Birthday Bash part 1

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

The week passed, and _________'s date of birth finally came. She wore a Picking Petunias Pink Top and slipped on her Soda Zia Black & Beige Striped Peep Toe Flats and just let her hair slightly curvy on the tip.

"Saengil chukkha hae jagiya.", Kyuhyun kissed ________ and gave her a flower and a gift. "Yeppuda."

"Oh, Kyu, thank you so much.", she kissed back.

"You're getting old baby."

"Yeah, IKR?", she chuckled. 

"Gwenchana, you will always be my baby.", he cuddled her and gave her kisses on her cheeks.

"Yah, Kyuhyun and ________, come now and we will celebrate your special day.", Heechul interrupted.

"Yah oppa, we're coming.", ________ smiled.

"Saengil chukkhahae our coffee princess.", he greeted.

"Kamsahe Heechul ahjussi."

"Palli and come here inside."

"Neh oppa."

"Hyung, don't disturb us here, just go inside and we'll follow afterwards.", he commanded.

"Just be fast, we're so hungry now."

 

"Jagiya, saranghae.", he whispered on her ears and then later nibbled it.

"Ouch.", she moaned and hit Kyu on his chest. "You wanna die Kyunie pie?"

"Yah, I'm just kidding. You just look yummy so I was tempted to eat you."

"Aish. Come on, let's get inside before he scold us again.", she dragged Kyuhyun inside CCW.

 

"Anyeong _________! Saengil chukkhae.", they all greeted.

"The birthday girl is so cute. I just feel like pinching her cheeks over and over again.", Sungmin giggled.

"IKR? She's very pretty.", Eunhyuk giggled too.

"Jeongmal? Kamsahae oppa.", she grinned.

"How old is our coffee princess now?", Leeteuk ahjussi asked.

"I'm 17 now oppa."

"Oh, young and sweet, only seventeen."

"_______ really looks stunning. Kyuhyun, can you share her to us?", they demanded.

"Yah, she's mine now! Don't you ever plan to steal her form me, I am so gonna kill you all.", he warned.

"Aigoo, how frightening.", Ryeowook tilted his head.

"Here's a gift for you unnie.", Vanessa handled her a gift.

"Kamsahae dongsaeng.", she kissed her on her cheeks.

"Yah, I have a gift for you too.", the rest follows.

"Wah, I received too much. Kamsahae oppas, unnies and dongsaengs."

"________, just tell Kang in oppa if Kyuhyun tries to fool you, arasso?", Kangin gave her a gift too.

"Ah, neh oppa, don't you worry, I will really inform you if he plans to do that."

 

 

PLAY THIS SONG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAl4Nui3psE

Abruptly, her phone started ringing, it's an UNKNOWN number. "Jahm kahn mahn, I'll just go answer the phone outside, it's quite noisy here.", after receding from CCW, she immediately answered the phone. "Yobosaeyo?", she greeted.

"____________!", the other line said.

"Oh, yah it's me, who is this?", she asked.

"Ah, this is Donghae oppa."

She suddenly froze knowing who is on the other line. "Ah....D...Dong..hae oppa?"

"Neh, anyeong _________! Saengil chukkhahae.", he greeted.

"Ah....n..eh....k..ka..msahae.", she stuttered.

"How are you?"

"G...gwenchana...", she timidly answered.

"__________!"

"N...neh?", she stuttered again.

"Congratulations."

"Eh? For what?"

"I'm happy you are with Kyuhyun now.", he cleared his throat.

"Uhm?", she sat on a steel chair outside CCW.

"I heard you're together now.", he forced smiled, tears wanted to fall.

"Ah....n..neh..", she cleared too.

Silence appeared after that.

"How are you ..D..Donghae oppa?"

He sniffed. "M..me? Ah, here in our house, alone.", he stuttered too.

"How's your study there? Are you doing well?", she asked.

"N..neh..It just started a few days ago.", he continued sniffing.

"Good to hear..."

Silence covered them again.

"Bogoshippo.", they said in unison. Tears suddenly fell from both of their eyes. She immediately wiped it.

