34

Boys In Luv

Taehyung P.O.V

Aish ! Where is she ?! 
"She's gone Oppa.. She doesn't love you." Yoona said. 
"Yah! This is your fault! I never loved you and I never will!" I shouted in her face. Then I pulled out my cellphone and dialled Shinyeong's number. 

"Yah! What do you want?!!" She said coldly. 
"Do you know where Sumin is??" 
"What? You lost her!!" 
"She ran out of the house after she saw.." 
"Saw what?!!" 
"Yoona pulled me into a kiss and she misunderstood.." I said.
"You kissed her!!" 
"She kissed me! She's a lot stronger then she looks!" 
"Are you serious!? She's like 78 pounds and she's stronger then you?"
"Nevermind that! Have you seen Sumin!?"
"No I haven't..." Then she hung up. 

Alright I'll call Sehee then. 
"Hello??"
"Sehee! Its me, have you seen Sumin?" 
"Aniyo wae? Is she alright?" 
"She ran out of the house and I don't know where she went.." 
"Okokok call the police.." SHe said and hung up.

Shinyeong P.O.V

After I hung up I dialled Sumin's number several times but it went to voice mail. Aish Unni pick up your damn phone! Then I ran out of the house to the park she always hangs out at. When I got there it was empty. I walked over to the bench and plopped myself down. Where are you? Then something shiny caught my eye. I walked over and examined it. Thats the couple ring Taehyung gave her... "SUMIN UNNI!!!" I shouted. "WHERE ARE YOU??!!" 
"Yah Shinyeong ah!" I turn and see the whole crew running towards me. "Did you find anything?" Jungkook asked. "This.. Isn't this the couple ring that Taehyung gave her..?" 
"It is.." Taehyung said and took it. 
"Did anyone call the police?"
"I did.." Taehyung answered. 
"What about Sumin's Appa? And her brothers??" 
*RING RING* Then Taehyung's phone began to ring. 
"Yoboseyo? WHAT? Ok thank you.." Then he hung up. 
"Guys! Sungi and Sunhyung are missing.." I widened my eyes. "I'll call Mr. Baek.." I said and took out my phone. 
"Yoboseyo?"
"Mr. Baek? Its Shinyeong."
"Ah Shinyeong ah, is something wrong?" 
"Sumin is missing?"
"Mwoh?? She's missing?!"
"Yeah she ran out of the house and we don't know where she went. We've also informed the police.." 
"Oh my god, thank you for telling me.." Then he hung up. 

Sumin P.O.V

"Ok Yoon Ho, why are we here?" Sungi asked. 
"Do you guys wanna know why I killed your Umma?" We all stayed silent. Do I? Do I really wanna know what happened? 
"Well I'll tell you anyway, your parents and I were friends in high school. We were the inseperable crew. Nobody messed with us. I developed feelings for your Umma and so did your Appa. Turns out those two liked each other.."
"Oh really? I had no idea. Maybe thats why they got married!" Sungi said sarcastically. *SLAP* 
I widened my eyes. "Yah! Don't hit my hyung!!" Sunhyung screamed. 
"Don't interupt its not polite. Anyway I confessed to your Umma but she said she doesn't love me. She said she would never love me and that her heart belonged to him." I rolled my eyes. She was always a straight up type of girl. "I was so mad, then when they got married and moved away I tracked them down. It took me a while but I found them but by then all of you were born. So I killed your Umma because if I couldn't have her.Nobody could.." He said evily. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream at him and kill him. But I couldn't, he tied our wrist and ankles together. 
"You. You really did all of that?" I asked. He nodded proudly and smirked. 
"You won't get away with this. They'll find you and you're gonna go to jail.." I warned. 
"Mhmm thats what I'm hoping.. I especially want your Appa to come so I could kill him first. And whats that guys name? Taehyung? I'll kill him to.." I felt tears come out of my eyes. "P-Please don't.. If you're gonna kill anyone.. Kill me, don't touch my friends and family.. Please.." I said scared. 
"Oh sweetie, I'm gonna kill everyone important to you.. You know why? Because you ruined my niece's life.." I gave him a puzzled look. "Who's your niece?" I asked. Then the door opened revealing........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................"YOONA?! HYORIN?!" They smirked at me and walked closer. "Hyorin shouldn't you be in a jail cell?" I asked. "We broke her out..." Yoona answered. 
"Yoona, I knew you were a but why are you doing this?" 
"Hmm well the plan was for me to come to Seoul and try to find you. And it was also to make Taehyung Oppa fall for me but when I saw you were with him I was furious. Also you made the plan a lot easier.. "
"Yoona, Taehyung will hate you forever if you do anything stupid.." 
"No, he won't know I was part of this plan.." Yoona said. I rolled my eyes and mentally face palmed myself. "You're not only a , but you're an idiot..." *SLAP* "Yah! Take that back!!" Yoona screamed. I smirked at her and shook my head. "Yah! Baek Sumin! You better keep your mouth shut or else.." 
"Or else what? Hmm? What are you gonna do? Kill me? Go ahead. That just makes you look bad. Not me." 
"Get her boys.." Hyorin ordered. Then around 4 guys came and started kicking me, punching me, pulling my hair. "IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!! BUNCH OF WIMPS!!" I shouted but really I was really hurt. "SUMIN!!!" MY brothers cried. 

