visiting Suga

Boys In Luv

Yerin P.O.V

"Yerin-ah? Can you come here for a second?" Appa asked. I walked to the kitchen and saw my parents with serious faces. "I swear I didn't do it!!" I said quickly. "We're not here to accuse you of something, but if you did anything cough it up.."
"I didn't do anything.."
"Okay well your Appa wanted to talk about you and Junghyun dating.." Umma began. Oh not this ... "Appa, whats there to talk about? Junghyun is a great, you've known him since he was a baby.." I said. 
"I know I have. I trust Junghyun but I want you to be prepared. If he pressures you into--" I cut him off. "I KNOW APPA! I'M NOT DUMB! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT THIS!" I screamed. "I think she gets it..." Umma muttered. "I won't let him pressure me into doing anything bad, he's a good kid Appa."
"This isn't about him being a good kid, I know what teenage boys are like. He's probably thinking about you two having--"
"Those two having what? Huh? Were you like that when we were dating?!!" Umma asked. "Aniya of cource not. I respect you too much.." 
"Go back to your room.." Umma ordered. I gladly went to my room while they kept on talking. 
*BEEP BEEP* I looked at my phone and it was a text message from Junghyun. 

Goodnight beautiful<3 -Junghyun. I smiled at the text and replied. Goodnight handsome <3 -Yerin. Then I shut my phone off and went to sleep. 

The next day I woke up and got ready for school. I was in such a good mood! I just can't wait to see Junghyun. 

When I arrived to school I started looking for him but I couldnt find him. Maybe he's in homeroom already? "Oh my god!" I shrieked. I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me from behind. "Were you looking for me?" He asked huskily. "WHat?! No I was looking for SeokHye.." I said nervously. I felt my face getting hot. I must be red as a tomato. "Sure you were.." 
"Umm.." Junghyun releases the back hug and we see SeokHo and SeokHye. "Care to explaine dude?" SeokHo asked. "We're dating!" 
"AHAHA! I KNEW IT!" The twins said in unison. "We knew you guys would go out soon. Ahh! This is great!" 
"You guys seem more excited then we do.." I said. "Because you and Junghyun can go on double dates with Jin and I!" SeokHye said excitedly. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

The ten of us took off work to go see Suga. 

"Hey Suga!!" We greeted cheerfully. He smiled weakly at us and let us in. "Shouldn't you guys be at work?" He asked. "Shouldn't you be at work?" I asked. "Touche.."
"We just wanted all of us to hang out like old times. Just the 10 of us.." Sumin said. 
"Guys.. I know you're here to talk about the whole divorce thing.." Then it got silent. 
"Ok thats true.. But we just wanna help you.." Sehee said. Then Suga bursted into tears. Instantly we all went to him and got into a group hug. "I thought Suk-Chul and SunHee were mine... But Jae Hwa lied to me... I thought she loved me.." He said sadly. "We're so sorry Suga.. But they are yours. You are the one who took care of them ever since they were babies. You cared for them like a real father. I don't see their biological father doing anything for them.. Blood makes you related, but loyalty and love make you a family.." Sumin said. Damn.. Since when did Unni get so deep???? 
"DNA doesn't make a family, love does.." I added. 
"What do I do? I wanna keep them. Do you think I can get full custody?" He asked. 
"Well that depends.. Are you willing to fight for them?" He nodded. "I'm giving it my all.." 
"Then we'll stand by your side and help you win.." Sehee said. I had to think for a second. Why does he want to keep Suk-Chul and SunHee? I mean I guess I know he has some attachment to them. But they are rude, bratty and just straight up rude to our kids. But if he wants them this badly then I'll help him get them back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Been super duper busy. I'm still on vacation. But I updated! YAY! 

-asian12