wedding

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

The second time I'm getting married. And the last time I will get married. "Unni you look great!!" Sumin and Shinyeong praised. I smiled at them and looked at myself in the mirror. I Love Love Love this dress!! I love love love my makeup!! 

I love love love my hair!!
This is gonna be perfect!!
"Sehee, I'm gonna go check if the guys are here.." Sumin said and left. "I can't believe this is happening!!" Shinyeong squealed. "I know!! Finally I can marry the person I actually love!!" 

Sumin P.O.V

I was running around looking for those idiot guys. I looked outside and see them walking down the street.(MINUS JIN) 
"Where have you idiots been?" I asked. 
"Oh we were at home.." Hoseok said. 
"Ok, but you should've been here hours ago. Our best friends are getting married. Yah Taehyung, you're his best man.. Get inside!" I shoved the 6 of them inside the church. 
"Gosh took you long enough!" Shinyeong exclaimed. "Sorry babe.." Jungkook said and kissed her cheek. "Take your seats, Shinyeong we gotta go." We were the bridesmaids. "It just has to be pink huh..?" I whinned. 

Sehee P.O.V

"Sehee lets go.." Appa said. I nodded and linked arms with him, then we walked down the aisle. "I still feel guilty about giving you to Yoseob.." 
"Appa, I forgive you and Umma.." 
"Thank you sweetie.." 
I looked ahead and saw Jin. Wow he's so handsome. 
Once we got closer he flashed me a bright smile. "Take care of my daughter.." Appa said. "With my life.." Jin promised. 

 

 

 

After we said our vows it was time for the big kiss!!!!! "You may now kiss the bride.." He gently grabbed my chin and pressed his lips on to mine. Definitely felt the electricity. "WOOHOO!!" I heard the crew cheer the loudest. Aigoo those dorks. 

 

 

We were heading off to the next part of the service. The whole crew and I were gonna ride in the limo!! 
"That kiss though! Got a picture!" Jimin said and showed Jin and I the picture. "Yah! You better delete it!" I hissed. 
"Aw waeyo?!"
"Because Noona said so.." 
"Babe its fine. Jimin send it to me.." Jin said. 
"Ok Hyung.." 

When we arrived Jin and I were supposed to dance. "The day has finally come. I've wanted to marry you since freshman year. That was when I was very sure.." Jin said. Aww. I was touched. "Why didn't we go out sooner?" I asked. 
"Because we were to scared to ruin our friendship if the other one didn't return the feelings.." 
"Ahh yeah. We were always the most shy out of the crew.." Then I look at them. Suga, Nam joon and Hoseok are just sitting there, Jungkook has his arm around Shinyeong's shoulder swaying, Jimin is dancing in his seat,  Taehyung and Sumin are eating some of the food without permission. Oh I love them. 

Pretty soon everyone got on the dance floor. We had the best night ever!! We danced the night away, ate delious food and made wonderful memories. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You're gonna be really surprised with the next update!! Tomorrow will the last time I update until Monday because I'm going camping. I'm gonna miss you guys!! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12

4+ comments I will double update tomorrow<3