Mr. and Miss Horsey (feat. Simba and Pony)

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

He drove away to the bar where he used to go whenever he has a problem.

"Yah, Kyuhyun, long-time-no-see!", a girl greeted him.

"I need my Soju now!", he commanded.  Without hesitation, the girl followed him.

"Here!", she handed the soju to Kyuhyun. "Let me guess, you have a problem, right?"

Kyuhyun gave her a you-dont-care glare. She just shut up like an idiot.

 

"Where could he be?", she worriedly asked herself. "I should get a help from Heechul oppa. ", she dialled his phone number. "Oppa!"

"Yah, you`re disturbing us!" , he disgustedly answered the phone.

"Wae? What are you doing?", she asked.

"She finally agreed to have with me!", he whispered.

"Mwo? You mean my friend Vanessa?"

"Neh, Im so happy.", he chuckled.

"Yah oppa, my friend is too young for that. Have mercy on her!"

"Shut up you . She agreed with it so I should grab the chance.", he smirked. "BTW, why dd you call?"

"Ah, yeah. I almost forgot. Oppa, is Kyuhyun there in your shop?

"He`s not here. Why?"

"He escaped from class."

"Why, did something happen?"

"We fought"

"Again?"

"Neh. Please help me. I need to find him and explain everything."

"What really happened?"

"Let`s talk about this later. Please tell me where he could possibly is."

Heechul thought for a while. "If he`s not here, there`s a very sure place where he used to go whenever he is on a rebellious mode."

"Where?"

 

"This place seems familiar.", she tried to recall things. "Ah, Kyu brought me here last week.", though she never have been to any bars before, she had the guts to open the entrance door just because she needs to do a lot of explanation to Kyuhyun. On her point of view, Kyuhyun took it seriously which caused him to act like what he did to her a while ago.

When she opened the door, darkness welcomed her except for some party lights near the main stage where girls only wear lingerie and hosiery are dancing enticingly. She looked around. She wanted to vomit to the fact that the bar was covered by lewdness.

"How can these sights prevail here?", she continued looking for him. She faltered for a moment when she saw Kyuhyun lustfully kissing the girl on her lips. Her body trembled unstoppably. She stepped back but accidentally collided with a drunk man with some guys beside him.. "Mianhamnida.", her voice is also trembling. She tried to run away but the man in the center, probably the leader of the group gripped her hand.

"You little baby, do you think I`ll let you go with that sorry?”, he smirked.

“It was an accident mister. Im sorry.”, she`s still trembling.

“Today is really a lucky day.”, he laughed crazily. “Bring this girl to our dorm.”, he commanded some guys around him. “You make sure no one can follow.”

“Where are you taking me?”, she asked frightenedly. “Let me go. HELP!”, but no matter how loud her voice, nobody can hear her. They took her out of the bar.

“___________!”, Siwon screamed. “___________.”

“Please help me!”, she begged.

“Hey, what are you gonna do to her?”, a running Siwon asked.

“Drive her away...FASTER!”, one of them commanded.

“_______”, he yelled and gave the man who was left a punch before he ran back to his car. He followed the car who took her. “Dont worry, I`ll save you. I`ll save you.”, he tried to relax himself. He speed up the car. “I`ll never forgive myself if something bad will happen to you.”

 

“To whoever you are, please let me go. I still dont wanna die. Please stop the car. I`ll not report you to the police. Just let me go.”, she pleaded the 4 men around her. They just laughed at her.

“Shut up kiddo.”

“I think someone has been following us.”, the one who drives saw Siwon on the side mirror.

“Continue driving, let him search for the time of his death.”

“NO........please dont do this.”, she nervously shook her head.

After some minutes of driving, they parked the car in a vacant lot.

“Seems like he`s gone now.”, one of them confidently said. “Get her in.”

Before they get out from the car, they tied a hanky on the slit of to make sure she cant ask for help. They even tied her hands backwards so she cant wriggle. They are still not contented, they even tied her on the chair.

“You wait for him until 9 pm. He`s still enjoying himself in the bar.”

“For sure, he`ll enjoy you later. The white skin he loves and that face he wants. Aigoo. JACKPOT!”

“Not to mention her skinny and flawless legs. WOW!”, he touched her legs indecently. She was tied up. She can do nothing but to cry all her tears.

“Please let me go.”, she growled again. They continued to touch her indecently.

“You`re so fresh.”

As they keep on doing that, Siwon batted their heads which knocked them down. He immediately untied her.

“Gwenchana?”, he asked worriedly. He carried her to his car.  _______ hugged him. She`s still afraid. “Im afraid. Please, keep me ot of here.”

“You`re safe now. Dont be afraid.”, he kissed her forehead. “I`ll always be here.”

 

“Aunt Hannah!”, Yuri screamed when she entered the Lee mansion.

“Oh, Yuri!”, she kissed her on her cheeks. “Im glad you`re here again. Wait and I`ll call my son for you, arasso?”

“Ani... let me do it aunt Hannah. Where is he now?”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, where is he?”

“He`s on his room upstairs, the 2nd door.”

“Thank you”, she hurried upstairs to the 2nd door of the rooms. She opened the door and saw Donghae half- who only wears towel around his waist. She smiled lustfully as she focus her sight on his shining, shimmering abs. She fumbled the doorknob causing the door to slam. For sure, she was astonished by the VIEW.

“YAH! What are you doing here?”, he pushed Yuri outside his room but Yuri clinged on him tightly. She closed the door.

“You`re hot as always. No wonder, you have been the campus crush at KHU. Am i the only one who saw that body of yours?”, she chuckled. Luck really. It cant stop following me!” she kissed him lustfully. She wanted to do this to him evenbefore. She wanted him BADLY. But Donghae DONT want her. He DONT like her. He will NEVER like her.