"I'm glad you are happy with him.", he sobbed.

"N...neh, kamsahae. He treats me well.", she sniffed.

"I'm happy for you.”

“Kamsahae. How about you oppa? Gwenchana? Are you happy there?”, she asked. “I heard Yuri unnie followed you there. Are you with her?”, tears escaped from her eyes again.

“Y..yuri?”

“Neh..Yuri unnie... she’s nice, right? Is she taking care of you oppa?”

“Uhm?”

“Unnie loves you very much. Please do the same too.”, tears continued to flow.

“Ah.....n...neh....she’s here.”, he cried too. “Yeah.. she’s very nice.”, he lied so she would not worry.

“I know oppa. Is she taking care of you?”

“Uhm?.......N..neh...”, he lied again.

“Live happily oppa. Please be happy.”, she sobbed.

He nodded. “n..neh, I will. I’ll be happy for you.”

“I just want to say sorry. I was not able to understand you before. I was stupid enough that time. I was so selfish that I thought you were mine. Mianhe oppa.”, she can clearly be heard from the other line, weeping.

“Ani... it wasn’t your fault ________. It’s oppa’s mistake. I’m sorry for hurting you my pri........ ________.”

“I was also wrong. What I did was wrong. I’m sorry oppa.”,

“Let’s just forgive each other.”

“Neh..”, she agreed.

“Jeongmal bogoshippo my pr........”

“Oppa, please take care of yourself. Please be healthy. Don’t starve yourself, neh? Don’t get sick. You should sleep on time. Please be good.”, she shed tears.

“You, too. Take care _________. Don’t work too much. You should have some rest so you won’t be sick.”

“Arasso oppa. Promise me you’ll be okay.”

“I will.”, he sniffed. “By the way, is Kyuhyun taking care of you? If not, just tell me and I’ll beat him up.”, he then throw a joke to make her smile.

“Neh, he takes good care of me. Don’t beat him up, he’s a good man now.”

“Tell oppa, you love Kyuhyun now.”

“Mwo?”

“_________, before I finally let you go, I want you to know how much I love you. I want you to be happy for the rest of your life. Forget the past and live with the present ________. You are happy with Kyuhyun now and I don’t want to take that away from you. It’s hard to tell you these, but it’s for your happiness. I love you so much......... my princess, I love you very much.”

“Oppa.....”, the only word she can say that time. “I’m really sorry.”

“No _________, don’t apologize to me. You did the right thing.”

“Please don’t pretend you are okay, because you are obviously NOT!”

“Don’t worry about me _______. I can handle myself here.”, he sniffed. “Arasso, I’ll hang up now _______, seemed like I ruined your special day. Saengil chukkhahae!”

“Jahm kahn mahn..........”, she shouted but he turned off the phone call. She let out a big sigh and looked upon the stars twinkling above the sky, tears continued falling and escaping from her eyes.

STOP THE SONG

 

GIKWANG’S POV

I was walking back home after doing my 2nd session in my gym class when I saw a familiar girl which I just encountered some few days ago. She was sitting on a steel chair outside a restaurant named Cinderella’s Coffee World. She was dressed beautifully and though I was too far from her, I can say she’s the girl I just bumped into. I neared her so I can get a better look for her. As I walk on to her, I noticed her wiping her cheeks. I don’t know why but my feet seem like leading me towards her. I tried to stop but I just can’t. Until I found myself standing in front her. She was bowing her head, and I can visibly hear her sobbing. She then noticed my presence without looking at me and again, she wiped her tears away. She faced me with a sign of confusion on her face.

“Gwenchana?”, I asked. She still looks blank and confused, examining my face. “Are you okay?”, I repeated.

“Eh?...Ah..Eh? What did you ask?”, she stuttered which made me chuckle.

“I ask you if you are okay. I saw you crying while I was passing by...”, I smiled. “You were the one I met in the theater before, right?”

She then examined me again. “Ah, so it was you.”, she continued scanning me.

