Mianhe oppa... Mianhe..!

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

Then someone hugged me from my back..
 
"____, its okay.. I`ts okay.. Im here now."
 
 
I looked back and I saw Siwon....I need someone`s comfort so I hugged him back.
 
He wiped my tears away. "Everything will be alright.."
 
 
 
 
Donghae ran as fast as he could to look for ______
 
 
"She needs me right now." he thought.
 
 
But when he reached the backstage, his heart crushed into pieces upon seeing Siwon and _______ hugging each other...
 
He cleared his throat and closed his eyes. He shook his head, sighed and walked away.He walked away from the covered court. He leaned his head on a wall and started to punch it with all his strength........
 
"Why are you like this  ____ -ah? WHY?.... WHY?... WHY? .. You are the only girl who made me like this.. Why are you doing this to me? Why do you keep on hurting me?" he continuously punched the wall until his fists bleed.
 
He sat beside the wall ... Unknowingly, Yuri was there behind him.. She heard every detail he said..
 
 
"Donghae, what happened to you?" she worriedly asked.
 
Donghae ignored.
 
 
 
"Let`s go to the clinic!"
 
"I dont need your help.. Leave me alone..."
 
"No Donghae... You need my help..."
 
"I said leave me alone..." he shouted.
 
Yuri walked away and looked back at Donghae who is near to cry."I know you love my bestfriend, but I hope you can see me loving you too..." she thought.
 
 
 
"I'll drive you home!  _____-ah. dont worry. I will alwayys be here for you..."
 
I hugged Siwon "Thank you."
 
 
 
 
 
KHU
 
 
 
"Where is Donghae?" Hyuk asked.
 
"Lets look for him.."
 
 
*They looked for Donghae..They found him lying on the floor...
 
"My love..." Eunhyuk yelled.
 
"My love? eww!" Yesung shuddered. "So gross."
 
 
 
"Donghae, this is not the right place to sleep. You want me to sleep with you later?"
 
"Hyukkie, his hands!"
 
"Oh no.. Its bleeding..."
 
"What did he do?"
 
"Come on lets bring him to the clinic..."
 
 
(school`s clinic)
 
"Pretty nurse, pretty nurse... My love needs your help.."
 
"What happened to him?"
 
"We dont know. We just found him there lying in the floor with his blood.."
 
"I will just apply the first aid... After that, I`ll call the ambulance.. His situation is serious.. He lost too much blood.. We need charge him in the hospital.
 
 
 
skip(hospital)
 
"Doctor, why is he not opening his eyes...?  Im so worried to my love.." Eunhyuk pouted.
 
"My love?" the doctor confusedly asked.
 
"Ah, do not mind him doc.."
 
"He need to rest. He lost too much blood."
 
"Donghaeeeeeeeee!!!"
 
"I need to go!" the doctor said.
 
"Eunhyuk, we need to tell hyungs and dongsaengs about this,,
 
"Donghaaaaaeee! I cant live without you my love..." out of his world, he said.
 
"Eunhyuuuuukkk!" Yesung shouted.
 
"Waeyo!???"
 
"We should inform our hyungs and dongsaengs about this..."
 
 
 
 
 I was lying on my bed,, facing the ceiling.. then I heard my phone rang...
 
"Heechul oppa.. waeyo?"
 
"____, you need to go to the hospital now..."
 
"Im not sick.."
 
"Hurry up.. Donghae is in the hospital..."
 
"Donghae oppa is in the hospital?"
 
 
I immediately changed my clothes and went to the hospital.. 
 
I quickly ran to room number 22.. When I opened the door, I saw the boys sitting on the sofa except for Eunhyuk oppa who is beside Donghae... Heechul oppa saw me first..
 
"_____, get inside.."
 
I went beside Donghae oppa.. I looked at his angelic and charming face.. As I hold his hand, I noticed the bandage on it...
 
"Eunhyuk oppa.. What happened to him?"
 
"I think he punched the wall. I saw the wall with blood drippind down on it."
 
"P..p.punched the wall? Why?"
 
"I dont know.. but I guess, he has a problem.." he said."Donghae and you were not talking to each other or even glimpse these days. Do you have a problem together?"
 
I became silenced for a while.
 
"You have a problem , right?"
 
I sighed.
 
It's already lunch time...I decided to look after Donghae oppa while the rest went out for a lunch.
 
 
I sat beside Donghae oppa.. 
 
"Oppa.. wake up now.. please! Sorry for making you wait on that night oppa. I just followed my mom's advice... I guess you can understand me because you are my friend oppa, right? But I was wrong... I thought you treat me as your friend only.. I have no idea about how you feel for me...Mianhe oppa..." I kissed his hand. "Mianhe....Im sorry for not having the courage to come near you and tell how much I am sorry.. I know you are always right here beside me when I needed you.  but on that night,  I was not able to give you what you want. Mianhe oppa... I am really sorry.. "
 
After a while.. I suddenly fell asleep, still holding his hand..
 
 
 
 
 
Unknowingly... Donghae was already awake and heard everything she said...
 
 
 
 
 
For those who assumed that Donghae was the one who hugged the girl/you/___. Well.. Sorry. haha.. It`s Siwon..
But, anyway, how`s this chapter? I hope you like it! Continue reading this story.. okay? kamsa~~~~~ SARANGHAE
mianhe for the typing errors..