4

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

"I wonder who will get the parts.." Jungkook said. We were just walking around after our audition. To be honest I felt really weird when he almost kissed me. It came really close. What if he did? Oh my god.... Would it be awkward? I like Jungkook but if he doesn't feel the same way I don't wanna ruin our friendship. 
"Are you alright?" Jungkook snapped me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Yeah I'm fine.." 

"Are you really? You've been quiet since we left school.." He said. 

"Ah Oppa, don't worry about it. I'm fine.." I reassured him. He stopped walking and grabbed my wrist. I gave him a questioning look. "I have to worry about you, whats bothering you? Is it Taecyeon?" I shook my head. "Then what is it?" He asked. Quick Shinyeong!! Think of an excuse!! Sumin taught you ! 
"I'm just nervous about the play.. What if you don't get the part and I have to be with some loser?" Nice one Shinyeong. "What? You think I won't get the part? I bet we both got it." I smiled at him. "I hope so..." 

The next day the crew and I were picked up in a limo. It was more fun riding together. "So.. Did you guys kiss?" J-Hope asked. I smacked his arm. "Nah, Mrs. Bang cut us off.." Jungkook answered. WHy did I hear disapointment in his voice? Or I'm just imagining things. "What if you guys didn't get the part?" 
"Psh, we probably did.." Jungkook said confidently. 
When we arrived at school we all went to check the bulletin board. But there was to many people there. Jungkook and I made our way through and read the list. I widened my eyes......................................................................................................................................................................
"We did it! We got the part!!" Jungkook said happily and hugged me. I hugged him back and we were jumping up and down. People were clapping for us. "Great job guys!" "You guys did an amzing job!" "Good job Jungkook Oppa!" "Congrats you two!" We heard nice comments everywhere. "Thank you.." Jungkook and I said. 

In homeroom we got more nice comments. "Wow! You guys made it! Great job!" Sumin said and hugged me. "Class! Sit down!" We all took our seats. "Good job on getting the part." Taecyeon whispered. I nodded as an acknowledgment. "As you know our Shinyeong and Jungkook have the lead roles in the school play. Lets give them a round of applause." 

"WooHoo!!" The crew was cheering and clapping the loudest. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We were on our way to 2nd period. "Alright, if you didn't read the board then you don't know that Jungkook and Shinyeong got the lead roles. And Chanyeol, you'll be playing the guy who Yuna likes but is a jerk to her. As for understudy's, Hyuna you'll be Shinyeong's understudy and Jimin you'll be Jungkook's. Everybody knwo what their job is?" 
"Yess!!" The students said in unison. "Alright! Get to work!" Mrs. Bang ordered. "Jungkook, Shinyeong and Chanyeol come here." The three of us went up to her. "So you guys can just go through your lines for now.." We all nodded and began. 
"Oh annyeong Changmin!"
"What do you want Yuna?" Chanyeol asked coldly. 
"Oh, I wanted to give you these." I said and pretended to hand him a box of chocolates. 
"I hate chocolate." He said harshly and threw them away. 
"He'll warm up someday.." I said softly. 
"Hey Yuna." Jungkook greeted.
"Hi Oppa..." I said sadly.
"Whats wrong?"
"Am I doing anything wrong?"
"Are you talking about the chocolates you gave to Changmin?" I nodded. 
"Look Yuna.. I--"
"Maybe should try something else? Oppa, I think he's warming up to me! Got to go!" I said.
"Aish, I wish she knew my feelings.." Jungkook said and sighed. 

 

 

Sumin P.O.V

"Stupid Mrs. Bang........ Making me be on stage crew..." I muttered. "Haha, come on. Lighten up. At least your bestie is here!" V said and pointed at himself. 
"Because that makes it so much better!" I said sarcastically. "Hehe, yep. You're lucky I'm here." I smiled at him and nodded. "Can I tell you something?" I nodded. "I think its great that Jungkook and Shinyeong got the lead roles." 

"Why?"

"Because........ Don't tell anyone but Jungkook likes Shinyeong.." V said in a hushed tone. 

"WHAATTTTT?!" I nearly shouted. Everyone looked at me strangely. "Shut up will you?" V hissed.
"Baek Sumin is there a problem?" Mrs. Bang asked. I shook my head. "Now that I think about it. They'd be cute together.." I said softly. "Right? And theres gonna be a kiss scene during the play."
"How do you know?" I asked.
"Jungkook would not stop talking about the audition and on how he almost kissed her but Mrs. Bang cut them off." 

 

"Sumin and Taehyung. Can you guys spray paint this?" Mrs. Bang asked. 
"Nah I'm good." I said. She shot a glare at me. "I'm just joking!" We took the spray paint from her. "I think mine is jammed." I said trying to push it down. "Here let me try.." V took the bottle from me and pressed it down hard. "Oh my god!!" He just sprayed my shirt and it was white. "Sumin ah! I'm so sorry!" He said. I took his spray paint and spray his white shirt. "Now we're even." 
"What are you guys doing?!" Mrs. Bang asked angrily. "I ask you guys to do one simple thing and you guys are playing around? Detention after school for both of you. Meet in here." When she walked away we both started laughing. "Hahaha! Look what you did, now we have detention!" V said jokingly. "Me? It was your fault! Hahaha!" 

 

 

Shinyeong P.O.V

It was time for lunch !! Oh yes!! "I gotta grab my lunch.." I said and quickly made my way to my locker. When I opened it I saw a note. I opened it. 

Drop out of the play now.. Or else you'll get hurt..

What the hell? I left the note in my locker and procceded to lunch. Who wrote that? From what I know a lot of people were saying nice things about me being in the play. Whatever, I'm not gonna let a little note bother me. "Shinyeong ah~ Mrs. Bang said we need to stay after school to reherse." Jungkook said as I sat down. "Ok sounds good." 
"Correction it sounds bad. All of us have to stay." Sumin said annoyed. I opened my lunch bag and was about to take it out until I saw another note. 

Think I'm joking? Well I'm not. You better drop out. And if I were you, I wouldn't eat your lunch.... 

"Are you alright?" Jimin asked. I nodded. I went to the garbage and threw away the lunch. "Why'd you do that?" Sehee asked. "I lost my appettite...." 
After lunch I went to my locker to grab some stuff. Ok really? There's another note? 

You have until tomorrow to tell Mrs. Bang you wanna drop out..... If you don't.. Then you will get hurt..

I'm picking to just ignore it.. What can this person do to make me quit? Nothing! "Whats this?" Sumin said and snatched the note from me. I saw her read it and she had a angry expression on her face. "Who wrote this?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "This isn't the first time you got one of these huh?" I lowered my head and nodded. "Shinyeong ah. They can't be serious. I mean they know I'm your friend and they wouldn't dare mess with you. So don't worry about it." Sumin said. "Alright. Lets get to class." I said. Then we linked arms and skipped away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How is it?! Who's sending the notes?! Whoever is, will they actually hurt Shinyeong? Will Sumin tell the rest of the crew? Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

 

 

-asian12-