A Musical Play? (KyuWon Argument)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"Good morning professor Yoon!", MIMM class A students greeted him.

"Take your sits", he commanded. "I have an announcement. We will have a musical play next week."

"What?"

"Musical play?"

"Sounds exciting."

"Yeah, musical play. I decided to group you into two. Basically, the class president and the vice president will lead the two groups. Please come here in front Choi Siwon and Cho Kyuhun.", they both stepped forward. "I organized your group mates already based on their performances.

Professor Yoon officially announced their group mates. _________ was included in Siwon`s group.

"Hi _________!", he  greeted politely. "I missed my seatmate.

She smiled. "I missed you too seatmate. How are you?"

"I always miss you", he kissed her hand. _________ blushed.

"You`re such a sweet talker.", she hit his arm.

"Im very glad today.", he smiled.

"Wae?"

"Because we`re in the same group."

"So what if we`re in the same group?", she wrinkled her forehead.

"That means, we can spend more time together. ", he explained. She blushed again.

"Hi baby pie!", Kyuhyun greeted, blocking Siwon from her.

"Oh, hi Kyu!", she greeted back. "Unluckily, we`re not in the same group.", she pouted.

"We can change it, I`ll beg professor Yoon!", he suggested an impossible idea.

"Ah Kyuhyun, we cant change it anymore. Professor Yoon has decided already that she will be in my group.", Siwon interrupted, blocking kyuhyun too form her.

"No, we can still change it. I`ll do everything. ",he blocked again.

"Ani, you cant do anything anymore. She`s in my group now.", Siwon blocked again but now gripping her wrist.

Kyuhyun gripped her opposite wrist too. "She`s mine!"

"No! She`s in my group so she`s mine!"

 

The argument got louder and louder until the whole class noticed it.

"What`s that noise?", professor Yoon angrily asked. "Mr. Choi and Mr. Cho?"

"Professor Yoon, can I ask a favor?", Kyuhyun pleaded.

"It depends on what you ask."

"Can you change your group plan? Please do make baby pie...i mean.. _______ as my group mate?"

"I object. Professor Yoon it`s unfair if you`ll change the group plan. She`s in my group now so you shouldnt change it anymore", Siwon shook his head.

"Im sorry Mr. Cho but Siwon was right. It`s unfair if I`ll change it. And besides, I grouped you based on your class performance, that`s how it ended.", professor Yoon explained.

"But I want her to be in my group.", Kyu pouted.

"Dont act childish Mr. Cho, the decision has been made.", professor Yoon added.

"Kyu..nie.Kyu...pie.Kyu....Kyuhyun!", ________ stuttered. "Aigoo, I dunno what to call him.", she whispered. "Kyu, gwenchana. By chance, we`re always in the same group, so maybe this time is for Siwonnie. I love to work with him too.."

"It`s the hard part, I used to work with you, we used to be in the same group, but now we`re not, so its kinda hard to work without you."

"Aish, you`re acting so childish again."

"Baby pie, come to my group.", he pouted as he begs her.

 

"Ah, I forgot to tell you.", Mr. Yoon clapped his hand, calling the attention of the students. "The musical is all about love story. DOnt worry, I made the script already, so all you have to do is do whatever the part that will be given to you. All you need to do is to act and sing. But i remind you, some scenes involve skinships like kissing and hugging so you better ready and prepare yourselves."

"What? Skinships?", they all asked in unison.

"Class dismissed."

 

bonus pics:

 

Here`s a short update for all of you... Mianhae if Im a cliffhanger. XD..

Please stay tuned and updated to this fanfic...

Thank you very much for your efforts in reading this. Im very grateful, if only I can come to your houses and show you how much I wanna thank you all....

SOme of my friends said Im just wasting my time on writing this ff, but I didnt mind them, this is my happiness. As long as i receive comments, I`ll feel so overwhelmed.

The only thing that inspires an author like me are your comments. 

NEW COMMENTS, NEW IDEAS.

NEW SUBSCRIBERS, .....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you`re very WELCOME.

Kamsahae everyone. I love you all....

 

KyuAnnHae