The Musical Play

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"♪And I can't fight this feeling anymore. I've forgotten what I started fighting for. It's time to bring this ship into the shore, And throw away the oars, forever. Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore. I've forgotten what I started fighting for. And if I have to crawl upon the floor, Come crushing through your door, Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.♪",Siwon sang as he caressed ___________`s face. "♪My life has been such a whirlwind since I saw you. I've been running round in circles in my mind. And it always seems that I'm following you, girl, Cause you take me to the places, That alone I'd never find. And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight. You're a candle in the wind, On a cold, dark winter's night. And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might. And I can't fight this feeling anymore. I've forgotten what I started fighting for. It's time to bring this ship into the shore, And throw away the oars, forever. Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore. I've forgotten what I started fighting for. And if I have to crawl upon the floor, Come crushing through your door, Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore.♪".

"♪There I was an empty piece of a shell, Just mindin' my own world; Without even knowin' what love and life were all about. Then you came, You brought me out of the shell; You gave the world to me And before I knew, There I was so in love with you♪.", she sang back. "♪You gave me a reason for my being And I love what I'm feelin' You gave me a meaning to my life, Yes, I've gone beyond existing And it all began when I met you♪.", she smiled and caressed back his face. "♪I love the touch of your hair And when I look in your eyes I just know, I know I'm on to something good. And I'm sure my love for you will endure. Your love will light up my world;And take all my cares away with the aching part of me. You taught me how to love, You showed me how tomorrow and today My life is diff'rent from the yesterday; And you, you taught me how to love. And darling I will always cherish you Today, tomorrow and forever. And I'm sure when evening comes around I know we'll be making love like never before; My love, who could ask for more? You gave me a reason for my being And I love what I'm feelin'. You gave me a meaning to my life, Yes, I've gone beyond existing And it all began when I met you. When I met you♪"

"I love you so much.", he expressed with a warm heart.

"I love you too.", she hugged him.

"♪I remember what you wore on the first day You came into my life and I thought Hey, you know, this could be something. 'Cause everything you do and words you say You know that it all takes my breath away And now I'm left with nothing.♪"

"♪So maybe it's true That I can't live without you And maybe two is better than one. But there's so much time To figure out the rest of my life And you've already got me coming undone And I'm thinking two is better than one. ♪", they sang together. Siwon enclosed his hand to hers.

"♪  I remember every look upon your face♪",, she smiled as she sings this part.

"♪The way you roll your eyes The way you taste You make it hard for breathing. ♪", he continued.

"♪'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away. I think of you and everything's okay I'm finally now believing. ♪", she sang back.

"♪That maybe it's true That I can't live without you And maybe two is better than one. But there's so much time To figure out the rest of my life And you've already got me coming undone And I'm thinking two is better than one.  ♪"

"♪I remember what you wore on the first day You came into my life and I thought, Hey, ♪", Siwon faced her.

"♪Maybe it's true That I can't live without you. Maybe two is better than one. But there's so much time To figure out the rest of my life And you've already got me coming undone. And I'm thinking... I can't live without you 'Cause, baby, two is better than one. But there's so much time To figure out the rest of my life. But I'll figure it out When all is said and done. Two is better than one♪", both of them gazed back each other scanning each face like there`s no tomorrow. Siwon cupped her face again. "♪Two is better than one♪"

With that, he kissed her lips as she hugs him. The kiss lasted for less than 10 seconds. They were rewarded a standing ovation for their excellent performance.

“Magnificent!”, their professor gave a round of applause. “What a superb performance.”, he complimented. “I love the song selection, the way you acted, I love the facial expressions. I love the way you stared and smiled at each other. You left an impact to us viewers. You thrilled us with your love story. The hug which made us shiver and most of all, the kiss. The kiss was daebak! Right my dear students?”, he continued to compliment them.

“Yeah, they look so good together.”, they all replied except for Kyuhyun and some girls who strong feelings for Siwonnie.

“Would you guys mind if I ask a question?”, one of the students asked Siwon and _____.

“Sure.”, they replied back.

“Are you guys dating?”

“WHAT?” _________ asked, strucked.

“Coz I saw you both last week in a restaurant after the practice.”

“Ah..... yeah. Siwon gave me a treat.”, she nervously answered as she tries to look t Kyuhyun who walked out from the classroom.

 

“So, they`re both dating? Choi Siwon and _______ are dating? It`s the reason why she`s too busy last week. It was the reason why she refused when I asked her out.”, he chuckled crazily. “She`s a fickle.”

“Kyu!” , ________ rushed out from the classroom. “Kyu!”, she repeated coz he disregarded her. “Kyunnie pie!”

“Dont call me that name anymore.”, he glared.

“Eh?”, she looks confused. “Why not?”

“Can you answer me honestly, are you making fun of me?”

“WHAT? Kyu, what kind of question are you asking to me right now?”

“I SAID ANSWER ME HONESTLY!”, he shouted and she was of course startled.

“How can you ask me that question? Of course im not making fun of you!”, she replied.

“You`re a fickle.”, he clenched his fist. “Get lost!”

“Mworago?”, tears wanted to escape form her eyes to the fact that she cant believe how Kyuhyun can tell her those words and phrases. “How can you say that?”

“Because it`s true. You fooled me! There`s no reason why I should continue courting you anymore. Now, get lost!”, a tear fell from his eyes when he said that. He then rushed to his car, and didnt mind those security guards of the school who blocked him. He drove on to the bar where he used to go whenever he has problems.

 

 

 

THE KISS

"GET LOST!"

 

 

 

bonus pics.....and gifs:

 

 

 

 

and.........HAPPY

 

 

BIRTHDAY to

 

 

SUNGMIN`s girlfriend,

 

 

 

LEE SUNNY:

 

 

 

 

....in htis fanfic...:))))))

 

 

 

 

Kyaaaaaaa..long time no update again.. hihihih.. mianhe again.. 

But here, please do enjoy this cahpter.. I used the songs(if ever you dunno those songs) : 

1. Cant Fight This Feeling Anymore 

2. When I Met You

3. Two is Better than One

:) How`s the chpter? It , right? hihihi.mianhe.... Im not in my fullest mood when I wrote that chappy.

But, just comment your reactions or whatever you felt after reading the chappy. I`ll be so much grateful if you`ll do it. COMMENTS are my inspiration as an author. :) 

New subscribers, you`re very welcome, thank you for appreciating this fanfic.. I SO LOVE YOU..

 

KyuAnnHae