11

Boys In Luv

Sehee P.O.V

We were practicing the dance routine for Come back home and I was totally unfocused. "You know, if you didn't want Jin to see your puffy eyes then you should've washed your face before you came back." Sumin said while stretching. "Oh well, he probably let it go..." Shinyeong shook her head. "If he let it go then why has he been staring at us since class started." I look over where the boys were and Jin quickly turned his head away.  

 

Cute.

"I just don't like hiding our relationship...." I said softly . "How about you tell your parents?" 
"He said it wasn't a good idea." Sumin rolled her eyes. 
"Screw that, if your parents don't let you then.. Whatever. Just do it. Who are they to stand in the way of your happiness?" 
"Sumin -ah you don't get it, my parents will do anything to keep me away from someone they don't like. They will send me away to a different country if thats what it takes." I said seriously. "We'll find away around things like we always do. Gosh Sumin she's lucky she has friends with devious minds." Shinyeong said proudly. "Look, we aren't telling you what to do but if hiding it is bothering you SO SO much then you should tell your parents." Sumin's words stayed in my mind. Maybe I should... 

 

It was time for lunch!! FOOD<333 "Jin, can we talk?" I asked. He nodded. "I think we should tell my parents about us." I said. He widened his eyes. "What if they don't approve?" 
"Don't worry about it, I'll handle it." I reassured him. 

"I'm not sure Princess.." Ok this is making me really frustrated. "Is there another reason why you don't wanna tell my parents?" I asked sternly. He shook his head. "Is it because you're embaressed to be with me?" He widened his eyes and stayed silent. Guess I was right. I didn't wanna see him any longer so I ran away to the girls bathroom. Screw you Kim Seokjin! Well I'll save you the embaressment. 

Shinyeong P.O.V

"Where's Sehee?" I asked Jin. He stayed silent. "Oh no, what did you do?" Sumin asked. "She's mad and I didn't do anything.." 
"Uh huh didn't do anything my .." Sumin muttered and dragged me away. "She's probably in the girls bathroom right?" Sumin nodded. "Sehee ah~ We know you're in here. Come out." One of the stalls opened revealing Sehee with puffy eyes. "What happened?" I asked. "I think Jin is embaressed to be my boyfriend.." Sumin and I gave her a wtf look. "I said we should tell our parents and he said no so I asked him is it because he's embaressed to be with me and he widened his eyes and stayed quiet." 
"So you basically assumed thats his reason.." I said. "Maybe he has a different reason.. Gosh women let the man talk." 

We were able to drag Sehee back to the lunch room and the guys gave us worried looks. Sehee played it cool though. But she didn't make eye contact with Jin. Everyone felt the tension between the Jihee couple. "*Cough* V come with me to grab something in my locker." Sumin said awkwardly and dragged V away. "*Cough* Uh yeah, Jungkook, Jimin, Nam Joon, J-hope and Suga come with me too." I said and we left Jin and Sehee alone. "What the heck was that?" Suga asked. "They need to make up. So just wait a bit." 

Jin P.O.V

Those tards left us.. Well I need to fix things with Sehee. "Sehee ah~...." I called. SHe was trying to avoid my gaze. "Princess..." I went over to her and hugged her. "Should we go tell your parents today?" I asked. "Don't do it just because I want to." She muttered. I lowered my head and sighed heavily. "I want them to know. I really do... I'm just.... Scared.." I admitted. 
"Scared of what?" She asked. 
"I'm scared that if they don't approve us you might leave. And I don't wanna see you in another Man's arms. You can only be in my arms." I stated sincerely. A tear slipped out of her eye and I gently wiped it away with my thumb. "After school?" She nodded and I pulled her into a kiss. "Great now my food is cold!" We broke the kiss and saw the crew. "Oh get over it. I'll buy you food later." Sumin said to V. 

It was the end of the day and we were on our way to Sehee's house. "You shouldn't be here.." Sehun said as we came in. "Bish I live here." Sehee said. "I meant him.." 
"Oh.. Lol I knew that. But he's here because we're gonna tell Mom and Dad." Sehun widened his eyes. "This is a big mistake..." Sehun muttered. "Maybe to you. But its not to us." 
"Sehee ah, they'll send you away if you rebel." Sehun hissed. 
"Oh hello Jin! Its been a while." We turn around and see Mr and Mrs. Oh. I bowed 90 degrees and greeted them. 

"So what are you guys doing here?" Mr. Oh asked. "Umma, Appa. Jin and I have something to tell you guys." We all went to the living room and took a seat. "I'm in love with your daughter." I said. The shocked looks on their faces made me feel uneasy. "Sehee ah, may we speak with you for a second?" Mrs. Oh said and dragged her to another room. 

Sehee P.O.V

"What Umma?" 
"You guys love each other?" She asked. I nodded. "I don't think its a good idea." I raised an eyebrow. "Why is that? Jin's a good guy. You've known him since a baby." 
"I know but the things your brother has told me--" I cut her off. "Things that Sehun has told you?" She nodded. "What did he say?" I asked. "He said Jin was taking drugs and was playing with other girls hearts. Is that what you want him to do? Play with your heart?" I wanted to laugh at her statement. "Ok Umma, first of all Jin is not like that. Sehun knows nothing about Jin! Jin is one of the sweetest guys I know. Please don't let Sehun brain wash you. Jin is still the sweet boy you knew when he was a kid." Umma was pondering with her thoughts. "Ok.. Lets go back out before your Dad kills Jin." When we opened the door I went and hugged Jin. "We're gonna be fine. They've accepted us." I said with a relieved tone. "Oh Sehun! Where are you!?" My Appa roared. Sehun came downstairs with a scared expression. "You lied to us." My Mom said firmly. "Lied to you?" They both nodded. "Sehee and Jin you guys can go hang out we need to speak with Sehun." Umma said. I took Jin's hand and ran out the door. "So what happened?" Jin asked. "Sehun happened.  He said you were a drug dealer and that you played with girls hearts. Gosh what made him hate you so much?" 
"What the hell ? Drug dealer, really? Played with girls hearts? The only girls I hang out with are you, Shinyeong and Sumin. But I barely talk to them. So the only girl in my life is you, besides family members." 
"I'm gonna kill Sehun..." I said angrily. 
"Aigoo Princess he's your brother. How about we just go celebrate!" I nodded and we drove off to the club house. 
"What'cha doing here?" V asked as we came in. "We're just gonna hang out here. I thought you guys went home." 

"Shinyeong went to hang out with Sumin so I had nothing better to do.." Jungkook said. "I miss her already.." 

"Dude, you just saw her..." 
"Shut up V hyung. We all know you miss Sumin." 
"Hahahahahaha!!! So its true! You like Sumin?!" We were all teasing him. He turned really red. "Do you know where they went?" I asked after I stopped laughing. "Why ? Are you gonna leave me ?" Jin asked and pouted. "Aww mian big baby, but you have all of your best friends here." He shook his head like a 5 year old. 
"Aigoo you two just staahhp.." Jimin said. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Enjoy~ Jin and Sehee<333 Oh Sehun why would you say that about Jin???? Find out in the next chapter I hope Sumin and V finally get together. I mean its totally obvious they like each other!! Subscribe? Comment? UPVOTE!? 

-asian12-