Reunion

COFFEE PRINCESS

 

Saturday, the day of the reunion and at the same time the day of welcoming Donghae. Everybody were in CCW already except for Donghae who is still on his way. Kyuhyun feel better than last time and he's back to the REAL him again. _______ and Kyuhyun were busy having time with each other with their sweet simple fight and more on their sweetness.

"Are you okay now Kyuhyunnie?"

"Do I look like I'm not?", he glared.

"I'm just asking Mr. Bitter!", she pouted and glared back.

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun, why are you in a funk again?", Heechul scolded him.

"Hyung...I'm just kidding!", he fake-chuckled. "Right, baby?", with a matching kiss on her cheeks.  "I love you!"

"Aigoo...how sweet!", Hyukjae blushed while watching them.

"Arasso, I'll go back to my work now!", she sweetly grinned. When she was about to stand, someone suddenly grabbed her arm.

"Why don't you join us ______?", a standing Donghae appeared suddenly while giving everyone a bright smile.

"Donghae!", yelled those who haven't seen him yet. They immediately stand to give him a   bro-hug.

"Uh!", he slightly groaned feeling all those firm hug given by his hyungs and dongsaengs. Poor _________ who was being pushed away by the so-happy boys. But she just smiled while watching all of them welcoming Hae with their sincere hearts. She went back to work to assist the other customers. While working with Vanessa.....

"Unnie, would you mind if  I ask a question?"

"Uhm? Sure..."

"So, how do you feel that Donghae oppa is back here again?"

"Happy of course, why did you suddenly ask?"

"Because...we all know what had happened before! So, I thought it would be hard for you because they are both here again. Do you still love Donghae oppa?"

"Aish... why are we talking about this again Vanessa?"

"Unnie, I'm just nervous on the things that could possibly happen between the three of you. I just can't imagine it!"

"Imagine what?"

"What if a time will come when they will have to fight again because of you? We know both of them love you and no matter how you ignore that fact I know you are also worried and uneasy because you love them both!"

She became silent. Vanessa is right. A BATTLE between Donghae and Kyuhyun can possibly happen. She gulped while looking awkwardly at Vanessa.

“Unnie, I’m always ready to help you no matter what.”, Vanessa smiled and gave her a hug.

“I don’t even know what to do Vanessa!”, she hugged back. “I do not know.”

Vanessa sweetly caressed her back and at the same time, feeling sympathy to her unnie. “I’ll always be here for you unnie. You may say I’m still young, but we are both in love and I know how it feels.”

“Thank you Vanessa, really thanks a lot.”

“So, what do you want to do now unnie?”

“What do you mean?”

“What’s your plan?”

“Kyuhyun is my boyfriend so as long as I can possibly love him, I will. But I won’t dare to hurt the two of them. I shouldn’t hurt them. I SHOULD NOT!”

“It sounds so impossible but... I will support you always.”

“How did it become impossible?”, she asked.

“Look, if you’re with Kyu oppa, I’m 101% sure Donghae oppa would be jealous and it goes the same too when you’re with Donghae oppa, Kyuhyun will for sure feel bad.”

“God will always be by my side. He won’t do anything I won’t like. He will help me pass through this Vanessa.”

“Yeah...let’s just pray nothing bad will happen.”

“Come on, let’s get back to work.”

 

“Where’s ________?”, Donghae asked. Kyuhyun looked at him. “I’ll go look for her.”, he stood up but Kyu did the same too.

“No, I will!”, he insisted. “I’ll go look for her.”

Donghae had nothing to do but to let Kyuhyun look for her. The others were just looking at each other whispering something on each ear. “How is this hyung? Donghae and Kyuhyun will for sure have a competition just because of ________!”, Hyukjae asked Leeteuk who is sitting beside him. “Ssshhh, let’s watch them first.”, Leeteuk hushed him. Then afterwards, Sungmin whispered too. “Hyung, I’m afraid that there would be a gap between them soon. Look at them.”, he worriedly said. “They can handle this Ming, I know they can!”

