BABY!

Boys In Luv

Jungkook P.O.V

"JUNGKOOK!!" I looked and saw the crew running towards Junghyun and I. We were at the hospital. Shinyeong was in labor. "How long has she been in there?" Sehee asked. "Just a few hours." I answered. "Ok thats not bad. Majority of the time they're in their for a long time.." 

"I can't wait until I get to see my brother!!" Junghyun said. "How do you know its a boy?" Shinyeong and I decided to not tell him the gender. He was wrong...lol. "Because I know Dad.." I chuckled. We'll just see.. "I remember when we were in this exact hospital when Mom had you... Actually all of you guys were born in this hospital.." 
"Dad? How long have all of you guys been friends?" Junghyun asked. "Since forever. All of us since we were born except for Uncle Tae. He moved to Seoul when we were still young though. All of our parents were like that. Now you guys need to carry on the tradition.." 
"Did the ones before you get in a lot of fights?" I chuckled and shook my head. "Thats just us.. But learn from our mistakes. Stay low and live a peaceful life. All the fighting is making us age faster.." I said. "Mr. Jeon!!" The doctor ran to me. "We need you!" She brought me in the room and I saw Shinyeong dripping with sweat. I grabbed her hands to let her know I was there. "Come on Shinyeong-ah, you're doing good. We get to see our daughter soon." I said camly. Then I hear a baby cry. I smiled. "You did it sweetie.." Then Shinyeong fell asleep. 

After the baby went to get cleaned up they came back and we needed to name her. "Jeon... Shinhyun?" Shinyeong suggested. "Thats a beautiful name.." I said and kissed her forehead. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry its short. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 
-asian12