The Devil's Attack

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

"Good mor-----" her eyebrows crossed, trying to control her temper.

 

"YOU AGAIN?!" they both yelled in unison.

 

 

The guys looked back.......

 

 

"Hey Kyu,Come here!" Heechul waved.

 

 

Kyu walk-passed _________ leaving her with the smirk she hates.

 

 "What took you so long?" Sungmin asked but he didn't answer.

 

 

 

_______ went inside the coffee areaa and I told SuJin, one of the workers to assist them again.

 

 

"I know the reason why you dont wanna assist them,"

 

 

 "What's your order sir?"

 

"I want the girl who greets the customers beside that door to come and serve us.!" Kyuhyun strongly commanded.

 

"Sir, but........."

 

"I said I want that girl ! Do you understand?"

 

"Okay then."

 

 

 

The guys looked at him acting this way again .....

 

"Kyu, dont make a scene here again! You shouldn't talk to girls like that!" Heechul said.

 

 

Again, he ignored.

 

 

SuJin told ________ about what Kyuhyun wanted. 

 

"I tried to tell him but he didn't listen." she told her.

 

"It's okay unnie." she smiled and went to them. She tried to be friendly to that Kyuhyun.

 

"What do you want sir?" she faked a smile.

 

He stares at her from top to bottom...

 

"Sir, what do you want?" she repeated.

 

He blinked his eyes when hefinally heard her. "Uhm..coffee....I want a coffee., now!"

 

 

 

When she was about to turn back, Kyu pulled her hand and he stood up to whisper something.. He was looking directly to her eyes holding her arms tightly. His face was too close with hers.

 

"Sir, let me go.!"

 

"Hey kyu, WTH are you doing?" the boys asked.

 

Donghae stood up. "She's being hurt Kyu. Let her go."

 

"Try to make a mistake again or else I will tell hyung  to fire you!" he warned ________.

 

 

She released her arms  who is already turning into red because of how he held it.

 

"________, are you okay?" Donghae worriedly asked her.

 

"I'm okay sir, dont worry." _______ smiled at him and pretended it was okay although it really is not.

 

 

She went to the coffee area and made a coffee for that evil guy. To make sure it is the coffee he likes, she put 3 spoons of sugar for him to be contented.

While on her way to their table. She suddenly tripped into something and unfortunately the hot coffee poured into Kyuhyun's polo. Not that she's clumsy, but it is because Kyuhyun intentionally did that for the devil's sake. See how bad he is? Tsk.

 

"Woah!" he even jumped.  "HOOOOTTTTT! "

 

"I'm sorry sir... I'm really sorry." _________ tried to wipe his shirt. 

 

"Sorry? Will your sorry help me cool down?" his eyes are flaming.

 

"But, you tr-----"

 

Not letting her speak, he embarrassed her in front of all the customers again. "She doesn't even deserve working in here hyung."

 

"I'm really sorry." _________ pleaded.

 

"Maybe, you just wanna take revenge to what happened yesterday?" he smirked.

 

 

The boys tried to save _________ but Kyuhyun wouldn't even let them talk.

 

"Kyu, let me talk to her" Heechul stood up.

 

"Make sure you'll fire her."

 

"Let me handle that."