The Final Chapter

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 

It was a bright day. Everything is getting in order. All are dressed up and groomed so well for the most anticipated event that will ever happen to them as friends and to Heechul and Vanessa as well. All are gathered up in the paradise-themed church which was persistently designed by a famous designer in Korea. The ladies look goddesses with their fairy-like dresses with so many beads sprinkled on it while the gentlemen wore tuxedos that make them look even more eye-catching. Everyone turned their heads back as the bride marches inside the church. Heechul was amazed with conviction seeing Vanessa wearing the wedding dress she herself designed. He was like hypnotized seeing her walking on the aisle showered with petals of flowers in variation. It surprised everyone. They exchanged back smiles when Vanessa reached the altar. Heechul even kissed her so passionate that made everyone smile ear to ear.

The ceremony has started and the priest began his talk and the ritual. Heechul and Vanessa interchanged back gazes and sweet smiles as the ceremony flows on. Heechul wanted to kiss her badly and he’s eager to FINALLY own her forever. They exchanged back ‘Yeses’ when they were asked. They pledged their troth and received each other’s ring

“I pronounce that they are Man and Wife, In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.” 

Heechul and Vanessa kissed so fervently in front of the crowd. Everyone stood up and clapped for the newlywed. The next thing was the church pictorial. Vanessa and Heechul first posed to get a couple shot followed by the pairs of bridesmaids and groomsmen: Leeteuk & Taeyon, Shindong & Nari, Sungmin & Sunny, Eunhyuk & Gyuri, Ryeowook & Beige, Yesung & Vanessa’s friend Ji Eun or IU as they say who is rumoured to being courted by him, Siwon & his girl YooJin or UEE as he often calls her, Donghae partnered with Na Eun and lastly, Kyuhyun who is the best man & ________ as the maid of honour. They pictured together as a group in the end. He carried Vanessa bridal style as he walks off the church.

They proceeded to the wedding reception which is...........in Cinderella’s Coffee World, where they first met each other and where they love began. Again, it was a paradise-themed reception organized by the creative workers in the restaurant.  

At this point, everyone has finally settled down and they are all ready to welcome the newlyweds. 

“Without any further ado, let’s all rise and give our warmest welcome to Heechul and Vanessa...” the emcee told everyone. The music started to play. The newlyweds entered CCW and were welcomed by a big round of applause from their families and friends. Heechul and his wife dance to the mellifluous love song that is being played.

The next thing they will do is the Dove Releasing. The two doves signify Heechul and Vanessa being released to start a new journey together. Like the two pairs of dove, whatever happens they will always try to seek the comfort of each other and their home together. This is where they know that they will find love. A dove always chooses one mate for life and signifies love, faithfulness, joy and hope.

They are now ready to release the doves.

“At the count of three, release the doves.” The emcee said. “One....two....three” they all counted and off they go. “That was beautiful!”

The dove releasing was followed by a song for everyone. Kyuhyun smiled and gazed at ________. “Can we have this dance?” he smiled, kneeled down in front her and offered his hand. She smiled so brightly seeing him acts so gentlemanly. She nods her head and stood him up.

“I can’t believe she’s married.” _______ chortled as she sways to the music with Kyuhyun. “Time really passes fast, right?”

“Don’t worry we’re going to be the next one.” Kyuhyun grinned and ______ hit his arm.

“That confident Mister?” she asked and slightly poked his head.

“Why do you always poke my head?” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Because I just want to” she gave him a mehrong.

With that, Kyuhyun thought and came out with a really surprising idea. He circled his hands around her and kissed her all of a sudden. That caught everyone’s attention. After kissing her, he crooked a smirk on his face.

“Yah...why did you kiss me?” she asked, feeling so embarrassed.

“Because I just wanted to” Kyuhyun also gave her a mehrong.

“Get a room.” Heechul said and they all chuckled except _________.

“I hate you.” She said.

“Kyuhyun why don’t you just do what we all planned these past few days?” Heechul asked Kyuhyun and he looks nervous suddenly. Later, Gyuri, Taeyon and Sunny neared her. Gyuri holds a wedding gown hanged on her hands.

“What’s the meaning of this?” _______ asked confused when they started to wear the gown to her.

“Stay cool sister.” Sunny smiled.

“Kyu?” she asked him and flashed a confused look.

“Done” Taeyon re-checked if the gown fits her well. It really is.

