FLIGHT part 3

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

   Donghae and Kyuhyun hugged.
 
DH:  You know your job.. :)
KH:   Trust me hyung..
 
 
      They shared a group hug.
 
DH:  How`s that hyungs and dongsaengs, your cute fishy needs to leave.
        *still have swollen eyes but still acts cute despite of his loneliness*
LT:   What really happened Hae? Why is ______ not with you?
DH:  Its nothing hyung.
HC:  Dont tell us you cried because you`ll leave your bros and sisses in the sea?
DH:  Kyu, she needs you in her house
KH:  But hyung, what about you?
DH:  I`ll be fine. Please go to her now.
KH:  *clears throat* As you wish hyung.
 
 
       Kyuhyun hugged Donghae and bid his goodbye.
 
KH:  Hyung, I hope to see you soon. I will miss you.
DH:  I feel the same way. I know you will have her, so you better hurry now and do everything that
       you can do for her. Aja! *tapped Kyu`s back*
 
      He paced back and run but later stopped..
 
KH:  What`s her address?
DH:  Churvah churvah.
 
 
      He run as fast as he could to his car and started driving to _____`s house. He only thinks about ______. He is worried and at the same time, he dont know what to do. He dont know what to say when he is infront her already. (Still remember the fighting thingy between him and her?)
      WHen he finally reached her address, he didnt knock anymore, instead he barged into her room and saw her mom and her.
 
 
mom:  Enough baby..
 
       Then her omma fin`ly realized that someone has entered the room.
 
mom:  Who are you?
KH:     *bowed 90 degrees* Cho Kyuhyun- imnida
 
 
      _____ stared at him. Kyuhyun walked closer and closer to her. Like what DOnghae did, Kyuhyun hugged her in his arms as he caresses her hair and kisses her forehead. She hugged back coz she needs someone whom she can lean on to aside from her omma.
 
 
____: Please dont leave me Kyuhyun.. Im begging you Kyuhyun..
KH:    I wont leave you, I promise. I`ll be here.
 
 
        She tightened her hug as she lean on her head on Kyuhyun`s chest.
 
omma:  Son, I guess she needs you here, I need to go to my work. Please take care of her.
KH:       Dont worry omma. I`ll be her crying shoulder. Take care.
 
 
         Then ______`s omma leaved to work. Kyuhyun and _______ was left in the house. He carried her in her bed, went out from her room then came back with a towel and water. He gently washed up the sparsed make up on her face.
 
 
KH:  I think you should change your gown. 
       Should you? or should we? Can you do it?
        Aigoo, where are your housedresses?
        In the cabinet? Oh.. obviously.
        Aish..jinja.
 
 
         Kyuhyyun checked all the cabinets because _______ didnt answer. He came back holding a pair of clothes.
 
 
KH:   Here, wear this. or I`ll do it for you? (Aish Kyuhyun, what are you saying? that`s bad!|)
 
 
        He ended up wearing it to her. He closes his ees like an innocent child as he remove her gown. (Oh, Kyuhyun,when did you become so naive as that?)
 
KH:  Done!
 
 
AIRPORT
 
"Paging the passengers going to L.A., California, please board now".
 
        DOnghae hugged his hyungs and dongsaengs. His tears are undeniably trying to escape from his eyes, and so as the rest.
 
 
DH:  Leeteuk hyung, be _______`s angel, neh?
LT:   *nods* Dont worry Hae.
DH:  Heechul hyung, because of you, I`ve met her. I owe you for that.
HC:  Come back soon. *taps Hae`s shoulder*
DH:  Shindong hyung, Yesung hyung, dont forget to always make her laugh, arasso?
YS:  Donghae-sshi, I will miss you so much. *crying*
SD:  Dont forget my chocolates when you get there *wiping his tears like a child*
DH:  My lovely monkey, IWMY.
EH:  DONGHAE, my baby. *hugs Hae* Please do take care of yourself. IWMYT
DH:  I will,,
 
        Eunhyuk hugged him so tight tha he dont want to let him go.
 
SM:  The plane might leave you Hae.
         *hugs Hae* Im gonna miss you fishy.
RW:  Bye hyung.. Take care.
 
        All of them shared a group hug. But before he leave, he never forget her princesss so he leaved a voice message again, "Oppa is going. I will miss you. Please take care of yourself. Kyuhyun is always there for you. I love you." wich caused ______ to shed tears again but with the teder care and love of Kyuhyun, her sorrow was lessened until she fell asleep...on Kyu`s lap.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, Hi everyone....
How`s the update? Oh , i just want to tell you about the last chappy, I forgot to edit the "Churva churva" part. LOL. I do not know what address to write for _____. So I said to myself while writing the draft, since it`s still a draft, I will write churva churva, but I forgot to edit it when I posted chappy 39 here so it was a big mistake...but, since you guys like it, then I would not change it anymore. LOL.. I have read your comments and I LMAO because of that churva churva thingy also...... 
LOL. Well, I hope you enjoyed reading it. 
THANK YOU SO MUCH MY READERS.. KEEP ON SUPPORTING THIS FF...
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
 
_KyuAnnHae_