FLIGHT part 2

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

           PLAY WHILE READING THIS PART: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x5KZ3PSr0k
 
 
 Without them knowing it, Donghae`s eavesdropping at the back. He heard every single detail of _____ and her omma`s conversation. He feels so sorry for hurting her. He feel SO SORRY.
 
 
mom:  There he is. Come in.
 
 
       Donghae wiped his tears away and entered ______`s room. He dont know what to do. His mind is blank and empty. He cant look at her priness who is really going crazy because of him. _____ stared at him with a very sad and grief face. Donghae bowed down but later hugged er princess tightly.
 
 
DH:   I..Im sorry.. I am so sorry for I dont know that you would be like this if I leave. Its hard to leave
        you because we`re always together and we`ve been through many problems that we both
        surpassed. Its hard to leave you because I love you. You know that my princess, right?
___: You dont love me.
 
 
      Donghae unhugged her after he heard what she said.
 
 
DH:   ________..
___:  If you love me, then why would you leave? Why do you have to go? 
        If you love me, why would you give me up to someone else?
        If you love me, why are you hurting me like this? WHY? O..oppa why? *punch his chest*
        Is that how you love me?
        My life has always been like this. Every people that I love will leave me. 
        First my appa, whom I really love the most. My oppa who was always there when I needed 
        him. My appa who gives me strength when I am weak....and now YOU. YOU, whom I have
        seen my appa`s image once again.
        It hurts even more especially that I see him in you.
mom: ______, please dont be like this. He has a reason why he needs to leave.
____: What mom? Because of his best friend Kyuhyun?
 
 
       She chuckled crazily.
 
 
____: Maybe you`re right. He is better than you, that he will love me more than what you did and
         Im sure he wont leave me.
 
 
       Silence keep both of them as tears continued to fall form their eyes. Then....
 
 
____:  So what are you waiting for? You might be late on your flight. The airplane might leave you.
          The door id open.... you...you..can..l..leave n..now.
          G...g....go
DH:    ________...
____: GO!!!!!! *pushed him to the door*
          LEAVE ME ALONE.!
          I d...d...dont n..need..you p.pabo! I dont need you.
 
 
       When Donghae was pushed outside her room already, he cant believe and accept what her princess have told her. It HURTS on his part, on his mind and especially on his hear. He dont know what to say. He is speechless.
       _____ continued to cry as she held the door knob that she just locked. Her mom tries to calm her down and realized that her daughter have really fallen in love to Donghae. She hugged her daughter as a sign of concern, care and love.
 
 
AIRPORT(CHO AIRLINES COMPANY)
 
HC:  Where is he?
EH:  He said he went to ______`s house.
RW: I will miss DOnghae hyung.
        Minus Kangin hyung
        Minus Hankyung hyung
        Minus Kibum
        and now minus DOnghae hyung.. T.T
LT:   Wookie, they will ocme back. They promised that.
SM:  There he is.
 
 
        As Donghae comes closer and closer to them, they noticed his swollen eyes.
 
 
SD:  Did you just cry?
SM:  Are you okay Donghae?
YS:  He`s not okay.
HC:  I know what happened.
DH:  Where`s kyu?
LT:   Not yet h....
KH:  Here at your back.
 
 
        DOnghae hugged Kyu.
 
DH:  You know your job.
KH:   Trust mr hyung.
 
        All of them shared a group hug.
 
 
what an exaggerated hug at the airport
 
 
bonusKyu
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
bonusHae
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
bonusSUJU
 
 
 
CR:  Donghae baby, leeingdonghae, thinkingofkyu and fyeahkyuhyun.
         Thank you for these very cute gifs..
 
 
Anyeong my readers. Thank you for always supporting this fanfic. I almost have 200 subscribers and 41000+ views.. ELFs are always the best...  I really thank you for your efforts. Thank you for giving your time to read this ff. Please always support this `til the end. Thank you so much.
 
 
How`s the chapter? I wanna know how you feel.
COMMENT your reactions and how you feel while reading this.
I, myself feels so sad for making this. I dont want to hurt any of the characters but, I think it is the best way to make a fanfic the BEST. Sorry for always making you sad or cry. Next time you prepare your hankies. XD.
Someone has been asking if Donghae would leave, well, just find it out on the upcoming chapter.
 
Once again. I love you so much. :) MWAH!