Planning together

Boys In Luv

Sumin P.O.V

It was only 7:30 and my energy was already drained. I went upstairs and crawled into bed. Then I let out all of my tears. All I feel right now is pain and loneliness. Even though I have Taehyung and the rest of BTS. I just feel so alone. I'm sorry Dad.. Then I feel the other side of the bed sink in and a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. Its Taehyung. I  can reconize his touch anywhere. "I love you Sumin.. Always remember that.." He said and burried his face in my neck. "Thank you Taehyung. Thank you for staying by my side through the hard times. You were there when my Mom died, and now when my Dad died. You stayed even when I'm grumpy and when I go on and on ranting about stupid stuff..." I said and turned around to face him. "Of course Sumin. You mean everything to me, I'll always stay by your side. I promise I will never leave your side. You are the most beautiful women ever and because I love you so much I looked past all of your flaws. I was there with you when you lost your Mom and I'm gonna be with you now." I smiled and more tears were coming out of my eyes. But this time it was tears of joy.. How did I become so lucky to have this amazing man and call him mine? I pressed my lips on to his. I could feel him smile through the kiss. I remember the first time he asked me out, when we first kissed. Everything that happened with Yoona, when I took a bullet for him. We've been with each other since we were in diapers. 

(Dream) 

I was in my child hood home again. Son of a ... "MOM??" I called out. Then I see her flash in. "Mom.." I said close to tears. She pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm sorry Mom... I couldn't stop it... Dad still died." I cried into her shoulder. "Honey, he was still going to die. I'm sorry you had to see both of us get killed.. But you can't stop fate." 
"Then why did you ask me to try and stop it?" I asked. "Too see how far you'd go to try and protect your Father.. And you did it.. You knew what those guys were going to do to you but you still left with them to save Dad. That was crazy but it showed how much you cared for him.." Suddenly my Dad popped in. "Dad.." I went to hug him and cried even harder. "I miss you guys so much.." I cried. "I know sweetie, I know.. But you'll have to go on without us." I started to cry even more. "Hey.." They se their hands on my shoulders. "I know it will be hard but we believe in you. You're a strong girl Sumin. You've done so much. You can do it.." I wiped away my tears. "I can do it.." I said confidently. "Yes, you can.. Now you and the boys need to plan my funeral.." Dad said. "But before we go.. Just sleep and we'll come to you.." Mom said. They both gave me hugs and I woke up. 

The next day I called the boys over. "We have to hurry up and plan Dad's funeral.." I said. They all nodded and we sat in the living room. "Alright guests.. So the people at the company.. Um my friends parents will come since they were Dad's friends.." For a few hours we were planning the funeral. Then I got a call from Seoul police. "Hello?" I answered. "Kim Sumin? The people who kidnapped you, they would like to talk to you.. If you don't feel safe then we'll be in the room.." 
"Um why do they want to talk to me?" I asked. "They said it was very important.." 
"Ok, I'll be there soon.." I said and got up. "Where you going?" Sungmin asked. "Places.. If Taehyung asks you don't know, ok?" 
"Well we wouldn't be lying because we don't know but ok.." I put my shoes and jacket on then I left. 

They brought me to one of those telephone thingys instead so I wouldn't be near them. "Kim Sumin.." This greasy looking guy said. He was the one who tried taking my clothes off. "Nice to meet you, I'm Yong-Chul.. I was friends with Yoonho..." He said and smirked. I widened my eyes. "He said if anything happens to him before your Father dies to come after you.." 
"You son of a !" I said with a low tone. "I got to finish the job.." He smirked. "WIpe that erted smirk off your face.. Your still in jail.." I said. 
"Well when I get out--" 
"When you get out, you're going to go away and stay away from me, my family and my friends. If I ever see you again I will kill you myself. Don't think I will hestitant, I killed Yoonho and Yoona. I will kill you.." I hung up the phone and went to my car. Holy .. I was breathing really hard. Damn.. Even dead Yoonho got his revenge..

When I got home Taehyung was standing at the door and my brothers were behind him looking guilty as hell. "Where were you?" He asked worriedly and pulled me into a hug. "I just went out, not a big deal.." I said and squeezed him tighter. 'What did you say??' I mouthed to Sungi. 'Nothing!!' He mouthed back. "Yeah but where? I called you like ten times.." I pulled out my iPhone and saw 10 missed calls from Taehyung. "Ooh well.. I'm back and everything is ok!" I said. 

Later on that night when we were going to bed Taehyung asked me a question. "Where did you go again?" 
"Um, I went out.." I answered. "Yeah but where out?" 
"You know, out.." Its like really late and I'm not lying. I did go out. "Sumin.. I thought we've been passed all of this keeping secrets.. Where did you go?" I sighed heavily. "I went to the police station.." I said. "Ok, umm why?" 
"I got a call and they said that the guy who kidnapped me needed to talk to me.. It was important.." 
"Well what was so important??" He asked. "He was friends with Yoonho.. Yoonho told him if anything happens before my Dad dies to come after us.. He was just finishing the job." I didn't realize I was crying until Taehyung was wiping my tears. "Its ok sweetie. You're gonna have to go on without them. But I want you to know that you have so many people by your side. The whole crew, your brothers, Yerin.. And most importantly, me.. I will not let you go through this alone." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This feels so fluffy! Like I never write really deep stuff like that.. But if you guys like it please comment! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? 

-asian12

Guys its been a whole year since I've joined Asianfanfics!