The is Back

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

Weekend came so fast and again they are all gathered up in CCW. They are all laughing like crazy as they chitchat with each other about their past.  ________ and Donghae are sitting next to each other. Donghae seized her hand and enclosed it with his.

“I love you!” he whisper-shouted and kissed her forehead. A phone call interrupted their cheeky mushy moment.

“Yobosaeyo!” she answered right after she picked it up from her pocket.

“______!” a cheery voice greeted.  “Anyeong!”

“Yeah, it’s me... Who are you?” she asked, confused.

“Your Yuri unnie!”

“YURI UNNIE?” she screamed.

 

“Mwo?” Donghae and the rest asked in unison.

 

“Unnie! How are you? It has been a long time.” She happily greeted back.

“I’m here at Incheon International Airport, please fetch me here!”

“Oh Jinja? Arasso, we’ll be right there ASAP.”

 

“Yuri unnie is here!” she told the rest. “She’s at Incheon Airport now.” She said. “Donghae oppa, let’s go fetch her there, okay?”

“Eh...?” he stuttered and nodded.

Eunhyuk and Yesung will also come. They drive on the way to the Incheon airport.

Donghae suddenly became nervous to the fact that Yuri is AGAIN in Seoul. He is afraid of the fact that A THING between them happened when he was at Los Angeles. What if she tells her about it?  What if Yuri tries to ruin their relationship again? Donghae sighed while thinking about all those things. She noticed he is not in a good mood.

“Oppa, gwenchana?”

He didn’t answer.

“Donghae oppa...”

“M..mwo?” he stuttered again.

“Are you alright?”

“E...eh? Ah yeah, I’m alright!” he shook his head and sighed.

“You look not!” she worriedly said.

He just smiled. “I’m alright my princess.”

 

A few minutes had passed and they are finally at Incheon Airport. She immediately got off the car and rushed inside the airport with Donghae, Eunhyuk and Yesung at her back.  She looked around and saw Yuri walking nearer to them, carrying her luggage.

Yuri waved at her. “Anyeong!”

_______ who missed her so much dashed to her and gave her a hug. “Bogoshippo unie! How are you? You still didn’t change, really pretty!”

“Neh... you too.” She saw the guys and smiled. “Anyeong!” she smiled vividly.

Eunhyuk and Yesung got excited and like ______, they gave Yuri a hug while Donghae just looked at them, still got that nervous feeling. Yuri who noticed him faked a smile. “Hello Donghae!”

Donghae scoffed when he heard Yuri greeted him. He just nodded.

“Are you alright Donghae?” Yuri neared him and grinned.

 

______ just wordlessly watched them from behind. Eunhyuk and Yesung looked at each other as they think of what Donghae told them before.

 

“Donghae, are you okay?” Yuri repeated.  “You’re surprised, right?” she whispered then smirked. She turned back to _______. “I missed you guys so much!”

 

They went to a restaurant near the airfield and had lunch together. Yuri’s attention was on Donghae which fortunately not noticed by ________, but Eunhyuk and Yesung did.

Yesung fake coughed to avoid that hiatus among them. “So Yuri how was California?”

“Uhm... it was fun especially when Donghae and I met there. “ She answered direct to the point. “It was really fun, right Donghae?”

He nodded instinctively. “Yeah~”

 

“Ah Yuri, do you already know about Donghae and _______?” Eunhyuk asked to remind her about Donghae and ______’s blossoming relationship.

“You mean their relationship?” she asked right away.

Hyukjae nodded. “Yeah”

“Of course I know!” she smiled.

“How?” Yesung asked.

“I won’t let myself get outdated on what’s happening here guys!” she simply answered.

 

Yuri saw Donghae entwining his hand to her and looked away. “So, how’s your relationship?”

“We’re doing well! We’re happy with each other!” Donghae said.

“Really?” she hid her smirk.

“Neh unnie...” ______ smiled and looked at Donghae.

“By the way Yuri, why did you come back?” Hyukjae asked.  Yesung nodded his head in harmony to his question.

“Well, I came back for a really important reason. I won’t tell you about it yet but I’ll make sure you’ll be surprised.” She smiled certainly causing them to get confused.

“Can you just tell us now?” ______ asked.

“Not yet. I know you’ll get surprised... THE MOST.” She smiled again.

“Really?” she got excited. “I really want to know it now. When will you tell us then?”

“Donghae, are you not excited for my announcement?” Yuri ignored her question and flashed a not-so-innocent smile to Donghae who is already sweating hard from behind, nervous of what this girl will do again.

______ decisively noticed the way he acts. “Donghae oppa, are you not feeling well?”

Yuri took out her hanky and neared him. She started to wipe his sweaty face and whispered something. “Relax! Don’t worry babe, I won’t tell her yet.”

He clenched his fists and glared at her. Yuri returned back to her sit with a big grin on her face. Eunhyuk and Yesung got worried about them especially to ________. 

“Uh--- I wanna go home!” Eunhyuk broke the silence inside. “We better go!”

 

The next day, Yuri and Donghae accidentally meet by the sidewalk. He took the chance to talk to her. He dragged her along the alley and pinned her to the wall.

“What are you planning to do?” his eyebrows crossed.

Yuri just smiled and run her fingers on his face. “I told you to relax, right?”

“I already told you to stop hacking me off.” Donghae clenched his fist due to resentment.

“Do you think I’m that easy?” Yuri smirked. “Just to remind you Lee Donghae, I don’t easily quit especially when it comes to you so shut the up!”

“I already gave you what you want! Tell me this is enough!”

“NO! NO WAY!” she shook her head. “ is not enough Donghae, I need you, you and only you!” she cupped his face in her hands.

“Stop this Yuri! I’m begging you. I’m already happy with _______. Please just let me go!” he begged. “Set me free.”

“Oh poor Donghae,” Yuri playfully shook her head and pouted her lips. “You won’t look pathetic when you’re with me baby, just leave that girl and come with me!”

He shook his head. “Stop this Yuri. Stop”

“I’m sorry to say this, but I’ll make sure you fall off my hands right after I tell you about my announcement.”

“Don’t do this!”

“I will because I can!” she smirked once again.

“I don’t wanna hurt her!”

“I don’t wanna hurt her either.”

“What do you think are you doing then?”

“It’s only you that I need.”

“I won’t be yours. It’s only _______ and I together! STOP THIS!” Donghae turned back and was about to walk when he saw Vanessa shaking his head eavesdropping at the rear. Yuri secretly laughed as she watches him muted and frozen when he saw Vanessa.

Vanessa walked away can hardly believe what she just witnessed. She walked faster to CCW. “Oh no! This couldn’t be happening! NO!” she shook her head.

Donghae followed her. “Vanessa!”

She stopped.

“Vanessa, please listen!” he rushed to her. “Please don’t tell her!”

“Donghae oppa, she’ll get hurt!” she worriedly said.

“I know!”

“What will you do then?”

“I---- I don’t know. Just please don’t tell her about this.”

“Okay, I won’t. But what if she knows this?”

“I will explain.”

“Make sure not to hurt her oppa! Don’t you dare hurt her!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

HEY! 

THE IS BACK! What do you think will she announce?

WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!

 

KyuAnnHae