Gyuri tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder and the three left leaving Kyuhyun and _________ being watched in the middle of the crowd.

Na Eun smiles as she sees her friend looking good with the wedding dress. She saw Donghae slowly left and went outside. Worried, she went outside to follow him. She saw him sat on the steel chair burying his head into his palms.

“You don’t look alright.” She neared him and caressed his back.

“I just want a fresh air to breathe in.” Donghae looked up and smiled.

“You really love my friend oppa, right?” Na Eun asked and sat beside him. “Don’t you want to see her wearing a wedding dress?”

“She looks beautiful, isn’t she?” Donghae smiled and looked inside through the transparent window.

She nods her head. “She’s lucky enough to be loved by you. Kyuhyun does the same too. When we were young back then, I still remember her said she’ll never be in loved with someone else because she can live all alone by herself. Fool girl, now she loves two men who also love her back.” Na Eun chuckled. “She’s lucky to have you Donghae oppa and Kyuhyun.”

“Say she’s lucky to have Kyuhyun.” Donghae corrected her.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m happy for them.” Donghae smiled. “I can already accept that.”

Na Eun just looks at him.

“I think I found a new one.” He smiled again. “Like _________, I’ve met this girl in the mall.”

 

“It fits you well.” Kyuhyun complimented. “Very well”

“Why are you doing this?” she asked confusedly.

“Didn’t I tell you we’re going to get married next?”

“I can’t remember.”

“Pabo... how can you forget things so easily?” Kyuhyun smirked. Everyone just laughed at their cute little argument.

“Kyuhyun, will you accept this girl in front you as your girl even when circumstances come and ‘til death do you part?” All of them asked in harmony. Oh well, seems like everything is really planned so well.

________ laughed slightly because she finds it a little humorous. “Why is everybody so weird?”

“I do accept this girl in front me even how fool she is.”

“What the....” Not letting her finish her sentence, everyone asked her again.

“_________, are you willing to let Kyuhyun be your man forever even how evil he is?”

“Yah? Why is it evil?” Kyuhyun asked around when he heard the evil thingy which is not supposed to be. ______ chuckled again. “Try to be serious sometimes, will you?” Kyuhyun glared. “This is our wedding.”

“Wedding?”

“Again, we repeat, __________, will you accept Cho Kyuhyun to be the love of your life and be willing to play Starcraft with him for the rest of your life?”

Again, it made her chuckle a lot.

“For the third time,” Donghae said out of nowhere. “_________, will you accept Kyuhyun to be with your company and promise me you will be happy together forever?”

Everyone looked back and saw Donghae. ________ stared at him and saw him smiling. Silence covered CCW.  All feel nervous to what she will answer.

After a while, she finally made her decision. She looked at Kyuhyun sincerely. They made an eye to eye contact for how many seconds. _________ spread her hands out. Kyuhyun is quite confused to what she is doing.

“Are you crazy?” he asked.

“What are you waiting Kyuhyun?”

“You mean????” his eyes widened and like him, almost all of them reacted the same.

With her eyes closed, she said, “At this moment, you can call me yours now Kyuhyun. I’m yours.”

Kyuhyun jumped like a kangaroo after hearing her. Everyone did the same. Kyuhyun carried her in his arms and turned around for how many times. “I can no longer wait to call you this _________. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY!” Kyuhyun cupped her face and kissed her affectionately.

“CHEERS!” all rise up their wines together and tossed their glasses. Donghae smiled and neared them to congratulate them. Donghae asked Kyuhyun if he can dance her for the last time and he nodded his head. The party continued all night long.

 

The day after, they flew back to Jeju Island for the second reception of Heechul and Vanessa’s wedding, NOW HEECHUL’S TREAT.

“Cheers for Heechul and Vanessa!” Leeteuk raised his glass up and the rest followed.

“And cheers for Kyuhyun and _________” Heechul raised his glass lastly.

 “Guys, I have something to tell you.” ________ caught everyone’s attention. “Before she leaves, she begged me and she’s hoping that we can forgive her for everything she has done especially to Donghae oppa.” She started. “I told her not to beg me because I had already forgiven her before. Instead, I asked her to come here and meet you all personally so everything will be put back in order before she goes back to California. I hope it is okay with you.” She said and called Yuri who just arrived on the spot.

