Outing part 2 (The Face Up)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

The night came and they are still at the beach, blabbering some illogical and silly thoughts. Some of them lie on the white sand and some just simply sat. Kyuhyun rested his head on _______'s lap.

"I love you!", he whisper-shouted.

______ played with his face, twisting his lips back and forth, twirling his nose, pinching his cheeks and etc.

"You wanna die?", Kyuhyun asked her, massaging his cheesed off face. But she continued doing those things. (This dorky girl really!) Again, Kyuhyun stopped her. "You don't really wanna stop, right?"

She nodded. "I won't."

He glared once more and neared his face to her. Their faces are just 1 inch away from each other. He was about to kiss her but she blocked his lips and moved her face away. Donghae stood up and walked away along the shore. She was the only one who noticed him walk away. She then excused herself for a while and followed him.

 

PLAY THIS WHILE READING

 

He was walking along the shore with his hands inside his pockets. He continued walking and ________ followed him knowing that he’s unaware of it. “Is that you?”, out of the blue, he asked. _______ stood there frozen when he heard him talk. She gulped after that. Donghae stopped, too , he looked back and saw her bowing her head. He smiled and asked, “Why did you follow me?”

 

She gulped once more. “I... just ...wanna have some fresh air!”, she stuttered.

“Jeongmal?”

“Neh...”, she fake smiled.

“Then, join me here!”, he said. ______ neared him and they both walk together without knowing their destination. Silence covered them at first. They just walk together with an awkward atmosphere. She was looking above the sky full of stars, feeling the fresh air and listening to the soft sounds of waves when suddenly, she was tripped on a stone. Thanks to Donghae who caught her right away before she falls. Donghae caught her waist and her hands cling into his nape. Their world stopped as they look into each other’s eyes. All they can do is to clear their throats. Donghae caressed her hair with his hand and cupped her face. He was about to kiss her but ________ refused. “This ain’t right!”, she uttered. She decided to just go back to where the group was but when she turned around, she saw Kyuhyun. An awkward atmosphere covered them. “K...Kyu...”, she stuttered.

He clenched his fist and glared at them both. He ran back to the hotel. She kneeled down to the sand, cupping her face with her hands. “Ottuhke?”

 

Donghae doesn’t know what to do, but he neared her and kneeled beside her. “I’m sorry.”, he said and seized her hands. “Jeongmal mianhe!”

She looked at him directly into his eyes. “What do I do?”, she asked with tears trying to escape from her eyes. “Ottuhke oppa? Help me...I do not know what to do!” , her body started trembling. “J..jebal!”

“I’ll explain everything. It was my mistake!”, he calmed her and wiped her tears with his thumb.

“Andwae!”, she resisted. “Don’t! You might hurt each other.”

“But it is the best way my princess... it was my fault so I should do something for this.”

“No! I’m begging you! Just let me pay for this...”

“I’ll go and talk to him!”, he stood up. “I won’t let him scold you!”, he also ran back to the hotel. _______ tried to stop him but he runs too fast.

“Oppa...please listen to me!”, she shouted. “Don’t do this, I’m begging you!”, but he was too far away which makes it impossible to hear what she was talking about.

 

Leeteuk noticed Kyuhyun running back to the hotel and tried to ask him. “What’s wrong?”, but Kyuhyun didn’t answer and just continued to run with his fists clenched tightly. After some seconds, he saw another running figure from the dark and as long as it came nearer to them, he noticed it was Donghae. He started to feel uneasy. “Yah.. Donghae, what’s wrong?”, like Kyuhyun, he had no time to answer, instead he continued running , too. Heechul and some of them noticed _______ running, too. Then they began to suspect. Something is wrong between these three.  Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong immediately run after Donghae and Kyuhyun while some of them talked to ________ who is heavily panting and crying.

“Waeyo?”, Taeyon asked and calmed her. “Are you okay?”

“Let me go!”, she struggled from Heechul’s grip.

“What happened?”, he asked.

“Oppa, let me go! I need to follow those two! This is what I am afraid of...”, she panted and continued to run. Others followed her and run, too.

 

Kyuhyun is some meters away from Donghae already. “Kyuhyun!”, Donghae shouted. “Let’s talk about this!” He didn’t mind him and he even run faster. “Kyu! Stop and let’s talk!” As usual, he again ignored his call. But Donghae didn’t stop and run as fast as he could until his hands reached Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

 

“I said stop!”, Donghae shouted and gripped his shoulder. The tight grip made Kyuhyun unable to run again this time. He stopped still with his back facing Donghae. “It wasn’t her fault!”

Kyuhyun stayed silent.