After 15 minutes of beating they stopped. I was at the very edge of my life. "We're going to look for the others.. Don't go anywhere. Oh wait you cant! MUAHAHAHAHA!!" Then they all left. "Noona? Are you alright?" Sunhyung asked. "Ah yeah I'm fine.. Don't worry, we'll get out of here.." 
"Yah, you're dumb you know that? You should've kept your mouth shut." Sungi said. I scoffed. "I'm glad I said that. It provoked them which was amusing me.." 

Taehyung P.O.V

"Oh my gosh guys! I'm so stupid!!" I said and started hitting myself. 
"Dude, we all know that.." Nam Joon said. 
"No! I have a tracking device on Sumin's phone!" I said and took my phone out. I turned the tracking device and saw she was at the same ware house that they we were in last time. "Guys! I know where she is.!!!" 

After about 20 minutes of driving we arrived at the ware house. "She's here? Again?!!" Sehee asked. "Thats what it says.. Come on lets go.." We went to the entrance and peeked through the window. I dropped my jaw when I saw Sumin's lifeless body laying on the floor and Sungi and Sunhyung were there too. 
"Shinyeong, you know how to pick locks. Do your thing.." Sehee said. 
"Since when do you know how to pick locks?" Jungkook asked. 
"Hanging out with Sumin has made me learn a few things.." Then Shinyeong took a bobby pin out of her hair and started to pick the lock on the door. 
"I got it!!" She said excitedly. Then we kicked open the door. "HYUNG!!" The brothers shouted. "Check on Noona!! She was beat up pretty badly." Sunhyung said worriedly. I ran to Sumin and put her on her back. "Yah! Sumin ah~! Wake up.." I shook her furiously and then her eyes started to open. When she realized it was me she widened her eyes. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "Yes! What are you doing here!?" I turn around and see Yoona, Hyorin and a bunch of other guys. One of them had a gun. "Step away from Sumin.." The guy with the gun said. I pulled Sumin closer. "No, let us go.." I said sternly. "Oppa, why would you risk your life for her?" Yoona asked. "Because I love her. She's my girlfriend, my best friend, my everything. That will never change.." I saw Sumin smile at me weakly. "YAH!! Do you know how long I've loved you!! Ever since we met I've had feelings for you!!" Yoona screamed. Then she took the gun from the guy and pointed it at me. "Yoona, put the gun down.. Now.." 
"NO! If I CAN'T HAVE YOU THEN NOBODY CAN!!" She screamed. 

Sumin P.O.V

"Yoona! Put it down!!" I shouted. "NO!! FIRST YOUR APPA RUINS MY UNCLE'S LIFE AND NOW YOU RUINED MINE! IF I CAN'T HAVE TAEHYUNG OPPA THEN YOU AND NOBODY ELSE CAN!!" I saw her pointer finger slowly go to the trigger. *BOOM* I moved in front of Taehyung and took the bullet. "SUMIN!!" They all screamed. "SUMIN!!" Taehyung screamed and pulled me close. "WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? WHY WOULD YOU TAKE A BULLET FOR A JERK LIKE ME?!" I smiled weakly at him. "Because you're my everything.." I choked out. "Shh, everything will be alright. You're gonna be fine.." I lightly shook my head. 
"I Love You Taehyung.." I said and slowly shut my eyes. 
"SUMIN!! DON'T YOU DARE SHUT YOUR EYES!" Those were the last words I heard until I out. 

Sehee P.O.V

"We need to get her out of here!!" I shouted and helped Taehyung carry Sumin out. Shinyeong, Jungkook, Jin, Taehyung and I left while the others took care of those big guys. "Oh my god Oh my god oh my god.." I muttered. "Shhh! She'll be fine.." Jin said and put his hand on mine. "HYUNG DRIVE FASTER!!" Taehyung shouted. "I'm already going over the limit.." Jin said calmly. "Hurry up! She's losing a lot of blood!" 

