Bloody reunion

Boys In Luv

Yerin P.O.V

"Here are pictures of them." Auntie Yeongie set down 4 pictures. 2 of them are boys and 2 of them are girls. "Whats their story?" I asked. "Thats Yoona, she was obsessed with your Dad and tried to break us apart." Mom said and pointed at a girl who looked like she weighed less then me. "These two girls were obsessed with Uncle Kookie. They went to an extreme to take Uncle Kookie away from Auntie Yeongie. Like it was pathetic..." 
"What about this old guy?" I asked. I saw Mom's facial expression change. "He killed my Mom.." She said. I widened my eyes. So thats why I never met my Grandma... "Anyway, if you ever see these people, you run. Don't try and fight them.. You guys need to look out for each other, protect each other.." 
"We will.." 
"Alright.. Guys go back upstairs to Yerin's room." Auntie Yeongie said. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

"Do you think it was a good idea to tell them?" I asked. "Of cource it was, we need them to be prepared."  Jungkook said. "Agreed" The others said. "Yeah but we dont want them to be so scared that they can't leave the house.." 
"I'm sure they'll be fine.." Sehee reassured me. 

We all decided to spend the night at Sumin's house. "Junghyun come here.." I said. "Yeah Mom?" 
"So about those bad people. I don't want you to be afraid..  Don't let those things keep you from living your life.." 
"I know Mom.. I'm not scared.." 
"Alright.. Go play with your friends.." I said and he walked away. "Babe.." Jungkook sat beside me and put his arm around my shoulder. "The kids will be fine.." He said. I rested my head on his chest. "Lets hope so. I'm not losing my only son.." 
"Well, he wouldn't be your only--" I cut Jungkook off. "Shut up.." I said and lightly smacked him. He laughed a bit and kissed the top of my head. We'll be alright.. We'll all be alright...

Junghyun P.O.V

The next day Yerin and I woke up first. "Morning beautiful..." I said and hugged her from behind. I tried giving her a kiss but she stopped me. "Morning breath.." 
"Thats ok.." I pressed my lips on to hers. "Ehem!" We break away from the kiss and see Auntie Minnie. "Morning kids.." She said. "Morning Mom/Auntie.." 

When we all got ready  Uncle Tae drove us to school. "Have a good day kids.." He said and drove off. 
"Gosh that was weird.." Yerin said. "What?" I asked. "When my Mom saw us this morning.." 
"What? She knows we're dating.." I s my arm around her waist. As we were walking into the building we saw some people waiting there. Nope it wasn't THEM.. But they looked suspicious. "Hi, I'm Seohyun.." This girl came up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Yeah no.." Yerin pushed her hand off of my shoulder. "Why don't you guys come hang out with us.." One of the girls said. "No, get out of our way.." Yerin said coldly. "Get em.." I widened my eyes and grabbed Yerin's hand. "Run!!" I shouted to the rest of them. We all ran in different directions. "COME BACK HERE!!" I turn my head for a split second. I saw Hosook and Suk-Chul holding hands and running, same with Seokhye and Jin. Jinkyung and Namhoon ran outside around the back and Seokho and Namhyung stopped to fight. "What are you doing?! RUN!!" Yerin and I shouted. They didn't listen to us and continued fighting. "We have to help them!" Yerin said. I sighed and we turned around.  

Suk-Chul P.O.V

I saw Yerin and Junghyun turn around to help Namhyung and Seokho. "Aish! What are they doing?" Hosook asked. We both stopped running. "Hosook, run and find the others. I'm gonna go help them.." I said. "What?! Are you crazy!?"
"Just go!" 
"No! I'm not leaving you! If you're fighting then I am too.." I gave up and nodded. Then we joined. 

