His Hug

COFFEE PRINCESS

Saturday and Sunday have passed. As usual, I went to CCW to work. On Sunday morning, I went to church and I saw Siwon.

"Siwon,..." I called his attention.


"pssshh. Im busy praying." he hushed me.


I cupped my mouth as a sign of embarrassment.

"_____-ah, come. Sit beside me." he said.



I sat beside him. I can see his perseverance in faith to God. After the mass.. "Wanna eat? My treat!" he flashed his dimple.

"Sure..."


"Do you know some restaurants or shops..?"


I nodded.

We walked to the shop since it's just some meters away..

"I work there.."


"Really? What a hard-working girl you are. God bless you.."



Without knowing who are inside, I opened the transparent glass door while talking to him..



"I work here.. Come on, lets get inside."



I dragged him inside...

"______"

"Waeyo?"

"Is that your Donghae oppa?" 

"What?

I looked inside and yes, Siwon was right. Its Donghae oppa and them again.



"Guys, it`s ______ right?" Eunhyuk stood from his chair.



"Oh no. Siwon lets just go to another shop."

"Why?.." confused, he asked."Let's just eat here, I'm kinda hungry now."



" _____-ah..!" they all yelled when I was about to open the door.

 

"Oh no.. What to do? Siwon and Donghae are both here."


" _____, who`s with you?" Chullie asked.


"IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?" Yesung shouted, quite disappointed.

"WHAT???"

Siwon just laughed from behind..

"He is not my boyfriend..Heechul oppa, remember what I told you before? He is my seatmate.."

"Ah, yah. I can still remember. You even said that compared to Donghae, he looks like a ........"


"Heenim, give him some respect.. ______, why not ask him to come here and let`s eat together..."

"WHAT?"

"Well, we are both handsome, look at my smooth face,..I just do not have dimples like him.." Eunhyuk sighed.

"He is hot like me..."full of self-confidence, Yesung said.

"Uhmmm.. Are you sure hyung?" Sungmin chuckled.

"Of course..."

"Compared to him, you are a chicken."

"WHAT?" he smirked. "Wanna see my abs?"

"Abs or ribs?" Eunhyuk insulted.

Yesung oppa`s weird and disgusted face showed up.

"Are you insulting me you monkey? and you rabbit?" he crossed his eyebrows.

"Of course not hyung.." Sungmin immediately answered.

"Im just telling the truth.." Eunhyuk confronted.



"____, what`s his name again?"

"Siwon.."

"Siwon...come here."
    
Siwon came. He greeted them politely with his gestures..

"Anyeong hasaeyo.. Im Siwon, ____`s seatmate." he introsduced himself.


They asked a lot of questions to him except Donghae oppa who was keeping quiet, looking at Siwon and me and at the same time sipping his coffee. Until.....

"So, lets get to the point..Do you like _____?"

"Oppa.. WTH!" 


 

Donghae oppa even spit out his coffee...

"I am just asking. What`s the problem?" Heechul glared.

Siwon smiled..."There are no reasons not to like someone like her..." he simply answered.

I got surprised and I can only gulp this time. I shook my head.

"Excuse me for a while..." Donghae stood up.



(KHU)

Today is Monday. Sad to say but Im gonna see Kyuhyun again. I dont want to get revenge but if I already cant control myself later, Im going to slap him hard. As I pass by, students are looking at me,whispering, gossiping and at the same time looking at their handphones. Seems like they are watching something.. 

"Is she the girl in the scandal?" I heard the girl said.

"With whom? What scandal?"

"You dont know the kissing scandal between  her and Kyuhyun? Gosh, its all over the internet."

"Wait, she looks so familiar. I think she was the cheater last Friday, among the freshmen students? Remember?"




I overheaded their conversation... and the kiss between Kyuhyun and I suddenly popped in my mind. For sure it's the scandal that they were talking about..  I breathe deeply and walk as fast as I could. But students kept on whispering and gossiping to each other as they see me pass by.. Until..I reached my room.. Im chasing my breath when suddenly Kyuhyun`s girls confronted me..

"Hey ___. What`s all about the scandal?"

"Scandal?"

The girl smirked. "Dont act as if you dont know about it.. How dare you to kiss our Kyuhyun!"


One of them pushed me down and I fell to the floor. They laughed their lungs out off me.

"Hey, what are you doing?" a deep voice popped out from nowhere.

"Oh kyuhyun, we are just teaching this CHEATER a lesson." they switched to being angel-like right after they saw Kyuhyun.

"You shouldn't do that.."



Kyuhyun offered his hand as a help for me.. I ignored him. I stood up by nyself.

"Dont pretend to be like an angel Cho Kyuhyun, coz you will never be like them.." I left.

"Aish. that stupid girl. How can she ignore a help from our prince..Kyuhyun, dont worry , if you will offer me a help someday, I promise, I will never ever ignore you." the girl flirted with him.

Kyuhyun smirked. "Do you think I will offer you some help?"



Kyuhyun left the girls and followed me to my seat.

"Are you not yet contented on what you did on Friday? You want the whole Seoul to watch me being punished by you, huh Kyuhyun? You want that? or you want the whole Korea to see me suffer? The whole Asia? or the whole world? You want to laugh on a girl who is being embarassed and crying infront of many people?"

I stood up from my chair and I was about to go outside when he pulled and hugged me tightly......

 

Aish.. Mianhe if you found it boring again.....

Did Kyuhyun change already?

Anyway.. HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY SUPER JUNIOR and ELFs........ FIGHTING!