Future Son-In-Law?

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

     "Omma, you should eat a lot", she tries to feed her mom with the bowl of noodles. "You should gain more energy so we can go home as soon as possible."

"My daughter, gomapta!", she reached for her hand. "How was your vacation? Did you enjoy there?"

"Neh. I enjoyed there omma. Thanks to this man beside me." she smiled to Kyuhyun who is watching them. Kyuhyun never leaved ___________ and her omma. He stayed all over the night with them.

"Gwenchana." , he smiled. "It`s nothing."

"Kyuhyun!", her mom reached for his hands. "Do you really love my daughter?"

"Omma, what kind of question are you asking?", she interrupted.

"Wae? Cant I ask a question to my future son-in-law?", she asked her daughter. Kyuhyun smiled.

"Son-in-law?", she asked, yelling. "Omma, are you still sick? How can you ask such questions?", she said disgustedly.

"Son, do you really love my daughter?", she demanded again.

Kyuhyun smiled again. "If only  can marry her now mom.", she gazed at her.

"KYU!", ________ frowned.

"Wae? Im jut telling the truth!", he squeezed her nose. "Dont frown, you dont look good.", he commanded. "and.. I should be honest to omma because..Im gonna be her SON-IN-LAW in the future, right omma?", he emphasized the word son-in-law.

Her mom just nodded, smiling ear to ear.

"Mom, are you crazy? What medicine did they give you?", she`s totally annoyed. "We`re still young. We`re still studying.!"

"Ah, so are you telling us now that when you get older and when you reach your right age to marry a man, you`ll marry him?", her mom smiled again. "Son-in-law, we witnessed what she said."

"Neh omma, I`ll remember that.", Kyuhyun smiled evilly which made __________ pissed off.

"Okay, I`ll give up! I know I cant beat you too. I cant beat my crazy mom ad this evil man right here beside me.", she smirked.

"Yah, why do you always  see me as an evil one?", Kyu smirked too, asking her confrontly.

"Why? Are you not?", she leered at Kyuhyun.

"Definitely!"

"Then, what are you?"

"You`re future husband, is it not obvious?", he grinned.

"How can you be my husband, you didnt court me yet!", she angrily said. But then later, realized what she just said. She bit her lower lip, a sign of being embarassed. "Babo __________! What did you just say?", she asked herself.

He smiled. "Are you telling me now that you`re ready to be courted?", his eyes became bigger. "Are you allowing me to court you now?"

"Eh?", she scratched her head.

"Yes!," Kyuhyun hugged her. "Thank you! I know even before that you`ll let me court you.!"

"I didnt say anything..b.but.........arasso. Let me see what you can do to get my sweet yes!", she hugged him back.

 

-__________`s POV-

"Aigoo! What am I saying? Why did I allow him? Am I crazy? Aish, jeongmal! What am I up to? Ottuhke? What do I do? Naega michyeo! But Kyu is a big help to me. He`s very nice to me and I think he trully loves me. Though  I still love Hae oppa very much, I miss him very much and I wanna be with him forever. Though it`s like that,I`ll give Kyu a chance. I know someday I`ll learn how to love him too. Mianhae Donghae oppa. Im sorry for letting you go. But you`ll find another woman there. They are much more better than me. Please be happy!", her tears escaped from her eyes while hugging Kyuhyun, who is going crazy for she allowed him to court her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyaaaaa. A short update for this chappy.. 

Omo, ________`s omma want Kyu to be her husband.. Ooops, "Omma, aren`t they too young for that, ei?" hihihi. Kyu______ moment again. Well, you said you want Kyu_____ moment so, here, it`s for you....

DO OCMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, pretty please! *puppy eyes*

 

KyuAnnHae