Did Her Plan Work?

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

                Her vision suddenly went blank after she drunk the beer. She was carried away by two tall unknown men and brought her somewhere. She was unconsciously sleeping not aware of what they would possibly do to her. The tall man without a mask on laid her on the bed. He chuckled while looking at ______. Lustfully, he massaged her legs slightly and gulped like a total erted person.  He then walked away and went to the other man with a mask on.

“Hey, prepare all the things needed.” He said. “And, can you please remove your mask now?”

He remained silent with his eyes looking at him directly.

“Are you listening?” he snapped his fingers but he stayed stationary. “Okay, prepare the camera and I’ll sleep with her.” He walked back to ______ and smirked. “I’m sorry young lady. I might take your ity as well after this even if it’s out of the plan.” He started to fiddle her exposed thighs. “Are you filming this?” he was about to look back when he received a massive punch from his ally. His eyebrows crossed after falling off the ground. “Are you crazy?” he asked, longing for revenge. “Are you going to ruin our plan?”

“I’m sorry hyung but I accepted your offer with an objective of helping this girl.” He said. “It isn’t right to do this just because you were paid by that Yuri.”

He clenched his fist and eyed him. “I’m not doing this just because I was paid! Look at this girl? Isn’t she attractive?” he neared ________ and rubbed her legs.

 

He received another vast punch from this man and he did it all over again until he finally lost all of his strength and gave in. The man with the mask gently carried her to his car and brought her home for the meantime.

 

Donghae tries to call _______ but she wasn’t answering. He got worried and went to KyungHee University where she said she will be making projects with her classmates but she was not there. He went to her house and again she’s not there also.

“Aigoo... I thought she’s with you!” her mom said and got worried too.

“Omma, do you know a place where she used to go to?”

“The shop is the only place I know son... she doesn’t go out that much especially at night.”

“Arasso omma, I’ll go look for her. Please don’t worry.” Donghae said and drove to CCW where he found Heechul and Vanessa sitting on the steel chairs just outside the shop.

“Hyung!” he shouted.

“Oh Donghae!” Heechul stood up. “Waeyo?”

“Hyung, is ______here?”

“She’s not here. She said she will just do something in the campus. Did you go there already?”

“Hyung I just got there and she’s not at KHU neither at their house.”

“Then where is that girl?”

“Omo... _____ unnie is not a type of girl who goes out at night.” Vanessa said. “Aigoo, what if something bad happens to her?”

Donghae cupped his whole face as his mind suddenly went blank because of worrying. “Hyung, I really won’t forgive myself if something bad happens.”

“Relax Hae... she’s a brave girl.” Heechul cheered him up. “Don’t you have any idea on where she planned to go this day?”

Donghae stopped and started thinking.  ‘________, I’ll see you later at 5 okay? Be sure to be there!’ He remembered what Yuri shouted when they walk-passed her. “Yuri.....” he uttered and looked at them.

“Yuri?” they asked in unison.

Vanessa dragged Donghae away from Heechul and talked. “Oppa, I have a feeling she really planned this. What the hell! I thought she’s a true friend.”

“Vanessa I’m sorry. I don’t want this to happen either.” Donghae sighed.

“It’s alright. That’s life oppa.” She patted his shoulder. “What matters now is that we need to find _____unnie. “

They went back to Heechul.

“So, you should ask Yuri about her now!”

“Neh hyung.” He said and took out his phone from his pocket. Yuri immediately answered it.

“Donghae! I’m glad you called.”

“Where’s ________?” he asked directly.

“Mwo?” she pretended she’s not aware where she is. “I thought she went home already?”

“TELL ME WHERE IS SHE!” Donghae shouted.

“How dare you shout at me like that?”

“Yuri, don’t play with me! Tell me where my girlfriend is!”

“I told you I really do not know.” She hid her laugh.

“Yuri I heard what you told her a while ago. I know you’re planning something.”

“Donghae, I’m not that bad!” she smirked. “She’s my friend. I can’t do that to her.”

Vanessa couldn’t control herself anymore so she grabbed the phone from Donghae and yelled at Yuri. “I am not supposed to do this Yuri unnie but you’re a traitor. How can you do this? Why do you need to?”

“Excuse me but who is this?”

“!” she shouted and gave the phone back to Donghae.

Heechul calmed her down because of her condition. Remember, she is pregnant.

 

________ was still sleeping soundly on his bed and still not aware of what is currently happening to her. The man who brought her home went to the kitchen and prepared something for her when she wakes up. After cooking, he went to his room again. He sat beside her and watched her sleep.

“Donghae hyung is lucky to have you.” He said and waited for her to wake up.

After some minutes, he heard her groan a little meaning she’s already half-awake. Later, she finally opened her eyes.

 

_________’s POV

 

I do not know what is happening. I didn’t even know I slept. I slightly opened my eyes and saw a figure in front me. It was blurred at first. I rubbed my eyes then I saw him looking at me. He smiled and approached me. “How’s my pony?”

 

I smiled and his head. 

 

 

 

 

 

WHO SAVED __________? :) 

Sorry for this short update guys! I promise I'll do better next time. I'm just kinda blank right now! PARDON!

 

 

 

KyuAnnHae