______ glared.

"Mwo?", he asked with a smirk on his face.

"How come you always smirk like that? It annoys me!"

"Yah! Am I the only one who smirks like this?", he smirked again, he likes bugging her.

"If you repeat that once again, I am so gonna  kill you!"

"Arasso, just come with me..", Kyu gripped her wrist and hauled her outside CCW.

"Where are you taking me?", she released her hand and clinged on a light post.

"Stop doing that you kiddo, you look like a monkey."

 

"Tell me, where are we going?"

"Aigoo, why do you need to ask everything. We`ll just have a walk here.", he gripped her wrist again.

"Of course I need............"

Kyuhyun squealed her. He blocked his index finger on her lips for her to stop talking. "I know what you`ll say.", Kyuhyun tries to imitate her. "Of course I need to know. we`re talking about me, myself and I  so I should be concerned on what is happening around me!", he did that with a matching glare which  _______ used to do. "Am I right?"

________ was flabbergasted, her jaw dropped off. "How did you know what Im gonna say Kyuhyunnie?", contemplating how Kyu knew exactly what she`ll say.

"I know you perfectly you kiddo! For how many months that we have been together, do you think I am still not familiar with the thing you use to do, the words you always say, huh?", he looked at ________ contemptuously.

She bursted out laughing..

“Waeyo?”

She continued laughing, never-minding Kyuhyunnie`s question.

“I said Wae”, Kyu looks disgusted.

She was stopped by angryKyu. She tries to zip but she can hardly zip it so she ended up still laughing. “Ca you repeat what you have done a while ago Kyuhyunnie.?”

Kyu smirked again, he lifted _______ on his shoulder and walked to his car. “You`re dead you .”

 

Donghae and Mrs. Lee was sitting on the sofa in their living room, waiting for the guest that his mom mentioned a while ago.

“Are you excited Aiden?”, his mom asked.

“Excited for what?”, he sighed.

“Your guest of course.”

“She`s not my guest mom!”, he shook his head.

“Okay, whether she is your guest or not, you should treat her nicely!”

 

Mrs. Lee`s phone rang. She answered it.

“Hello!”, she greeted.

“Oh, Hi Mrs. Lee!”, a sweet voice greeted back.

“So, where are you now?” Aiden is excited to see you!”

“Mom!”, Donghae interrupted.

“Yeah, he is waiting for you here!”, his mom smiled. Donghae shook his head and sighed.

“Im on my way aunt. I wanna see him too!”, she excitedly exclaimed. “Do you think we`ll look good together?”

“Of course dear. A pretty woman like you and a handsome man like my son, oh! What a perfect combination!”, Mrs. Lee smiled. 

She laughed. “Thanks for the compliment aunt Hanna!”

“Okay, we`ll wait for you here. Take care dear!”, she ended the call.

 

“I cant believe you`re doing this to me mom!”, he frowned.

“It`s for your own sake son. You should be happy too!”, she tapped her son`s shoulder. “She`s on her way. Ready yourself.”

 

“Mrs. Lee, sir Aiden, she`s here!”, the butler informed them. He opened the door and a tall, not that white-complexion skinned woman entered their mansion.

“Hi aunt Hanna! Hi Donghae! Im here”, she smiled.

Mrs. Lee smiled when he saw her but Donghae looked puzzled and perplexed seeing the woman his mom considered as guest.

 

bonus pics:

 

Frowning Hae

When he saw the woman

 

“I really look up to Leeteuk Hyung like a brother. A brother I can trust and rely on” - Ryeowook

“Teukie hyung who, thinks about others before himself and although it’s just a little more, he’d give others even moreI’ve trusted hyung for 10 years and I have never once regretted. In future Super Junior will continue to be under your guidance” - Donghae

“It’s always Teukie hyung. We have so many members, many thoughts, many opinions but he tolerated us very well and lead us very well. He’s so the best leader!!” - Kibum

“Hyung, let me protect you my whole life” - Kangin

“Hyung, I know during this time, you’ve had hardships. But everything will get better” - Siwon

“Every morning, Leeteuk and I each have a share of ginseng. It’s good for your body” - Sugmin

“Our leader really cares for me. So I don’t feel tired” - Hangeng

“Our leader really loves us alot. If we have nothing to do, he`d stay awake with us and talk alot of things” - Eunhyuk

“My love, my Leeteuk I’ll swear my love, Saying I love”

“Although I’m one of the hyungs of the group, I will take care of myself first…Although Gaeteukie and I are of the same age, but he takes care of the other members first”

“Park Jungsoo is always tired because of the 12 members, Man, you can’t cry by yourself. When you’re tired, lean on us, okay?” - Heechul

“As a leader, you’re the hyung that leads us but I was never able to thank you or tell you that you did a good job. I never realized how big your position is and I realized how we’ve been staying comfortably under you.” - Yesung

“Hyung, because you exist, Super Junior exists, you know that right? Look after Super Junior until the end” - Shindong

“Even everyone has their own opinion and personality, in the end Leeteuk hyung’s one sentence gathers it all” - Kyuhyun

the exorcist

inception

the dirty dance

battle royale

the mean girls

brokeback mountain O.o

the 83-liners

 

Oh, I just wanna share my other ffs.. :) 

Please do read it.. neh? Kamsahae

 

GROWN UP KISSING MY FAMOUS OPPA`S LIPS

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/32776/grown-up-kissing-my-famous-oppa-s-lips-comedy-donghae-korean-romance-superjunior-you

 

A smile til the last minute of my life: I love you even if I die

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/37810/a-smile-til-the-last-minute-of-my-life-i-love-you-even-if-i-die-korean-kyuhyun-sad-you

 

 

Anyeong my avid readers...

Enjoy the chapter, neh?

But, who do you think is the guest? Come on, I`ll let you guess.

Kyu_______ moment again,.. ;))well, you requested it to me so enjoy those moments.. :)

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, arasso?

Kamsahae everyone. I love all the people who love my fanfic.. :))

 

KyuAnnHae