Kyuhyun searched for ______ inside the cafe’ and he found her in the coffee area. “Baby!”, he screamed.

“Oh, Kyuhyunnie!”

“Anyeong!”, he cuddled her firmly. “I missed you baby!”, he gave her a peck on her left cheek, and another on the right.

“You really missed me, huh?”, she grinned and pinched his cheeks. “I miss you more my baby!”

“Did you eat breakfast already?”

“Of course! You reminded me a while back”

“Good!”

“How about you Kyunie?”

“Not yet baby!”, he shook his head. “So come on, you should join us there!”, he hauled her outside that area. “But Kyu... I have a work!”

“No, you should join us, you are a part of the group so don’t isolate yourself. Even your friend Vanessa is there!”

“I told you I already ate meals for breakfast. I’m already full Kyunie. You don’t want me to get fat, right?”

“Fat or not, I don’t care baby. No matter what will happen, you are my baby! I don’t bother myself thinking about those things. So, come on baby. Let’s join them there!”

“Aigoo. You really!”

“I’ll carry you, come on!”, he suggested.

“NO! I can walk!”

“Let me carry you!”

“I said NO!”

“I will!”, he evilly grinned. “Come on my baby.”, he neared and started to carry her.

“I told you, you don’t need to!”, she resisted.

“You’re too late baby! Let’s go!”, he was already holding her on his arms.

“NO! DON’T!”, she suddenly screamed loudly which bothered the other boys. Donghae immediately searched where her voice came from. He opened the door and found Kyuhyun with ______ on his arms. He gulped seeing these two laughing at each other. It seems like they didn’t notice him yet.

“Kyu, I’m heavy, right?”

“What did you eat this breakfast baby?”

“I ate bacon and egg sandwich and a cup of coffee.”

“You are lighter than what I expected.”, he chuckled.

“Jeongmal Kyuhyunnie?”

He nodded. “You’re having a diet baby?”

“Not really. I just don’t have enough time to eat so maybe it was the reason why I lost pounds.”

“Find time to eat or else I will come to your house and feed you every meal time.”

“I will, sir!”, she chuckled and squeezed his cheeks. “I love you Kyunie!”

“I love you more my baby!”, and they kissed each other’s lips. When they continued to walk, they were both surprised when they saw Donghae looking at them with a blank expression on his face.

“Hyung?”, Kyuhyun tried to wake his feelings back.

“Ah...I...I came because.., I thought something bad happened when ________ screamed”, he explained.

“Ani...she’s okay hyung, don’t worry!”, he explained and walk-passed Donghae. _________ remained silent while looking at him. “Mianhe oppa... I didn’t mean to!”, she thought and sighed.

“Kyu...put me down!”, out of the blue she asked.

“Wae?”

“I said put me down!”, she became serious.

“Okay...”, CONFUSED, he laid her down.

“I can walk!, and she made her way to the table. Donghae was still in the coffee area with still, a blank feelings. His heart feels like being broken as the things he witnessed and saw keeps on replaying on his mind. He closed his eyes and yet he can’t forget those things. When he opened them, a tear suddenly escaped. His body trembled and he felt like he was being crushed into pieces. “Why am I even like this?”, he asked himself. “I shouldn’t be like this because I don’t have the right to.”, he thought.”BUT I LOVE HER! WHAT CAN I DO? I LOVE __________!”

 

bonus photos:

 

   

 

  

  

 

 

 

Hello..Here's a short update!SORRY FOR THE TYPOS!

I just want to remind you all that I only update every weekend due to our school's schedule. I have lots of requirements to do so I can't find time writing the upcoming chapters. EXAMINATION days are approaching again.  I should prioritize my studies first. :) I hope you all understand! Thank you!

 

5JIB is coming soon! WHO ARE EXCITED??? RAISE YOUR LEFT FOOT! LMAO

KYU'S ARMPIT IS DAEBAK!, right? ahahaha

 

KyuAnnHae