Yuri first neared Donghae. “Donghae, I’ve caused you so much troubles and I know it’s very unforgivable. I understand if you can’t forgive me Hae, after all everything happened because of my foolish love to you. I just wanted to say sorry before I go back to U.S. where I truly belong.” Yuri said. “About this baby, don’t worry because I’m not going to abort it. When I finally gave birth to this child, I will look up to the things I’ve done wrong because I know I will forever be sorry for it.” She gulped. “I heard you found your new one Hae. I’ll wish you good luck.” Yuri was about to step back when she heard Donghae said something.

“You don’t have to regret it for the rest of your life Yuri. I forgive you.” He said and Yuri darted to hug him. Tears rolled down her cheeks when she felt him hugged her back.

“Thank you Hae.... thank you.”

Yuri also apologized to the rest for causing them pains too. She had done so much that even them were included. They forgave her wholeheartedly and shared a group hug before she left.

 

“Everything is settled back.” ________ breathed in the fresh wind coming from the sea. “Donghae oppa should be happy, too.”  She smiled and nudged Donghae beside him. “Oppa, let’s go free your dad from jail after we get back to Korea.”

His eyes widened. “You’re giving him another chance?”

“Every one of us deserves second chances, right?” she stood up. “I know my dad would be happy about my decision. I know he will also do the same as well as my mom.”

“Thank you _______, thank you so much.”

“You’re very much welcome Donghae oppa.” She winked. “Let’s go swim then?”

“You go first.” He said.

“Wae oppa?”

“I’ll wait for your friend to come back from your room.” He blushed.

“You mean....Na Eun?” she looked flabbergasted. Donghae simply nods his head. _________ heard Kyuhyun calls her name. “I’m coming baby!” she shouted back to the sea. “Oppa, she’s getting nearer here. I have to tell you something, that girl likes you so much so do the first move, okay?” she grinned. “Take care of my friend. When she loves someone, she’ll give her all. FIGHTING!” she advised and ran back to Kyuhyun who is already bored to death, feeling so jealous to those couples splashing  back water to each other.

“You are bored now aren’t you?” _____ grinned and back-hugged him.

“Why did you come just now?” Kyuhyun faced her. “What did you two talk about?”

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous babe?” she gave him a mehrong.

“I can’t be not jealous miss. You’re laughing together and I’m here clueless of what you two are talking about.” Kyuhyun crossed his hands on his chest.

“Don’t be jealous, I already told you I’m yours. I’m fully yours my baby.” She circled her arms on his nape. Kyuhyun kissed her and even bites her lip. She widens her eyes telling him it’s painful but this evil creature just ignored.

“I love you so much.” Kyuhyun murmured.

“I love you too Kyuhyun.”

 

They stayed in Jeju Island for almost 2 weeks before going back to Korea. As ______ promised, Donghae’s dad was freed from jail after some course of actions. Months passed and Vanessa finally gave birth to a baby boy who they named after Heechul and Vanessa’s real name. He is called Prince HeeJin. Yuri also gave birth to a baby boy whom she called Haeri, followed after Donghae who she still loves so much and her name.

Leeteuk and Taeyon already scheduled their wedding which they longed for years. Yesung finally got IU’s sweet ‘YES’. Shindong and Nari will be marrying each other after a week. Sungmin and Sunny didn’t plan for a wedding yet and chose to just be with each other so they can still do what they wanted to do. Eunhyuk and Gyuri almost had a break-up because of Eunhyuk being a womanizer but they realized that they so love each other to waste the years that they shared together. Siwon and UEE became famous in the entertainment industry and even though rumours try to split them up, they still manage to be so strong just to keep their relationship alive. Ryeowook and Beige also became the couple DJs and singers as everyone knows.

As Donghae said, he already found his NEW ONE and she is Na Eun. They are not in a relationship yet but the rest notice they do like each other so they would not get surprised in the future anymore if ever they finally say they are already together.

Kyuhyun and _________ live happily with each other’s presence. They still do have arguments but they always find ways to reconcile. It is what they have learned from loving each other. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING COFFEE PRINCESS! 

I HOPE YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH THE ENDING! 

I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH GUYS! 

I WILL FOREVER LOVE YOU!

'TIL WE MEET AGAIN! 

 

 

 

 

Love, 

Author KyuAnnHae

 

 

In case you still do not know who wrote COFFEE PRINCESS, here's my picture. :)