When we finally arrived I helped Taehyung carry her and then two nurses took her away. I looked down at my hands and saw her blood on me. Then a pair of hands took mine and started cleaning the blood. I knew it was Jin... Then out of no where tears started coming. "What *SNIFF* If she *SNIFF* doesn't come out..?" I said sadly. "Hey, don't say that... She's gonna be fine.." 
"Jin!! She took a bullet ! Its not like before where we just got into fights!! Theres a huge chance she might not make it out!!" Then Jin pulled me into a tight hug and I cried into his chest.

Shinyeong P.O.V

I was already crying into Jungkook's shoulder. "She'll make it out. She'll make it our. She'll make it out. She'll make it out.." I kept on telling myself. 
"Yes she will. Please calm down Babe.." 
"Guys! Where's Sumin!!" Mr. Baek and Sungmin came running through the doors. "She's in there right now.." I answered. "What happened???" He asked. "I'm sorry Mr. Baek. Its my fault. She took the bullet for me. I'm sorry.." Taehyung said and fell to his knees. "Taehyung ah, its not your fault.." Then Mr. Baek started to cry. "Who did this? Who kidnapped them?" 
"His name is Im Yoon ho.." I answered. I saw his facial expression change to shockness. "Uncle, who is he..?" 
"He's.. He's the man that killed Sumin's mother.." I dropped my jaw. Its him?! 

 

After an hour the doctor came. "Who's related to Baek Sumin??" 
"I'm her Father.." Mr. Baek said and walked towards the doc. 
"Is she alright??" 
"She needs blood. Do you know her blood type?" 
"AB.." 
"Is that yours too??" Mr. Baek Shook his head. 
"Its mine.." Taehyung said. "Nurse Kim. Take this man and draw blood..." Then a nurse came and took Taehyung. 
"Unfortunately the bullet didn't go through clean. It broke into 4 pieces. I'll have to dig in deep to get the fragments out.." I cupped my mouth to prevent more sobs to come out. Oh god please save her.. 

Sumin P.O.V
{DREAM}

"Seriously darling, quit getting into trouble.." Mom said. 
"Yeah Mom, because I totally wanted to get shot.." I said sacrastically. 
"Well you were the one who took the bullet for Taehyung.."
"You know, maybe its my time to go...:
"No sweetie, its not... You're to young to die.. And you are not gonna leave your friends and family who are scared to death.."
"Well do you know if I'm gonna wake up??" I asked. She shook her head. 
"I don't know. When the bullet went through it broke into 4 fragments.  Come here.." She said and reached her hand out. I took it and we were in a hospital. Now I was looking over my body. "Oh my god.." 
"Guess who's donating blood?" 
"Who??" I asked curiously. Then we appeared in a room and I saw a nurse with Taehyung who was taking his blood. "Taehyung..." I said softly. 
"Even though all of that stuff happened with Yoona, he loves you and only you. You misunderstood everything. I can tell he cares about you... I wouldn't want you with anyone else.." I almost cried at this sight. Taehyung looked so pale and he had tear stains on his cheek. 

{REALITY}

Then my eyes shot open and I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. "AHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed really loud and tried getting away.'Stop squirming, they are trying to help..' I heard my Mom's voice.  "Miss please stay still!! We're trying to help you!!" One of the nurses said. I shut my eyes tight and tried to hold in my screams. Stay calm Sumin they are just trying to get the bullet fragments out. 

Mr. Baek P.O.V

I was hugging my sons really close. "Appa? Is Sumin Noona gonna be alright?" Sunhyung asked. "I don't know son, lets hope so.." 
"Mr. Baek?" 
"Yes thats me.." 
"So we were able to get the 3 shallow ones out. The other one seems pretty deep and if she wakes up again and panics then we might have a problem."
"She woke up??" I asked. He nodded. 
"She was screaming in pain and squirming around.." Then the doctor left. 
Aish Sumin.. Please... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Will Sumin be alright ? Only the next chapter can tell. 
I seriously love reading your comments. I'll make a deal with you guys, if I get 4 more comments today then I will do a double update!! Subscribe? Upvote? I think this story will soon come to an end. I'll need to check in with kpopluvercx. 

-asian12DAMN !
I have a confession to make. My Bias is Jimin ! kpopluvercx's bias is Jungkook. 
They are just too cute !!
But don't worry I love Taehyung too!! He's my 2nd bias!!