WHAT!?

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

"WHAT?? JINCHA!!" I almost screamed. Junghyun nodded his head and he ruffled his hair slowly turning away, embarrassed.

"Umma...calm down. I-" I cut his sentence.

"Aigooooo my sonn! YAHYAHYAH when are you going to tell appa? Or should I tell him?! Anianiani you tell him!" I gave him the biggest hug and squeezed him. My son...

"Umma! I'm a man now!"

"Ehyyyeee....your still my little agi.." I smiled. "Omo...is Yerin telling Sumin?"

"Nae....why?"

"So I can share this celebration with her! Kaja! RIGHT NOW!" I grabbed Junghyun's arm and we walked out of the house into the car. I drove to Sumin unni's house and rung the door bell. I did one last check on Junghyun to see how he looked. I brushed his hair aside and smiled sweetly, satified. Then the door opened.

Sumin P.O.V

"Umma....I have something to tell you." Yerin slowly walked into the kitchen and sat me down.

"What is it? Hurry before the dobokkii burns." I tell her.

"Araso...listen carefully okay?" I nodded. She took a deep breath and shut her eyes tight. "Me and Junghyun are dating." She quickly gasped.

"Nae?" I couldn't really understand what was happening...it was so sudden.

"Me and Junghyun are DATING!" Yerin repeated to me. Her face flushed with warm colors. She got up to leave out of embarrassment but I grabbed her arm and gave her a hug.

"Aiiggooo jincha?" I was so happy! Her arms slowly wrapped around me and I started to laugh. I gave her a little tug on her uniform shirt.

"How long?"

"Actually....just today." She looked down and fiddled with her fingers. I felt fireworks in my stomache go off! AWWWWWW i remember me and Taehyung our young days...

The doorbell rung and I heard Shinyeong from outside. You can hear her from about anywhere. Through the window I saw her and Junghyun standing there. Shinyeong slapped Junghyun's arm and I saw her say "

"Stay still!" as she fidgeted with his hair. I motioned for Yerin to answer the door. She got up and opened it.

Yerin P.O.V

I opened the door to my suprise standing in front of me was Junghyun and Yeongie auntie. Auntie was giving me the biggest and sweetest smile I have ever seen. She pushed Junghyun towards me and he ran into me. Pushing his body against mine...

"Well...umm...nice to se you too..."

 

To be continued! Sorry this is really short but something came up:/ Upvote? Subscribe? Comment? Thanks for reading!......Kpopluvercx