A Kiss from Him

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

 

Kyu exited CCW and drove away. While on his way back home, he saw something or should I say SOMEONE which made him stop the car. 

 

 

"Ah, so you are here hyung......." he glared at Donghae and ________ when he saw them in that transparent window glass.

 

 

 

Donghae's attention was on __________. He keeps on staring at her with his wonderful smile, and she does the same too. They keep on laughing, sharing stories, telling jokes with each other, stare, laugh and smile. 

 

Mesmerized by her beauty, he can only look at ________.

 

"Waeyo oppa?"

 

He keeps on staring.

 

"Oppa! Why?"

 

He blinks his eyes. "Waeyo?" he asked in confusion Oh, Donghae!

 

"Why are you staring at me?" she asked.

 

"Lets just eat..!" he said and shook his head.

 

"By any chance, are you starting to like me?" she joked and chuckled.

 

He became silent for a while.

 

"You like me?" she repeated, in a kinda serious tone.

 

He just smiled.

 

"Oppa, Im just kidding." she blushed. "Let's just eat."  'For real, why did I even ask him that?' she slapped her face. 'Babo!'

 

 

 

"What's wrong?" he asked when he saw her slapped her face.

 

"Nothing oppa, yeah, nothing.. :)" ________fake chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

Cinderella's Coffee World

 

 

"Hyung, you didn't give her a chance?" Wookie pouted. He's talking about Heechul firing ______.

 

"Yeah, I pity her!" Yesung pouted too.

 

"I just cant control my temper a while ago." Heechul said. "But she was also wrong!"

 

"Do you think its a good reason? You embarassed her infront of the customers...."

 

 

 

Shindong and Eunhyuk are still eating! (Do these guys eat thrice a day?, looks like not.)

 

 

"Im full now.." Shindong burped. 

 

"Im not full yet" Eunhyuk keeps on eating.

 

"Stop eating now, how can you be so ravenous?" Heechul yelled at them both.

 

 

"Chul-ah I need to go now!" Leeteuk said.

 

"Hyung, I'll come with you.." Yesung said and the rest followed.

 

 

Eunhyuk was left.. He keeps on eating.. 

 

"I'll eat these foods.." Eunhyuk even his lips.

 

"Hey monkey, you pay all what you have eaten..." Heechul just watches him eat.

 

"Hyuuunnggg!" he pouted while chewing the food.

 

"Pay all those!"he furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Hyukjae immediately run out of the shop. Bad boy.

 

"Hey monkey, come back here.... aissssssssh!"

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, I need to go home now,,.." _______ said, with a full stomach.

 

"Okay, I'll send you home!"

 

"Its okay oppa,, I can handle myself.. "

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Of course." she smiled.

 

He suddenly kissed her forehead. It drove her crazy. 

 

"What was that for?" she asked, REALLY NERVOUS.

 

'Why did I kiss her? What's happening to me?' he asked himself and faked a smile.  "Ah... T...take care.. Dont worry, I'll tell Heechul hyung about what happened in the shop."

 

"Kamsahamnida oppa...and, thank you for your treat.." she kneaded her tummy.

 

"Yeah, its kinda big now!" he slightly chuckled.

 

Embarrassed, she looks at her tummy and it really looked big.

 

"I was only kidding. Got yah!" he joked and laughed. 

 

"Eeeh. Okay. Bye oppa..."

 

"Take care __________!" as he watches her fade away.

 

 

 

 

 _________'s POV

 

 

I entered our house and laid on my bed.  Then suddenly, that Kyuhyun came into my mind...again.

 

I tried to control my temper. "_____, stay cool. Dont think of that bastard no-good guy."

 

I put my headset on my ears and I played some music to lessen up my bad vibes.Then, I remember Donghae oppa's kiss.

 

I giggled as I remember that. "He's the sweetest guy ever!" I thought. Thanks to him. With Donghae still in my mind, I finally had fallen asleep.

 

When I woke up, my mom is already in the kitchen cooking for our dinner.. It is 6:30 already...

 

 I smelled the food she's cooking. My mom really never fails to make me hungry even after I just ate a bunch of foods. 

 

"How's your work dear?"

 

I faked a smile. "Ah, uhm, its okay mom!"

 

"How's your day? Why did you go home early. I came home at 4:30 then I saw you sleeping soundly.....like this.." she demonstrated the way I slept..

                 

"Omma, you dont look fine doing that...just cook..."

 

"What happened by the way? Why did you come home early?"

 

I immediately think for a nice reason.. "Ah, omma, I felt a bit dizzy a while ago, oppa let me go home and take a rest."

 

"Are you okay now?" she asked.

 

"I feel better now mom!"

 

"Good. okay, set the table now and we will eat.."

 

I kissed her. "I love you!"

 

 

Omma and I shared the dinner that she prepared. I was the one who washed the dishes.

 

After that, I went to the bathroom to have a wash and i put on my sleeping clothes...

 

"Goodnight mom. "I kissed her on her forehead.

 

"Goodnight darling..."

 

 

The morning came again.... and my mom tries to wake me up.

 

 

"Wake up now, its almost 7:00, you have a work, right?"

 

"Yeah mom!" I answered, obviously lying.

 

"Okay, I'll go to my work too." she kissed me. "I cooked for your breakfast lready. You stand and eat now.."

 

"Bye mom!" I hugged her and she exited my room. "Sorry for lying mom but I really have to." I sighed and stood up from bed.