run in

Boys In Luv

Shinyeong P.O.V

"Why is she such a ?" I asked. Sehee Sumin and I were hanging out at our favorite cafe since we had the day off. "Why did Suga get married to such a hoe?" Sumin asked. "Guys! He didn't know that she'd be like this.." Sehee tried to reason. "Well that proves that they shouldn't have gotten married. He didn't know the real her." I said in a matter of fact tone. "Yerin told me that Suk-Chul apologized to all of them. You think he's changed?" I thought for a second. "Maybe he has? He may have Jae Hwa's blood but he was raised by Suga." 
"GUYS! Look!" Sehee pointed at the door. We turned around and saw Jae Hwa. Then Sumin got up and walked towards Jae Hwa. "Unni! What are you doing!?" I whispered/ yelled. Sehee and I got up to stop her but we were too late. "Nice to see you Jae Hwa.." Sumin said. Jae Hwa returned a fake smile. "You too.." 
"Alright cut the crap, what did you tell SunHee and Suk-Chul?  I heard you told them that Suga is violent and that he doesn't love them anymore because they aren't his kids." 
"Thats right I did say that." She openly admitted. I was kind of shocked. I didn't think she'd admit it. "You and I both know thats a bunch of bull. Suga is one of the nicest guys I know and he loves them more then he loves himself. Why would you lie to them?" Sumin asked. I saw Jae Hwa's eyes darken. "Why would he love them! They aren't even his kids! They're mine. I'm going to keep them!" 
"They are his kids, he raised them, he had their backs, he was there for them. I don't see their real father here." Jae Hwa stepped closer to Sumin. "You act like you know how this all works. Majority of the time the Mother wins." Sumin smirked. "And you act like you know. The kids are over the age of 13. They pick who they want to live with." Then Sumin walked out of the cafe. 

" thinks she knows everything, thats something I've always hated about her. She thinks to highly of herself." Sumin said. 

Junghyun P.O.V

I rode my bike to Yerin's house. We were going to go on our first date..... But she didn't know.. *KNOCK KNOCK* The door opened revealing Yerin in her grey sweatpants, over sized exo tshirt and slippers with a blanket around her. "Babe, you know Saturdays are my lazy days." I noticed she also had no makeup on. WOW I must be in love because I think she still looks beautiful. "Well wash up because we're going on a date!" I said excitedly. I wrapped my arms around her and brought her to the bathroom. "Where are your parents?" I asked. "Mom is with your Mom and Auntie Sehee. Dad is out with Uncle hope." She said. 
I took her brush and started to brush her messy hair. I love her dark brown hair. It was slightly wavy and super duper soft. I always played with it. I assumed she didn't mind because she never said anything. 
After I finished brushing her hair I got her tooth brush and started to brush her teeth. 
"Now go find an outfit. Comfy but cute." 

After 15 minutes she came out. (ONLY THE OUTFIT AND HAIR)
She looked pretty even in casual clothes. She also had light makeup on. Perfection. "Lets go!" I grabbed her hand and we were off. 

There was a KPOP festival in town. Everyone in our group was a huge kpop fan. "Ah! Look at Mark Oppa! He's so handsome!!" Her two favorite bands were EXO and Got7. She picked up a got7 album, the got love one and then she picked up the Christmas EXO album. I saw her grab her wallet but I stopped her. "I'll buy it for you." I said and handed the money to the lady. "Are you sure?" She asked. I nodded. 
Next we went to a big stage. What I didn't tell her was that Got7 was going to be there. "Hello everyone! Today we have a special guest! A rookie boy group under JYP entertainment, Got7!" The MC whispered the JYP part. "AHH! GOT7!!" Yerin jumped up and down clapping. I smiled at her cuteness. "Thank you so much Junghyun!" We both hugged and she kissed both of my cheeks. 

SunHee P.O.V

I knew Junghyun and Yerin were going to be here. Yerin is a huge got7 fan so she must be watching them now. 

After the concert they were leaving. I saw them walk towards the park we all used to hang out at. Well they hung out at while Suk-Chul and I just stood near them. They were both talking and laughing. I made a discusted look. Junghyun is mine. I saw Yerin get up and go to the bathroom. I smirked, heres my chance to ruin their relationship. If I can't have Junghyun then Yerin can't either. When I saw Yerin was in I walked to Junghyun. "Hi Junghyunnie~!" I said sweetly. "What do you want?" He asked with a hint of coldness. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I like you a lot and I hope we can start over." 
"Sunhee, I'm with Yerin." At the corner of my eye I saw Yerin come out so I made a quick move. I grabbed Junghyun and pressed our lips together. I felt him try and push me away but I held on with all of my strength. 