“Get out!”

No!” I want you. I need you now!”, she kissed his body hungrily. “I want you. I want you now!”

“YURI!”, he shouted. “I said you get out!”, he pushed her outside and locked the door. “She`s crazy. I never dreamt of a girl like her.”

 

(PLAY THIS SONG)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Uzyjb5azc&feature=share

 

Siwon drove her to his house and let her lay on his bed.

“I think I dont need to explain anything to him.”

“About what?”

“He supposed we`re dating.”

“Why?Is he jealous?”

“He`s courting me until now.”

“WHAT?”, his eyes widened. “He`s courting you?”

She just nodded.

“But...”

“I saw him a while ago inside the bar. He was surrounded by many girls. He even kissed them.”, she started to shed tears. “I though he`s serious to me.”

“Do you like him, that`s why you`re acting like that?”, he asked seriously.

She gazed at him with a blank expression. “Is it possible? Do you think I like him?”

“Are you jealous with the girl around him?”

“Why would i be jealous? Those people shouldnt be the reason of becoming jealous.”

“But are you mad at him?”, he wrinkled his forehead. “Are you mad at him for doing that to you?”

“I dont have the right to get mad at him. I know how he felt. I just cant accept the way he called me a fickle. Im not like that.”

“I know... that`s why you should explain it to him. If you wouldnt explain it, he`ll think of you like that.”

“How can I face him?”

“Arasso, let`s do it like this. Let me explain everything to him, okay?”

“NO. He might hurt you.”, she worriedly disagreed.

“Dont worry about me. Simba can protect himself.”, he joked.

“Simba? The Lion King?”, she asked confusedly.

“Yeah.”, he smiled.

“How did that happen?”

“They say I look like a prince.”

“Prince? Then why Simba, it doesnt suit you. If you`re a prince, then they should call you prince charming, something like that.”, she laughed a bit. “and not Simba.”

“I dont know either. Maybe because Simba is the son of King Mufasa and Queen Sarabi.”

“Aish..it really doesnt suit you.”

“They even call me a horse.” , he added.

“WHAT? Horse?”

“Yeah, because I run fast.”, he crossed his arms.

“Yah, I run fast too.”, she smiled. “Do you mind if we`ll compete someday. I can run faster than you.”

“Really? You run fast?”

She nodded. “Yeah.”

“Horse doesnt suit you either.”

“Then what suits me?”

“A pony!”

“Yah...”, she yelled. “Pony...it`s not bad. Pony is a cute one. “

They laughed together.

“Jeongmal, dont worry about me. I can protect myself from him.”

“Are you really sure?”, she`s still worried.

“Yeah.. VERY SURE!”

“You should be careful.”

“I will.”, he stood up. “I`ll go cook ramen for us. Do you like that?”

“Let me cook too. I want to explore this house of yours.”

“Arasso. Come here and i`ll piggy back you.”

“Gwenchana. I can walk. I wasnt hurt a while ago.”

“No BUTs, come to Simba”, he patted his back, signalling her to ride on him.

“Aigoo. If that`s what you say.”, he jumped to Siwon`s back. “Hiyaaaaahhhh! Hiiiiiiiiiiii”, she`s trying to make a horse sound. “Am I heavy Mr. Simba?”

“Not really, enough weight for pony.”, he joked which caused them again to laugh out loud.

 

 

bonus pics and gifs:

 

 

 

SMent, why always Japan? is that the only country you know?!?! not only Korea or Thailand or Japan or Taiwan, there's also some countries are existed here on Earth.

why?

agree!

 

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN

DONGHAE:

and KYUHYUN:

 

According to studies, FANGIRLS are not normal people. Meaning they're EXTRAORDINARY. They THINK , ACT , SPEAK , and LOVE that ONLY FANGIRLS THEMSELVES could UNDERSTAND. 

 

I AM AN ELF, I THEREFORE BELIEVE THAT:
ANGELS DO EXIST
GUYS CAN BE PRETTIER THAN GIRLS
FRIED RICE IS BEIJING’S SIGNATURE DISH
TURTLES MAKE GOOD PETS
2 YEARS IS A SHORT JOURNEY
YOUR WEIGHT DOES NOT DEFINE YOUR TALENT
AEGYO IS SYNONYMOUS TO HOT
FISH ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD
MONKEYS DANCE WELL
SHISUS LOVES ME
TOMATOES SMOKE WEED
SNOW WHITE WILL SOON RE-UNITE WITH HIS DWARVES
MIRACLES, JUST LIKE ANGELS EXIST.

 

 

Mianhe for writing such short chapters. Really sorry. But here, it`s kinda long chappy. :) So enjy reading, neh? 

SIWON the Simba, and ________ the Pony. I wonder what`s gonna be their offspring. XD

Heechul and Vanessa..... did they have already??? WHAT? I cant imagine.. hahaahahah.. _________`s right. She`s still young for that. But did theyh really have ?

BTW,  ______ was kidnapped because of Kyu. T.T waaaah.. that kyuhyun who was flirting with the girls. Aigoo. hmmmfftt.. He`s bad. but somehow, I can understand how he feels. He was very jealous that time. But clinging with other girls is not a good solution just to forget what happened a while ago. That just broke ________`s young heart. Aigoo.

YURI.......sh`s such a flirt. Aigoo. How can she enter a room without a permission from the owner? Jeongmal, she`s really crazy over Hae. 

and....Siwon will gonna be the one to talk to Kyu about that dating thingy. OMO... What do you think will happen? Why is ________ so worried about it. What do you think will Kyuhyun do to him?

 

Fint the answers of those questions on chapter 56. :) It`s all in there.

Anyeong... :)))

 

KyuAnnHae