14

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

So many thoughts are running through my head. The thoughts just keep coming whether or not to believe in Him. Espicially him in particular, what a douche bag. I just felt lost. Why? Why would she do that? I mean we were never even close before. I barely knew her. I'm just having mixed emotions about this.

"Yah, are you okay?" Shinyeong looked at me with a worried face. I just smiled and nodded. Damn Shinyeong, your never gonna believe this. No, it can't be her it has to be that hates her for real. Maybe it's Hyuna....it has to be, right?

"Unni....you don't seem okay." Shinyeong repeats until I give a reply.

"Shinyeong-ah, let's have a quick chat. Come with us too Sehee..." I drag the girls to the hall away from the guys.

"What's up?" Sehee asks.

"I know....I-I" Just then Hyuna walks by giving us her dirty look and smirking. I swear to god I will grab her freaking bathroom pass and let it swing to her ugly fake face. But I have something else to explain, but is it really her? I keep on picturing her starting this, over and over again until she gets what she wants. The heart of Jungkook.

"Yeobsayo? Is anyone still there?" Shinyeong starts to wave her small hands in front of my face. I just had a blank expression.

"If your not gonna say anything then we might as well just go in-" Sehee makes a move for the door handle but I just shove it away and start to explain. I told them I was lost and didn't believe in it but something told me too. They just stared back at me like I crazy. "I'm not lying, I swear."

"It doesn't make sense....wh-why? Her? You sure....I don't think its....." Shinyeong stutters and slows down.

"Yeah are you sure? That makes absoluetly no sense! It probably is Hyuna. The thing is if Taecyeon lied why would he choose her out of all the girls." Sehee reassures.

"I don't know you guys, I'm just lost in thought I can't think right now" I twisted the handle of the door and went inside to find the 7 guys staring a me. "What? We needed to talk..."

Jungkook starts heading for the door but I stopped him and told him that Shinyeong okay, that she needs some space to air out. She'll be fine....until the next move to hurt her.

Shinyeong P.O.V

What the hell! It can't be her she never talked or ever had any history with her. It's Hyuna, it has to be.... Sehee stands next to me with her head against the wall deep in thought. "Unni, what do you thinkk about this?"

"I don't know I don't know. I can't I-I don't know what to believe." Sehee says with worry. "But don't worry we can handle this one, we can take on anything.." She stated.

I hope so......We walked back into the room and sat down, ignoring the guys. They were poking us and shoving our sides for some kind of reaction but we gave them nothing. Nothing, a good word to describe how I feel because I went numb. My stomah dropped at the sight of seeing her do these things..."She would never.." I mumble and right away Jungkook looked at me.

"What?" Jungkook said. He got closer to see if i would repeat it but I just sat still. Not moving an inch. Eventually we warmed up to each other again and started the talk. The guys didn't seem to believe it and all agreed it was Hyuna. But were we right? We decided to just forget about it until something else comes up. All of us then seperated in to our own little groups. I take a peek at Sumin and V, so cute. I knew they would get together. I just smile at the sight of them and turn my head the other way to fing Sehee and Jin playinb with others cheeks. Aigoo my unni's are the best. Something taps my shoulder and covers my eyes super fast. I slap the cupped hands around my eyes and the person asks who it was. Hmm I already knew who it was and decided to play along. "Tacyeon oppa?" The hands immediately uncovered and I turned around to find Jungkook staring with wide eyes.

"Yah! Do I sound like him? And what the heck! Oppa???" He starts giving me a short lecture after I scared him.

"Aigoo, don't take it seriously. You know your way better than him" I smile and laugh, he's such a cutie.

"That's right!" He starts to puff up his chest to make him look buffer and taller. I slap his chest and he deflates himself. He was still standing up though. I looked around the room for a chair but can't seem to find one, so I thought that looking from a higher view would let me see more of the room. I stand up and do a quick search across the room. Nope, nothing. I sit back down not looking what was actually on the chair until I feel a fleshy log shape under my . Wtf? I quickly stand up to find Jungkook sitting on the chair giving me his cheesy smile and his cute laugh. My face starts to burn and turn red.

"Yeobo it's okay!" He wrapps his arms around my waist and pulls me down to sit. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and giggles behind me ear.

"Yah! What are you guys doing???" Sehee yells across the room.

 

 

 

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating recently, my dad turned off the wifi for a bit. But I'll be sure too update more often! Please rate,comment,and subcribe! Thanks for reading this. And who could this mystery girl be that supposedly started the rumours about Shinyeong? Read to find out :)

 

 

 

- Kpopluvercx