Who to trust

Boys In Luv

Suga P.O.V

I was sitting in my living room with a million things going through my mind. Jae wouldnt do this to me. We both love each other. She had my children. But Sehee, Shinyeong and Sumin were my best friends since we were babies. "Hey Jagiya~." She came to sit by me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders while she layed down. "Are you okay??" She asked. I nodded and smiled. "I was just telling myself how lucky I am to have a wonderful, beautiful, helpful, kind, strong and FAITHFUL wife.." 
"Aww and I'm so happy I have a sweet, caring, strong, talented, handsome, understanding husband.." I looked at her facial expression. She seems sincere but something is telling me to believe the other girls. I mean Sumin lies but I know they wouldn't lie about something like this. They even had a picture! 

Junghyun P.O.V

"Is it true!?" SeokHo asked. Yerin and I both nodded. "I'm not surprised at all.." SeokHye said. We all looked at her in disbelief. We never thought she would say that. "What? I'm not surprised. Auntie Jae probably would do that.." 
"Yeah but he didn't believe our Umma's..." Yerin said and trailed off. I widened my eyes and shook my head. "Whats up with you?"
"We are not gonna do anything about this!" I exclaimed. 
"Of cource we aren't. Geez I'm not as dumb as you think.." 

Shinyeong P.O.V

Jungkook wanted to have lunch together for our break! "Hey beautiful~!" He kissed my forehead and we headed out. "So I got a call from Suga.." Jungkook said while driving. So thats why he wanted to have lunch with me.... "I know Jae Hwa is a and all but what you guys did was not right.."  
"We were telling the truth!" I cried. Then it got silent in the car. "Look, if this is why you wanted to have lunch with me, only to lecture me then save it. We were telling the truth but he thinks we're lying. Sumin even has a picture to prove it but he thinks we photoshopped it.." I saw we weren't on a busy street so I slightly opened the door while the car was moving. "What the hell are you doing??!" 
"I'm gonna have lunch by myself!!" I shouted angrily. 

Sumin P.O.V

Taehyung and I were walking to BigHit's canteen. 
Once we got our food we took a seat at a table in the far corner. We were eating happily until he said something.. "So I talked to Suga.." I froze for a second. Then I dropped my sandwich back on my tray. "What did he say??" I asked. "He said you guys are accusing Jae Hwa of cheating on him.." 
I scoffed at him and grabbed my stuff to leave. "What are you doing??" 
"I'm not even gonna bother to explain myself because I know you're gonna be like Suga and not believe me.." Right when I was walking back to my vocal room I saw Shinyeong. "Did Taehyung ask you too??" She asked. I nodded. "We're telling the truth! But I don't think Jungkook believes me.."  
"Honestly I don't give a right now. But we know what we saw and I have a picture to prove it.."

Sehee P.O.V

I was planning some of Seokjin's meetings out of the country. "Sehee-ah? Can I talk to you?" Seokjin asked. I went over to his desk and sat across from him. "Something wrong?" 
"Suga called me.." I nodded. "He told me you guys were saying Jae Hwa is having an affair with another man.." 
"Okay first of all when I went to have lunch with the girls we saw Jae Hwa making out with another man. Sumin also took a picture so we have proof. And no we did not photoshop it.." He stayed silent. "You don't believe me huh?" 
"Jagiya I know you guys don't like Jae Hwa but Suga is happy with her. Trying to break them up makes you guys look bad.."
"We saw her Seokjin. Why don't you believe me??" Before he could answer I cut him off. "You know what? Don't answer because I already know what you think.." I got up and went for the door. 

 

I waited outside of Bighit for Shinyeong and Sumin. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Sumin asked. "Did your guy's husband talk to you guys about Suga??"  I asked. I noticed their facial expressions changed. Then they both nodded. "I'm not in the mood to Taehyung right now and I don't know where to go.." Sumin said. "How about the clubhouse! We haven't been there in years!" Shinyeong suggested. 

When we got to the club house we saw it was still the same way we left it years ago. "Maybe we should give this to our kids.." I said. "Thats a great idea!!" We all went and plopped ourselves on the couch. Then Sumin grabbed the picture of the whole crew when we graduated from high school. "Why can't life be simple like it was before?" I asked. "Life wasn't simple before, we went through when we were in high school.. I mean the kidnapping, Yoseob, my Umma, all the heartbreaks, all the fights.." Sumin said. 
"Unni for once can you be positive? We may have gone through but we made it.." *RING RING* All three of our phones started to ring. "Jungkook" "Taehyung." "Seokjin." We all said in unison. Then I hit decline and so did they. "I'm really not in the mood to talk to them.."

Seokjin P.O.V

"Did they pick up?" I asked. Jungkook and Taehyung shook their heads. We were all at Taehyung's house trying to figure out where the girls were. "Appa? Where's Umma??" All our kids came and started asking us. "They just went out.." 
"Appa, we're old enough for you to be serious with us. Where is she??" SeokHo asked. 
"I know you guys are old enough. But let us handle it okay?" I patted SeokHo and SeokHye's arm and then all the kids went back to hang out. 
"We already checked all the girls houses, we checked Sehun's house, we checked that cafe they love to go to, we checked the mall but they weren't there. "Where could they have possibly gone? We know all of their favorite places!" Taehyung said. Then I thought for a second. "Guys! Get in the car!" I said and ran to my car. 

Jungkook P.O.V

"Hyung, where are we going?" I asked. "I think I know where they are.." He answered. Ok.. Umm you didn't answer my question but whatever.. I looked outside the window and this route seems fimiliar. Are we going to the-- "CLUBHOUSE?!" Then we finally arrived. We looked outside the window and see the girls sitting on the couch talking to each other. We decided to go knock on the door. 

Sehee P.O.V

When we heard a knock on the door, Sumin fell to the floor. "What are you doing??" I asked. "We don't know who it is! Don't answer!" 
"Its Jungkook, Taehyung and Seokjin.." I said. "Exactly my point! Don't answer the door." I rolled my eyes and went to open it. 
"You guys here to accuse us again?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry its short! But this whole Suga and Jae Hwa situation is getting out of hand! I might update tomorrow but I'm going on vacation so yeeaaahh.. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12