Him

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

It was my turn to drive the kids to school. "Oh Mom, theres gonna be parent teacher conferences tonight.." Junghyun said. "Ok, lets see if you're doing well.." I said jokingly. 
"Bye kids, have a good day!" I said and waved goodbye. 

 

After work I met up with the crew. "I'm sort of scared to meet Yerin's teachers.." Sumin said. "Aha, maybe she was good.." I replied. "Hahaha good one!"
"Guys!" Sehee smacked our arms. "Owie! What??" I asked. She pointed at the front door and Taecyeon walked in!! He has a young boy with him. "What the hell?? He has a kid??" Sumin asked. "What are you guys looking at?" Hyunjung asked. Then the rest of the in laws were curious. "He used to bother Shinyeong all the time. Him and Jungkook always fought because they both liked Shinyeong.." 
"Who did I fight?" Jungkook's voice shocked us. "U'mm nothing dear.." I said nervously. "Don't lie to me.." He leans in closer to my face. "Taecyeon.." I heard Sumin mutter. "What??" Jungkook asked. Sumin made head motions to where Taecyeon was. Jungkook turned his head and saw him. I saw anger written on his face. "Jungkook..."
"Why the hell is he here??" He asked angrily. "Jungkook, you dont have to worry. He has a kid and a wife. He wont bother us." I tried calming him down. I saw him walk towards at the corner of my eye. " .." I muttered. "Hey guys! Its been a while. How've you guys been?" 
We all stayed silent. "Come on guys, lets forget about the past. I have a family now. Taechyung come here.." A young handsome boy came towards us. "Annyeonghaseyo Taechyung inmida.." He bowed. "Annyeong.." I said and waved. "So whos your wife?" Sumin asked. "I married Hyorin.." He said. We all dropped our jaws. "HYORIN?!" We all said in unison. "She got out of jail?" Sumin muttered to me. I shrugged my shoulders. "Well it was nice meeting you." Taechyung said then they both walked away. "Wow... His son has manners." 
"Why were you guys talking to Taechyung?" Yerin, Junghyun, Seokho and Seokhye came. "You guys know him?" I asked. They all nodded. "He likes to bother Hosook, Hosook keeps it a secret so Suk-Chul won't worry.." 
"Hey thats like Shinyeong!" Sumin said. 

Yerin P.O.V

The next day the group and I were hanging out in the school garden. "So our parents know Taechyung's parents.." I said and looked at Hosook. 'Shut up." She mouthed. 'Tell him...' I mouthed back. 'No!' 
'Why not?'
'Because I don't want him to worry.' We didn't realize they were looking at us. "WHats going on?" Suk-Chul asked. "Um, Hosook has something to tell you!" Seokho said and then the rest of us ran away while they stayed. 

Hosook P.O.V

Thanks a lot Sumin.... "So what did you need to tell me?" Suk-Chul asked and s his arms around my waist. I scooted closer and layed y head on his firm chest. "Nothing, Sumin just wanted to give us alone time.." I lied. I'm sorry Suk-Chul. I just want us to have a nice loving, calm relationship with no trouble. 

During class I forgot my notebook so I went to my locker. "Hey beautiful." I turn around and see Taechyung. "Get away from me. I have a boyfriend." I said coldly. "Oh that Suk-Chul guy? Didn't his Mom like kidnap you and your friends? And his sister too. What a ." 
"He's not like them.." I tried walking away but he grabbed my wrist harshly. "Ah.." I groaned. "Let go of me!!" I tried shaking him off but he was to strong. "I'm so much better then Suk-Chul.." Then someone shoved Taechyung away. Suk-Chul. "Get your hands off my girl!! You touch her again you'll end up in the hospital." Suk-Chul wrapped his arm around me protectively and we walked back to class. We were close to the door but Suk-Chul stopped and hugged me. "Are you alright?" He asked worriedly. "I'm fine bae. Really. My wrists just hurt a bit.." 
"I'll make sure he doesn't bother you again.."
"Um, he's bothered me before." I said. He pulled away from the hug. "What? What has he done to you?" 
"Nothing, he's just been trying to get my attention but I keep telling him that I have you but he keeps bothering me."
"Why didnt you tell me?" He asked. "I just didn't want you to worry. I want us to have a nice calm relationship. I won't let Taechyung ruin it."
"Well babe, please tell me if he ever bothers you. I will always worry about you. You're my girl." Then he pulled me into a kiss. I threw my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer. Suk-Chul is the best boyfriend ever. He pulled away so we could catch our breaths. We leaned our foreheads together. 
"I Love you Hosook.." He said. I smiled at him. That was the first time he said that. 
"I Love you too Suk-Chul.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aw I love this couple !! They're so cute!! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

-asian12