Heart to Heart Talk

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

     Sleeping time. "Yah, you sleep on the bed and me on the sofa", he told ________.
 
     "Kyu, are you still mad at me?", she asked him while she lays on bed.
 
     Kyuhyun took the pillow and walked to the sofa. "You sleep now."
 
     "How can I sleep if you`re not talking to me?"
 
     "So, you still need to talk before you sleep?", he smirked.
 
     She nodded. "Are you still mad?", she pouted. "when we`re at the beach?"
 
     "Just sleep", he laid back.
 
     "I need someone to talk to", she stood up and walked to the sofa, she sat beside Kyuhyun who is lying down. "Kyu, I need to talk to someone"
 
     "Talk about what?"
 
     "Kyu, how do you feel when you miss a person?", she looks at Kyuhyun.
 
     "What kind of que.....", he looks irritated.
 
     "Just answer it"
 
     "You`re just lack of sleep", Kyuhyun sat down. "Go now and sleep"
 
     "I want you to answer me!", she`s teary-eyed. "Please."
 
     "Okay..okay..okay" he answered. "When you miss a person, you`ll feel very sad, you`ll never know what to do, you`ll go insane until the time that you`ll do everything just to see that person who you misses so much and you will cry because you are really hurt. Why did you ask?" , he glanced at her and saw her already crying. "Wae?"
 
      "Is that what you feel when you miss a person?"
 
      "W..W..Why are you crying?", he stuttered.
 
      "Can you hug me?"
 
      "Mwo?"
 
      "Just please hug me.", she begged. Kyuhyun hugged her as what she wished. She hugged back very tight. "I miss him already", her tears escaped from her eyes. He know who it is already. He hugged ________ tightly.
 
      "Why is he so hard to forget?", she asked leaning on Kyu`s shoulder. "Wae?"
 
      "Donghae hyung?"
 
      "No matter how hard I try, I cant forget him. Im trying to forget him but I cant.... I cant... I cant forget that pabo who leaved me. Why is he like this? huh?", she shed tear as he punch Kyuhyun`s back. "Kyu, can you please tell me why! Why do I always get hurt? Why do I deserve such things? Why do I feel this?Can you tell me why?"
 
      "Cry all you can. I`ll always be here"
 
      "Im trying to be happy but I just cant. He`s always in my mind and I dont know what to do to forget him. Ottuhke Kyuhyunnie? What do I do? Ottuhke?" , she`s looking at him helplessly.
 
      Kyuhyun cleared his throat  while seeing  her crying. He wanted to help her but he, himself is clueless, he also dont know what to do so how can he offer a help?
 
     "You know I wished and thought of why didnt I love you and not him. Atleast, I know you wouldnt leave me even if you always bully me. Kyu, I hate being leaved behind because it really hurt here so much", she points at her heart.
 
     "What am I saying?", she chuckled as she wipes her tears away. "I think Im insane. Maybe you`re right. I really need to sleep. Sleep well!", she paced back but Kyuhyun tugged her back in his arms.
 
      "I wished for that too... I wish that you should have just loved me...but it happened already. You love DOnghae hyung and not me. If I could have been nice to you before. If only I was good to you before then I would not regret like this. But ________, Im waiting  for the time when you`re ready  to love again. I`ll wait for that time. I promise!", he was about to hug her but ________ kissed him on his lips. She kissed Kyuhyun unexpectedly.
 
     "Gomapseumnida", she bowed and went to her bed. Kyuhyun stood there frozen like a statue feeling ________`s soft lips.
 
     "Did she really do that?", he asked himself. "________-ah"
 
      "Neh?"
 
     "Saranghae"
 
     "............."
 
     "Are you still awake?"
 
    "Im sleeping now", she did a fake snore. "Sleep now, we wil have a very long day tomorrow"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
\
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Wook’s attack: Listen girl~
 
Kyu’s counter-attack: True true~
 
 
 
 
 
Anyeong Hasaeyo my avid readers.. Here`s chapter 47..
Please do comment and subscribe.... I love you so much.. mwaHh.
________ finally  admitted that she misses Donghae..oh.. Kyuhyun must be hurt.... Awwww...  
Comment your reactions.. GOmapseumnida 
 
KyuAnnHae