Seokhye P.O.V

I saw Seokho and Namhyung stop. Oh my god.. You idiot!! I let go of Jin's hand and turn around. "What are you doing??!!" Jin shouted. "I'm not leaving my brother behind!!" I shouted back. I kicked one of the guys in the jaw and I heard it snap. Then I fan kicked this guys face. "You !" I turn around and this guy has his arms around my neck. "A-AH!" Then Seokho shoved him. "You alright little sis?" Seokho asked and helped me up. I nodded. "NO!!" I turn around and see Jinkyung and Namhoon in hand cuffs trying to break away. Then Yerin, Junghyun and Jin. For the split second I was off guard they grabbed me and Seokho. "Let me go!!" I screamed in his ear. Then a white van pulled up and they threw us in the back. In the van we saw the 5 people our parents told us to stay away from. "Hey guys.." Hyorin said with a smirk. We all stayed silent. This is not gonna end well. 

After a while of driving we arrived on a farm. They took us to a barn   and threw us harshly. "So if you didn't know, I'm Yoona, this is Hyorin, she's Hyuna, he's Taecyeon and he is Yoonho... Now lets see if we can guess who your guy's parents are.." Hyuna walked up to me and Seokho. "The boy looks like Oh Sehun, you must be Sehee's son.. And you look a lot like Sehee.. You guys are the twins." 

Yerin P.O.V

"You..." Yoona came up to me and put her fingers on my chin. "Don't ing touch me!!" I hissed and moved my chin away. "You're definately Sumin's daughter, you look the same and you act the same... I don't know if she told you the story about me and your father. But he doesn't love her.. He's using her.." I used my free foot and tripped her. She got back up and smacked me in the face. "STOP IT!!" Junghyun shouted. "Oh? I think that one is Jungkook's and Shinyeong's child.." Hyorin said and walked towards him. "You look just like your father, vey handsome. Are you as talented as him?" 
"Enough flirting with kids!" Yoonho said impatiently. "You wanna know why you're here? Your parent's ruined our lives, and when we finally kill them, we'll be saticfied.." I tightened my jaw. If you lay a finger on them I will kill you myself.. Then Yoona took her phone out and dialled a number. 

Sumin P.O.V

We all took the day off and just stayed at my house to hang out. Just like old times. *RING RING* I looked at my iphone and saw an unknown number. What the hell? I pressed the answer button and held it to my ear. 
"Hello?"
"Sumin ! How've you been?" That was Yoona's voice. 
"What do you want?" I asked coldly. "Aha, I have somethings... Here.." 
"Mom..." I heard Yerin's voice. I widened my eyes. "I have all of them.." 
"Let them go.." I said firmly. "They're gonna suffer because of you guys.." 
"If you harm them I will kill you.." I threatened. "Whats going on?" The others looked at me. I turned it on speaker. "If you want them to get out of here alive then the TEN of you, not the in laws, just the 10 of you are gonna die.." 
"Where are you?" I asked. "We're in XXX.." Yoona said. I hung up and went to put my shoes on. "Whats happening ?" Sehee asked. "They have the kids.. They wanna kill us and the kids will go free.." 
"So we're letting them kill us??" Namjoon asked. "I didn't say that." 
Jungkook, Shinyeong, Sehee, Jin, Taehyung and I rode in one car and the others rode in one car. "She's a dead .." I said as I was driving. "Do you think they stopped to fight?" Shinyeong asked. "They shouldnt have... We specifically told them to run.." 
"Guys!!" I pulled over and stopped the car. "Whats going on??" Shinyeong asked. "We can't face them alone... We'll need help.." 
"Are we calling the cops?" I shook my head. "Sehee, call Sehun, Shinyeong call your siblings, I'll call mine.." 
I called Sungmin first. "Hey, Sumin, whats up?"
"Sungmin, I need your help.. Yerin, she's been kidnapped.. By Yoona.."
"YOONA? WHERE?" 
"They're in XXX..." 
"Ok, I'll be there soon.." Then I called the others. Luckily Suhyung and Sungi were hanging out. 

Sehee P.O.V

"Sehun, the twins were taken. We need help.." I said. "What? They were kidnapped??" He asked worriedly. "Same with the others kids, we need help. Theres to many of them.." 
"Where are they?" 
"xxx" 
"I'll be there.." 

Shinyeong P.O.V

"Shinwa, PLEASE HELP ME!!" 
"How did they get kidnapped?" 
"I don't know, I wasnt there...." 
"Fine, I'll be there, call the others."