“Neh...it was me.”, I grinned. “Dressed up. Is there an occasion? “

“Ah...neh. Today’s my special day, my 17th year of existence here on Earth.”

“Jinja?”, I asked to my surprise. “Today’s your birthday?”

“Yeah...”

“SAENGIL CHUKKHAHAE!” , I greeted. “Wow, you and my best friend have the same date of birth. What a coincidence!”, I slightly shouted.

“Really? Oh, greet her for me.”, she grinned but still her after-crying eyes is very noticeable.

“I hope I can.”, I sighed.

“Mwo? Wae? Is she dead already?”, her eyes widened.

Her question made me laugh. “She’s not dead. But we are not able to see each other.”, I answered.

“Ah, I thought. But why can’t you see each other? Is she sick..or something like that?”, she asked again.

“Aigoo, how can she be like my best friend who asks almost every nonsensical, ridiculous and silly questions?”, I asked myself and chuckled. “She’s not sick either.” I answered.

“Oh? Then what? Where is he?”

“I don’t know.”, I sighed. “SHE not he.”

“What? You don’t know where your best friend is? Then how come she’s your best friend?”, she wrinkled her forehead. “Oh, jahm kahn mahn.... SHE? You mean girl?”

“Yeah.”

“Oh, really?”

I nodded. “Neh. I’ve been looking for her since I arrived here in Seoul.”

“Eh?”, she suddenly was stopped. “Wae? What happened?”

“It was because of my departure 3 years ago.”, I started. “I was enforced by my mom and dad to study in California. So, I can’t do anything but to follow them, leaving her without any goodbyes.”

“K......k...Ki.....kwang?”, she then stuttered again. Wait. Why does she know me?

“Did I tell you my name already?”, I asked in confusion.

“Is that you?”, she asked, scanning me from top to bottom. “Is that you my foolish best friend KiKi?”

“___________!”, out of the blue, I called her name. “Is that you too my juvenile but silly best friend sweetie?” , We used to call each other SWEETIE. It’s our pet name. 

All of a sudden, I felt her arms wrapped on me. “Bogoshippo my sweetie Kiki.”, she stiffened the hug. “You look manlier now, you know that? I didn’t even recognize you that much.”

“Oh, and you’re still the same, the baby-face I used to kiss before.”, I joked.

“Yah, don’t remind me of that. That’s our childish past.”, she grinned.

“Wae? Can I not remind my bff about it now?”, I fake pouted.

“Aigoo.”, she pinched my cheeks. “Still the aegyo prince I know.”

“I really missed you sweetie.”

“I missed you more, you know that? You didn’t even text me nor call.”, she pouted. “You’re so unfair KiKi, I felt like killing you that time.”

“Mwo? You’ll kill me?”, I yelled.

“Because I was really hurt when you left me without bidding any farewell.”

“Jeongmal?”, I grinned.

“Jinja... I missed you so much during those times.”, she pouted.

“Awww.. don’t worry sweetie, Kiki is here now.”

“Neh...bogoshippo you pabo.”, she cuddled me again. “I miss you so much.”

 

“Who is he?”, a deep voice suddenly asked while we hug each other. 

 

 

 

 

BONUS PICS AND GIFS:

 

her outfit

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyeong yorobeun. Sorry for not updating these past few days, school works .. >.< My lovely readers, I hope you will understand me, school days are here again, that means I can't update chapters that much. Sorry. I need to prioritize my study first. But I will give and spend my free time writing these upcoming chapters of this story. I promise you that. Promise me you'll stay with me and suport this fanfic until it ends. I'll always do my best for this. :)

How was the chapter? 

Donghae and _______, why? T.T aigoo..

What about Kyu and _________?

Then, Ki Kwang and __________?

Oh, and who owns that deep voice? 

 

READ MY OTHER FANFIC:

GIKWANG and Hwang YoonHee(FC) are the main characters

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/46243/please-say-no-i-need-you-back-beast-kikwang-korean-lovestory-oneshot-romance-you

 

I'll be waiting for you there. :)

 

KyuAnnHae