Kiss, confused, hurt

Boys In Luv

A/N I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of my readers ! Also Idk if you guys read chapter 92? Or was it 93. Because right in the middle of editing that one is when I put out that I was going to write about Jin, the whole big brother story. SO it might be confusing when you read this one. So yeah go read 92 By the way you should go read that. Sorry to the Apink or Naeun fans. :'( 

 

Sehee P.O.V

I wrapped my arms around Mark. I was hoping Sehun wouldn't find out... 24 years of friendship and now it was ruined because of me. "We should go back.." I said and released the hug. "You alright to go back?" He asked. I looked at him. Wow. He has really pretty brown eyes. "Sehee.." He whispered. Then he leaned closer and I leaned closer, then our lips touched. Not going to be all cheesy and tell you about the fireworks and the electricity that I felt. After a few moments we pulled away. I was blushing madly. Its not like I havent been kissed before. Well I've only kissed Seokjin. "We should head back.." I said. 

As we were walking I was shivering. I just ran with a thin blouse on and shorts. I felt the cold wind hit me. Suddenly I feel something on my shoulders. I look up and see Mark. He put his hoodie on me. "Mark, you don't have to.." I said. He shook his head. "I don't want you to be cold. Besides I'm fine.." 
"Are you sure?" I asked worriedly. He nodded and smiled. "Well to stay warm I guess I'll have to do this.." He said and wrapped on arm around me pulling me closer to him. I wasn't going to argue. I didn't want him to be cold. "Actually, how about we go somewhere else? Home is the last place I want to be right now.." I said. "You sure?" He asked. I nodded. We walked back until we got to his car. "I have a spare hoodie in my car so I can just wear that.." 

"So where do you want to go?" He asked. "Hmm, well we already ate so not dinner. How about we catch a movie? The theater with the cool recliners.." I suggested. 

"What movie?" He asked while we were looking at the choices. "How about we watch xxx.." It was a horror movie. 

"Are you sure about this?" Mark asked. I nodded and smiled. "Why are you scared??" I asked teasingly. "What ? Nooo..." 
"Lets gooo~!" I said and linked our arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who ships these two? Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

-asian12