Yerin P.O.V

I walked out of the bathroom and see a girl talking to Junghyun. Oh gosh, girls need to stop flirting with him. Then I saw her press their lips together. It looked like he pulled her closer. I felt the tears, they were about to fall out of my eyes. Move Yerin! Move! My feet were frozen. All I could do was watch them. I felt a lot of things. I feel hurt, betrayed, anger and even jealousy. They finally pulled away and I met eyes with Junghyun. "Yerin.." I turned around and started to run away. "YERIN WAIT!!" I didn't listen and ran as fast as I could. I can't see him right now. I need to be alone. "YERIN! ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!" I heard Junghyun shout. His voice got farther and farther away. I decided to let the tears fall. How could he? How could he betray me like that? Boyfriends are stupid. If this is what love is like, I'd rather die alone. 

Sumin P.O.V

Taehyung and I got back to an empty house. "Went out with Junghyun, be back soon~!" I read off the note. "Aww their first date!!" I squealed like a fan girl. "I bet he took her to the kpop festival.." Taehyung said. I hummed in agreement. I heard the door open and Yerin came in. "Hey, how was your d--" I didn't finish my sentence because she ran up to her room and slammed the door. I widened my eyes and looked at Taehyung. "Well thats not good..." 
"Do you think Junghyun made her upset?! He's in a lot of trouble!!" Taehyung growled. "Hey! You won't do anything unless you want to lose Jungkook and Shinyeong as friends. We've known Junghyun since he was a baby, he is a great kid. I can tell he loves our Yerin. Maybe there was a little fight that happened and she needs to cool down." 
"Well why is he making my daughter upset?" I rolled my eyes. "You act like we've never fought before.." I scoffed. I decided to go up to Yerin's room to see what the problem is. *KNOCK KNOCK* "Yerin-ah? Did something happen on your date with Junghyun?" I asked. The door opened revealing a zombie Yerin. Messy hair, red and puffy eyes, tear stains on her face, messed up makeup. With her skinny self she could be a zombie on the walking dead! "M-Mom.." I pulled her into a tight hug. One of the things I love is that Yerin is really open to me. "What happened?" I asked. "J-Junghyun, h-he k-kissed another girl.." I widened my eyes. Wait wut? That doesn't sound like Junghyun. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded. "Well sweetie maybe there was a misunderstanding."
"No Mom, their lips were connected. I could tell.." 
"Thats not what I meant, maybe he was forced into the kiss." I explained. "How did he get forced into one??" 
"Oh sweetie, there are ways. Girls are crazy.." Then she pulled away from the hug. "Mom, you don't understand whats going on. You don't understand how I feel."
I scoffed at her. "Don't understand how you feel? The exact same thing happened to me. I was in your position. Guess what? The guy was your father. He has hurt me before but I listened to him and figured out it was a misunderstanding. But theres a certain extent. So forgive but don't forget. Listen to see what he has to say, but only when you're ready. The only way your father and I got through it w!as because we still wanted each other. We both were going to fight for each other. So if you and Junghyun still want this then fight for it." 
She layed back down on her pillow. I sighed heavily, I raised such a stubborn child. I decided to leave her alone and went back downstairs. "She alright?" Taehyung asked. "She is so stubborn.." I muttered. He chuckled. "Just like her mother.."
"Tsk, whatever..." I got my phone out and dialled Sehee's number. "You should bring SeokHye over, Yerin needs a friend right now.."
"Ok sure, something happen?"
"Boy drama.."
"Ohh ok ok, actually seokjin and I aren't home right now but she'll just bike over."
"Alright, thanks Unni." Then I hung up. 

Seokhye P.O.V

"Seokhye, Auntie Minnie called, she said that Yerin needs a friend right now.." 
"Did something happen?" I asked worriedly. 
"Boy drama, but head on over." Then she hung up. I grabbed my bike and shoes and rode as fast as I could to her house. *KNOCK KNOCK* 
"Hey Auntie! Is Yerin ok??" I asked. "Go on upstairs, she could use a shoulder to cry on right now.." I nodded and went up to her room. "Hey bestie!" I said and walked in. I saw Yerin laying lifelessly on her bed with her hair sprawled over the pillow. I sighed and went to sit beside her. "What happened?" I asked. "Junghyun kissed another girl..." 
"WHAT???!!" I shouted. "Are you sure? Maybe you misunderstood."
"I saw with my own eyes that their lips were connected. Why does everyone think I'm seeing things?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Best I could do. I was surprised I did it during the week. School is such a pain ughh! Stupid SunHee. But I won't update for a while because my Mom is saying I can get a new phone if my grades are good this year. So I will update, just not as much. 

-asian12