Donghae continued explaining. “It was my fau----------“, with his unfinished explanation, Kyuhyun suddenly gave him a hard punch on his face which tumbled him down. He was lying on the white sand as Kyuhyun watched him fall. He was very outraged basing on his facial expression full of bitterness. Donghae tried to stand but he gave him another massive punch, not saying any words from his mouth. He didn’t fight back and he just let Kyuhyun spill over his anger to him.

“I thought you already left her to me!”, Kyuhyun uttered as he continued punching his bleeding face. “Isn’t it that you already left your responsibilities to me? HUH?”

“Kyu!”, a panicked Leeteuk screamed while running to them. “Kyu, stop that!”

But Kyuhyun didn’t listen, he punched and punched him all over again instead.

“I said you stop that Kyuhyun!”, Leeteuk gripped both his arms so he can’t give another punch to Donghae who is really weak now with blood running down his face. “Stop it!”

“Hyung... why is life so unfair?”, Kyuhyun cried still trying to free himself from his hyung’s really tight grip. “This is unfair!”, he freed himself and run to give him another punch.

“Kyu!!!”, _______ yelled out cupping her face watching them. Vanessa and the other girls comfort her while the boys neared the three and tried to help. “Kyu, please stop this!”, she neared them too, tears running down her cheeks. She saw Donghae badly injured with blood on his face. This time, she was blank and she doesn’t know what to do. She saw Donghae lying down weak and lifeless and sat next to him. “O...oppa...”, she cupped seeing him covered with blood. She set his eyes to Kyu who is fiercely looking at them. “What did you do?”, she asked. “Kyu, why did you do this?” Her body trembled and she felt bad for Donghae’s condition. “Oppa, I told you, you should have just let me explain everything!”, she caressed his face. “See what happened?”

Kyuhyun watched her talking to him and again, he walked away. Tears just fall from his eyes seeing her with the man she really loves aside from him. I know this will happen. I know! He continued to walk and ________ followed him. “Kyu!”, she grasped his arm but Kyuhyun ignored her like a wind just passing by. He seemed like he felt nothing and he continued walking. “Kyuhyun, let’s talk...ple--------“

“WHATTTT?”, he shouted at her. “What else do you want to tell me?”

“I’m sorry!”, she bowed her head. “Jeongmal mianhe!”

He chuckled but tears are visibly falling from his eyes. “Is that all you know? To tell me sorry whenever you commit mistake? HUH?”

She shook her head and cupped her face.

“IS THAT ALL YOU KNOW?”, he again shouted. “Don’t make me a fool, not even stupid!”

“No, it’s not like t-------“

“I saw everything! I’M NOT BLIND!”

“Let me e----“

“Answer me now, did you even love me the whole time we were together or you were just making fun of me?”, he asked directly.

“Believe me I loved you!”, she cried.

“Did you????”

“I’m not lying! Kyuhyun I really loved you!”, she tried to hug him... but later, he pushed her away.

“You answer me honestly with my second question!”, he said. “You still love him, right?”

His question stopped her. She looked at Donghae who is also looking at them both. He tried to stand regardless of his condition to help ________ being yelled at. I won’t let anybody yell at her like that. She’s my princess and it is my responsibility to help her in spite of my condition right now. I don’t care even if he hurts me all over again, as long as he won’t hurt my princess. Out of balance, he still walked on, Heechul tried to stop him but he disregarded him. “Kyu!”, lifeless, he still shouted to call his attention. “Why ....are you d...doing t...this to her?”, stuttered, he asked.

“Oppa, you just stay there!”, she begged. “Please just stay there!”

“Andwae!”, he insisted.

“ANSWER ME!”, Kyuhyun yelled once again. “Now, we’re all together here! Let’s be honest!”

“Ku, just stop this!”

“NO! I said you answer me! ANSWER ME!”

Donghae then punched him when he heard the way he conversed with her. “Do you talk to her this way?”, he asked.

“Andwae!”, she shook her head. “Oppa, please don’t do this! I’m begging you! Just stop it!”

Kyuhyun was about to punch him back but she blocked him. “Move away!”, Kyuhyun commanded.

She shook her head. “No! You stop this!”

“Okay... so, you still love him? Am I right?”, he asked.

“You want to know how I honestly feel?”, she then asked.

He nodded. “Tell me!”

“You’re right! I still love him!”, she concluded. “I still love Donghae oppa.”

His tears fell again. His heart was like being pounded into pieces. He feels like being tortured. “Arasso... I’ll let you decide, do you want to end our relationship now?”, he asked. “I know you’ll be happy with him. So, I ‘m letting you decide for your happiness. I can’t force you stay with me when I know you love somebody else. If you love Donghae hyung, then I’ll accept dad’s agreement.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyeong yorobun! :) Here's an update for everybody!

I hope you guys like this sad chapter!

WHAT IS HIS DAD'S AGREEEMENT WITH HIM? cryingsad

I'm waiting for your comments toward this! smileywink

 

KyuAnnHae