We were quite far away but we could see the barn. Sumin took out some binoculars and handed some to all of us. "Guards on every side... We can make it in.." We all got out of the car and hid in the woods. "Alright, here.." Sumin and Taehyung handed all of us knives. "Go for the brain or throat.." 

We sneekily made our way to the front entrance. I went behind the guy and stabbed him in the back of his neck. Jungkook cupped his mouth so they couldn't hear his scream. Then Sumin went to the next guy and stabbed him in the head while covering his mouth. 
After we killed all of the guards silently, there was a little window and we peeked through. We saw the kids tied up to wooden polls. We saw a few big guys in there and Yoona,Hyuna, Hyorin and Yoonho. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around and we saw Sehun, Sungi, Suhyung, Sungmin, Shinwa and Shinhyun. They shushed us. "How are we getting in?" I mouthed. "Just go in?" Sumin mouthed. "Are you crazy??" Sehee mouthed. "We go in and stab as many people as we can and then we fight the others.." Sumin suggested. "Alright.." 
We walked to the front door. "1, 2, 3.." Namjoon and Jimin pushed the door open quickly and we went to stab them. I immdiately went to Hyorin first. "No No No!!" I stabbed her in the throat. I turned around and Hyuna kicked the knife out of my hand. She swung her fist at me but I dodged it. "You're gonna regret what you guys did.." She hissed. 

Sumin P.O.V

I lost count of people I had already stabbed. Then I turn around and see Yoona, I put the knife in its holder and decided to fight for real. I kicked her in the gut and she fell over a bit. I kicked her again and again. This is for the you put My family and I through. After kicking her a lot I took my knife out and stabbed her. 

Seokjin P.O.V

I cut all of the kids ties and re joined the fight. *BOOM!* We all stopped and saw Yoonho with a gun. "You'll all die today.." He said evily. I saw Sumin slowly move behind Yoonho. Sumin took her knife and stabbed his neck. Yoonho already had his finger on the trigger and it fired rapidly. I quickly moved to block the shots from getting Seokhye. Then I felt one of the bullets go through my neck. "DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Seokho and Seokhye cry. "SEOKJIN!!!!" I fell to the floor until Sehee caught me and I fell on her. "No no no no... Stay with us Seokjin..." She said and shook me. Her tears fell onto my face. "S-Sehee-ah, kids.. I l-love y-you guys so m-much.." 
"You're gonna be alright!!" She shrieked. My eyes were getting heavier and heavier. "SEOKJIN DON'T YOU DARE SHUT YOUR EYES!!" A tear slipped out and then I stopped breathing. Goodbye love....

Sehee P.O.V

Seokjin's eyes were open but he stopped breathing. "SEOKJIN!!!" I screamed. Sirens were heard and soon the paramedics took Seokjin from me. "I need to go with him!" I screamed and tried going with them but Shinyeong and Sumin held me back. "No unni! You have to stay with the twins.." I stop trying to get away from their grip. I turn around and saw my kids sobbing. "Seokho... Seokhye.." I said softly. They immdiately ran to me and I hugged both of them really tight. I felt my sweater getting wet from their tears. "Daddy.." I heard Seokhye cry. "Lets go to the hospital.." I wrapped both of my arms around their shoulders and we all ran to our cars. Everyone in the car was crying. 

When we got to the hospital we met with Seokjin's doctor. 
"Mrs. Kim, he's still in there.. Please be patient.." Then he brought us to a waiting room for all of us to fit in. "Mom, what if he--" I cut Seokhye off. 'Don't think that way, ok?" I said and hugged both of them really tight. 

Yerin P.O.V

"What happened?" Mom asked. "They showed up at school and we were running then we began to fight.." 
"Yerin, I told you no matter what run." I could tell she was trying hard not to sound angry. "I'm sorry Mom.." 
"Its ok.. Its over now.." Her and Dad both gave me a hug. 

Seokhye P.O.V

After about an hour the doctor came back in. "Mrs. Kim, I'm so sorry, Kim Seokjin is dead.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry... 
Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?