Meeting and lies

Boys In Luv

Yerin P.O.V

Auntie Yeongie is picking us up from school. "So I'm going to drop all of you guys off at my house because I have to meet with your parents and Uncle Suga.." She said. "What for?" Junghyun asked. "Reasons.." Junghyun and I already know. 

"Don't mess up the house.." Auntie said. "Don't worry we won't.." We all went inside and plopped on the couch. "So new couple, have you guys been on your first date yet?" SeokHo asked. "Um no.. Is that your business?" 
"We would like to know, wouldn't we?" 
"Well how about we talk about why all of our parents are having a meeting.." I said. 
"Maybe its because they all want to hang out. They were friends since high school." Namhyung said. I shook my head. "Thats where you're wrong Namhyung, Junghyun and I followed our Mom's and we figured out that Auntie Jae cheated on Uncle.." 
"WHAT!!??" They all shouted. "Calm down!"
"To be honest, I'm not surprised. Auntie Jae seems like she'd do something like that.." Jinkyung said. "Yeah, but heres the weird part.. Uncle Suga wants his kids back.." 
"WHAT?!!" I nodded. "I heard my parents talking about it.." 

Shinyeong P.O.V

I drove to Sehee unni's house. We were having our meeting there. I arrived around the same time Sumin did. "Here goes nothing.." We both knocked on the door and Jin let us in. "Is Suga here?" I asked. "Yeah he's in the bathroom. Sehee and the others are in the kitchen.." Jin said. Sumin and I went to the kitchen and the women were cooking. "Do you guys need help?" 
"No, we just finished.." Sehee said. 
"Phew, no work for me.." Sumin said. 

Suga came out of the bathroom and we had our meeting. "Okay.. Any child that is born within a marriage is considered to be the child of the husband. So theres really no issue. You just have to fight for custody." Sumin said. "What are some ways to do that?" Suga asked. "ACTUALLY! Because the kids are of age, they get to decide who they want to live with. But that doesn't mean you won't be able to see them. The only way for you to see them is if you and Jae Hwa can figure out a schedual for you to see them." Shinyeong added.

 

Jae Hwa P.O.V

"Kids, can you come here?" I called. "Yeah Mom?" 
"I just want you to know that no matter what happens, I will always love you. But Suga might not.." 
"Don't you mean Dad?" Sun Hee asked. I shook my head. "He's not your father. Now that he knows that he doesn't want anything to do with you. I'm sorry. You probably thought he was a great Dad but he only did that because he thought you guys were his.. Suga.. He's dangerous and he's not a good guy. If he tries to contact you in any way then tell me.." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its been a while. Just wanted to let you know that..... Well I'm still alive lol. Subscribe? Comment? Sorry I've been slow with this story. 

-asian12